o13

The Prince and The Pauper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

It’s been a few weeks since L.joe had broken up with Anna. Ever since that, Haeri noticed that L.joe has changed a lot. He always comes home earlier than he used to. Sometimes, after he went home together with Haeri, he doesn’t even go anywhere and he just watched the tv’s or even helps his dad with the business. L.joe was making a great progress in changing himself and Haeri was happy to see that he’s not the L.joe that she first met before, the L.joe now is better than before. One day, L.joe was watching the television while Haeri was mopping the floor in the dining room while humming a song happily.

It was a very peaceful Sunday but L.joe was getting bored from watching the tv and watching Haeri mopping the floor. While he was lying on the cushion, L.joe sat up turned his back to look for Haeri. “Yah ahjumma~” called L.joe wanted to . Haeri stopped humming her song and gave him a death glare. “Yah, don’t call me that will you?” said Haeri and rolled her eyes. *cute* thought L.joe and grinned “do you have anything to do after mopping the floor?” asked L.joe “I’ll be done after this…. Waeyo?” asked Haeri. “Good. Change your clothes later… we’re going out~” said L.joe.

“Where?” asked Haeri in curious. “Secret.” Whispered L.joe loud enough for Haeri to hear and smirked handsomely as he continue watching the television. *I wonder where* thought Haeri as she continued with mopping the floor. A few minutes later, Haeri was in her room trying to choose what to wear. “Gosh what should I wear?” mumbled Haeri as she sat down on her bed and stares at the closet. *we’re not going for a date* thought Haeri. “Why should I bother in wearing what clothes?” muttered Haeri as she grabbed any attire and put it on.

 

 

 

 

After Haeri put on her lip balm and fix her hair, she ran downstairs and found L.joe was waiting for her while playing with his phone. “Sorry im late~” apologized Haeri. “Come on~ we should go…” said L.joe and both of them went to the front door together. While they were on their way, someone just called L.joe. “Oh, you guys had arrived? Alright…. I’ll be there in a minute~” said L.joe as he hung up the phone. “Who’s that?” asked Haeri.

“My friend~” answered L.joe as he drives. “Chunji?” guessed Haeri. Because that’s the only L.joe friends that she know. L.joe shook his head while smiling “nope.” Answered L.joe “then could you tell me where are we going?” asked Haeri again. “You know, every time I brought you out, you would always ask me ‘where are we going?’” said L.joe mimicking her voice playfully.

“Yah!” yelled Haeri and hit his arms. “Yah, don’t hit me, im driving!” said L.joe “your fault. You started first.” Said Haeri and sticks her tongue out. L.joe noticed her sulky face from the side mirror and grinned. “Just chill and relax okay~” said L.joe and he continue driving.

A moment later, they’ve arrived to a familiar place to Haeri. As she get off from his car, the place were very familiar to her and by looking at the café, she knew that it was Chunji’s café. “What are we doing here?” asked Haeri as she went near L.joe. “Come on… they’re waiting~” smiled L.joe as he led the way with Haeri followed him from behind. *they?* thought Haeri in curious. As soon as they entered the café, Haeri saw a few bunch of young guys were hanging out together while making some jokes.

“Oh, hyung!” called one guy as he waved towards L.joe. *is that his friends?* thought Haeri as she followed him from his back. “Haeri-ah annyeong~” greeted Chunji while smiling. “Oh, hi!” waved Haeri cutely and felt relieved that she only knew him apart from L.joe. “Have a sit first~” said Chunji as he brought another chair for her to sit. “Thanks~” thanked Haeri as she took her seat next to L.joe. “Wow hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter