o10

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

While they were on their way, Haeri was wondering where could L.joe wanted to bring her and when does he has time to rent this car because a few hours ago, he was in the meeting room having a meeting with his father business partners. L.joe who was driving saw the frowned in her forehead. “What were you thinking?” asked L.joe while driving. “No, I was just wondering…. When did you have time to rent this car?” asked Haeri “I mean, you had a meeting just now…” added Haeri. L.joe smirked while driving “you know, im a guy who likes to prepare earlier before someone else does…” answered L.joe

“So you rent this car even before we came here?” guessed Haeri “that is a yes~” answered L.joe proudly. *wow he came here prepared* thought Haeri. “One more question… where are we going?” asked Haeri. It took a few seconds before L.joe could answered her. “Where?” asked Haeri again while looking at him. “It’s a secret~” said L.joe playfully. Haeri was frustrated when L.joe did not tell her where he is taking her and she just say “fine, don’t tell me” and Haeri crossed her arms. L.joe who was driving, found her very cute and he chuckled seeing her.

Finally, after a few minutes of driving, finally they’ve reached their destination.  “Alright, we’re here~” sang L.joe happily and both of them unbuckled their seatbelts and get off from the car. As soon as Haeri get off from the car, she was amazed to see lots of Cherry Blossom or Sakura the Japanese would call were blooming beautifully. “Wow, this is beautiful! Where are we?” asked Haeri happily as she went near L.joe. “Nagai Park” answered L.joe.

 

 

 

 

“Of all places that we could go, why here?” asked Haeri because she knows that L.joe is not the type of person who likes to take a stroll, sightseeing and so on. If he ever did that, probably he went with Anna. But Haeri? Who is she towards him? *im just a maid* thought Haeri. “You told me just now you wanted to take a stroll… so, here we are!” said L.joe as he extended his arms. For the first time in her life, she had never seen L.joe being very happy and concern about her.

“Come on, let’s not waste our time~” said L.joe and took her hands. Both of their hands fit perfectly together plus, they do not feel awkward anymore and it had turned to be a normal thing for them. Haeri couldn’t help but smiled widely because she was too happy to be here. Taking a stroll together with him, not thinking anything and there is only peace. Meanwhile, as for L.joe the feelings while he took a stroll with Haeri and Anna was very different.

When he went out with Anna, she couldn’t stop being clingy towards him, whining saying that she’s tired and many more. Sometimes he could get sick with it. But today, with Haeri, it was different as Haeri just walk next to him, without saying anything because she was so into with the cherry blossom and snapped a photo of it. “Oh, ice cream!” shouted Haeri suddenly. “Can you stay here for a while? I feel like having some ice cream…” said Haeri.

Before Haeri could go, L.joe stops her. “Come on, let’s go together….” Said L.joe. As soon as they reached the stall, Haeri let go of L.joe’s hand and looked through the glasses as she was amazed to see varieties of ice cream flavours. “I wish I could have everything~” said Haeri loud enough for L.joe to hear. “I bet you can’t finish it.” Teased L.joe and Haeri gave him a death glare. “I could, okay~” said Haeri. “Now choose which flavour that you want~” said L.joe “hurm… I want mango~” said Haeri and L.joe nodded.

“Could I have mango and chocolate mint flavour please?” asked L.joe in Japanese. Haeri was surprised to hear that L.joe just spoke Japanese to the older women. *indeed he’s the CEO’s son after all* thought Haeri. After he paid for their ice cream, both of them decided to take a stroll again. “Thanks for buying me ice cream!” said Haeri happily and that made L.joe chuckled “Are you that happy to get an ice cream?” asked L.joe and Haeri nodded “this is the best!” answered Haeri happily. L.joe who was walking next to her, can’t help but to take a photos of her secretly while she was enjoying her ice cream. She was so irresistible and bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter