o18

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

On the next day, Haeri woke up and went out from the room and saw L.joe was lying on his grandma’s cushion in the living room. Haeri decided to went near him to woke him up but stop when she saw how handsome he look even though he was asleep. Haeri begin to trace a line on his nose and she literally smiled. *even though you’re cold to me sometimes, but I know that you are a very nice person that im secretly in love with* thought Haeri.

Then, while she was studying his face, she remembered what had happened last night before both of them went to sleep.

 

 

*flashback*

 

 

After Haeri and L.joe had their dinner with L.joe’s grandparents, Halmeoni had told them to sleep in a room as she had cleaned it up this evening. “Wait, is there only one room?” whispered Haeri to L.joe and he nodded. “Yeah, we have to share the room~” smirked L.joe and Haeri hit his arms. “For your information, im not gonna sleep in the same room with you.” Said Haeri loud enough for L.joe to hear. At the thought of sleeping with L.joe in the same room made Haeri embarrassed. “Alright kids… we’re going to sleep now~” said Harabeoji and both him and halmeoni went into their room to sleep. The only left in the living room was L.joe and Haeri who was still thinking whether they should sleep separately or not.

“yah, I have an idea~ why not we play rock, paper and scissor?” suggested Haeri “the one who win, get to sleep in that room, and the one who lose will sleep on this cushion~” continued Haeri as she tapped the cushion next to her with her hands. “Alright, deal!” agreed L.joe. Then, both of them began to play the game and Haeri had won. “assa! Im getting the room!” said Haeri happily as she raised both of her arms in the air. “tch. That used to be my room though” muttered L.joe as he crossed his arms.

“Whatever~ a deal is a deal~” said Haeri as she sticks her tongue out. “Alright then, goodnight~” said Haeri and before she goes, L.joe just said something that really scares Haeri. “Be careful, sometimes there might be a mice in that room~” said L.joe. *what? Mice?!* thought Haeri. “L.joe who had turned off the tv and lied on the couch was chuckling lightly. “Goodnight Haeri~” said L.joe playfully and off to sleep.  

 

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

*liar, there’s not even a mice in that room* thought Haeri. L.joe who was sleeping felt that someone was watching him. After he opened his eyes, he was greeted by Haeri’s beautiful face. “Am I that handsome for you?” asked L.joe. “Oh my-“surprised Haeri. “Y-yah!” shouted Haeri and L.joe laughed. “You should have seen your face! It was really funny!” said L.joe and laughed. “You need to stop laughing before grandpa and grandma wake up!” mad Haeri as she stomped her feet walking back into the room. “I’m taking the shower first!” shouted Haeri. *it was fun teasing her* thought L.joe as he lay down on the cushion and the television while waiting for Haeri to finish her shower.

 

While all of them were having their breakfast together, Halmeoni had told them that she and harabeoji had to go to the town for a while with their neighbours and wanted them to take care of the house for today. “I need to go to the town with harabeoji and with my neighbour later and could you two look out the house for us?” asked Halmeoni. “Oh, no problem halmeoni~” answered Haeri happily. “Oh, one more…. My neighbour told me that she wanted both of you to look out for her son while she went out with us~” added halmeoni.

“What?” surprised L.joe “his son?” asked Haeri and halmeoni nodded. “Both of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter