oo4

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Right after Haeri had visited her mom at the hospital, she straight away go to Seoul University by a bus and not wanting to be late on her first day of class. As soon as she reached the campus, Haeri was amazed and she couldn’t believe she would be studying in one of the most prestigious University in South Korea. *I promise to myself that I will work hard* thought Haeri while smiling. “Guess it’s time for me to find my class~” muttered Haeri alone as she took out her timetable that has been given by Mr. Seo last night.

While Haeri was fiddling through her timetable at the hallway looking for her lecture room, she noticed that L.joe was walking next to his girl looking happily. Haeri noticed that he smiles and laugh whenever he was with his girl. *I just hope that you could smiles and stop being harsh to me* thought Haeri and sighed. After a few minutes of finding her lecture room, finally she finds her lecture room which is at the end of the hallway. Right after she entered and took her seat, Haeri noticed that someone was sitting beside her and it turned out to be L.joe’s girl, Anna.

“Oh, Hi!” greeted Haeri happily. Anna looked at her weirdly. “Do I know you?” asked Anna “I used to worked at the café that you and L.joe went~” answered Haeri. Anna had thought for a second and remembered the slow girl that L.joe had scolded at. “Ah, you’re the slow girl…” said Anna “nice to meet you~” said Haeri and let out her hand to shake hand with her. “Listen,” said Anna “pretend that you don’t know me here…. L.joe had told me everything about you and please, I don’t talk with low people like you.” Said Anna and rolled her eyes not wanting to look at her.

“Oh, o-okay then…” said Haeri softly and looked to the front. When Anna mention ‘low people’ it really hurt her feelings *is it wrong not to be rich?* thought Haeri. With a deep sigh, their lecturer entered the room and begin his lesson. After two hours of lecture has ended, Haeri went to have some lunch at the café. “I don’t make any friends on my first day~” mumbled Haeri alone as she walked to the café alone.

After Haeri had brought her meals, she took a sit on a chair at the corner and have her lunch alone when suddenly, someone called her. “Haeri? Is that you?” asked the person. When Haeri looked to her front, she was very surprised. It was her ex-boyfriend, the one who she loves the most before and the one that has broken her heart. “U-U-kwon….” Said Haeri softly in surprised. “I knew it was you when I walked here just now…” said U-Kwon and take a seat in front of her.

Meanwhile, L.joe who was there sitting with Anna, noticed that Haeri was sitting not too far from his table was talking to a guy. *who is he?* thought L.joe in curious while looking at her. “oppa?” called Anna “what are you looking at?” asked Anna. “N-nothing, nothing important….” Answered L.joe and smiled as he curled a strand of her hair.

Back to Haeri, she was still surprised to see her ex-boyfriend in the same campus as her. “How did you know I was here?” asked Haeri “I saw you I the lecture room just now…” answered U-kwon”I thought it was someone else but then, when I look closely it was really you….” Continued U-Kwon “it’s been a long time, is it?” asked U-Kwon “Y-yeah…” answered Haeri. She doesn’t know why, but ever since they broke up during their school days, they haven’t meet up till now.

“So, how’s your mom and dad?” asked U-Kwon as he was trying to make a conversation with Haeri. “Y-yeah as usual, dad is still working in that company, and as for my mom,” paused Haeri and looked down for a while “she’s still in that hospital…” said Haeri and looked up giving him her dry smiles. “So how about you, and your other friend?” asked Haeri wanting to know how was his life “what do you mean?” asked U-kwon not understanding what was Haeri trying to say. “I mean how’s you and your new girlfriend?” asked Haeri “is it going well?” added Haeri. “ohh,” paused U-Kwon “we broke up a few weeks ago….” Answered U-Kwon.

“Well,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter