o17

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next day, it was finally the day where Haeri and L.joe would stay at his grandparents’ house for two nights. Haeri was in her room brushing her hair and walked downstairs after she’s done. L.joe who was waiting for her, heard a foot steps and saw Haeri was walking looking cute in that outfit.

 

 

 

 

*she looks amazing in whatever she wears* thought L.joe. “Are you done?” asked L.joe as he took his car key and Haeri nodded “yeah, let’s go~” beamed Haeri. After they’ve put their bags in the trunk, both of them settled on their seats and L.joe drives away.

While they were on their way, Haeri just realized that they didn’t buy anything to his grandparents as a gift. “Hey, don’t you wanna buy something for your grandparents? I mean… fruits? Or… buns or something?” asked Haeri. “What for?” asked L.joe while driving because before this he would never buy a gift for his grandparents whenever he went to visit them. “You’re their grandchild…. Don’t you wanna buy something for them?” asked Haeri “if that, if you see any fruit shop or bakery… we should buy them something~” said Haeri. “arasseo~” said L.joe

A few minutes later, L.joe stop by the rest area and both of them decided to have a lunch together. “Oh, there’s a bakery near there…. We should go later, alright?” said Haeri and L.joe nodded. “Both of them were having their lunch together. After they had their lunch, they straight away went to the bakery shop. “Ah- this is my favourite!” said Haeri happily.

“You know, we’re buying this for my grandparents… not for you~” said L.joe while following next to her with his hands in his pocket. “I know~ I just got too excited if im in a bakery~” said Haeri. It took a few minutes for both of them choosing the buns for his grandparents because L.joe keeps on teasing her saying what her grandparents likes and dislikes. Haeri who got frustrated with him, just choose whatever that interests her and buy it.

 

 

---------------

 

 

“Halmeoni~” called L.joe as they’ve arrived at the front door. A few seconds later, a woman who was in the 70’s opened the door and it turned out to be his grandmother. “oh, Byunghun-ah~” called his grandma and hugged him. Then, she noticed a girl was standing next to him “oh, you brought your girlfriend?” said his grandma. “Uh-no… she’s just a friend~” answered L.joe. “annyeong haseyo… Min Haeri imnida…. Halmeoni can call me Haeri~” smiled Haeri. “Oh my, you’re so pretty~” complimented the halmeoni and Haeri blushed. “Come in you both~” said Halmeoni and both of them entered her house.

“Halmeoni~ Byunghun bought you these~” said Haeri as she gave her those buns they bought at the rest area. Halmeoni was kind of surprised to hear Haeri called L.joe by his real name because she knows that L.joe would never let anyone called him by that unless he was very close to that person. *she must be very important to him* thought Halmeoni. “Oh really? Byunghun never bought me something before~” said Halmeoni as she took the plastic bag. “neh, she forced me just now~” said L.joe. “Oh halmeoni, Teen Top says hi… and by the way, where’s harabeoji?” asked L.joe as he take a look around but his grandpa are nowhere to be found in the house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter