Minhyuk

His Presence

N has just returned to his hotel room after he finishes shooting for that day. It is still early eventhough it's already night and he still haven't had dinner. He doesn't feel like going out to eat since he's not used to eating alone. In fact, he hates it. It makes him feel pathetic and lonely.

Grabbing a cookie from the small container on the dressing table, he shoves it into his mouth as he reaches for a towel to dry his hair since he just went out of the shower. Suddenly, his phone rings and he glances at it, already planning to dismiss it if it is from the person who's calling him non stop every 3 hours interval, Leo.

However, a smile crept to his face when he realised that the caller is Minhyuk. BtoB's Minhyuk, his best friend. He quickly answers it.

"Minhyuk? "

"Hakyeon! "Minhyuk greets him with his usual enthusiasm.

"Yup! What's up? "

"I miss you! Let's go out! " N smiles wider, he couldn't describe just how much he longs for those words. ' Miss' Does s even miss him?

"Sure! Where to? "

"Awesome! Where are you? I'll come pick you up. " N quickly gives the address of the hotel to Minhyuk, not even thinking twice. "I'll be there in 20. Get ready, okay? See ya! ".

 

 

In 20 minutes, N is already in Minhyuk's car as his best friend drives. He doesn't bother asking where they are going because he knows Minhyuk would never dissapoint him. 

Soon, they arrived at N's favourite restaurant, an Italic restaurant. 

"Come! "Minhyuk says as soon as he parks his car, grabbing N's arm and pulling him closer as they walk into the restaurant. 

However, as he steps into the restaurant, he froze. There, sitting at a table, are s. 

"Ah! I forgot to tell you. I invited Wonshik and the others too. I hope you don't mind. It's been quite some time since we hang out together. "Minhyuk says, acting innocent as he hides the fact that he and them has planned everything all along. 

N forces a smile. "Of course. Why should I mind? "He says, purposely not telling his best friend about the conflict going on between him and s because be doesn't want to drag anyone else into his problem. 

At the table, Minhyuk pulls a seat for N, the one beside Ken and N sits down without a word eventhough it's obvious that he refuses to look at any of s in the eye. 

As they wait for their meal to arrive, they talk about how they've been doing and Minhyuk realised what Ravi meant when he said that they need help getting N back to his previous self; his cheerful, smiley, sweet and caring previous self. It has only been about 5 months since he last see N and his bestfriend has changed and matured a lot. Both positively and negatively. 

As they are talking, Minhyuk's phone suddenly ring so he quickly answers it. He excuses himself for a few minutes and when he returns, it's with a bad news, at least it is a bad news for N since even the phone call is actually just an alarm Minhyuk set earlier as an excuse to leave N with s so they can talk their problem out. 

"Hakyeon, I'm really sorry. I have something important I have to do now so I'll need to leave first. You guys eat up, okay? My treat. "Minhyuk says almost genuinely but all the VIXX members know it is just an excuse, except N. 

"But... "N becomes restless. 

"I'm really sorry, Hakyeon. I'll make it up to you. For now, eat  my portion for me, okay? You're getting skinny. "without giving N any chance to respond, he squeezes N's shoulder and gives a quick pointed look towards the rest of the members before taking his leave.