Jaehwan

His Presence

"What happened here? " 

"Jaehwan-hyung... He's hurt... "Hyuk sobs while Ravi remains motionless. 

"Where's he? "

"Taekwoon-hyung brought him to the hospital... "

"Which hospital? "

"I don't know... "

"Stop crying and wait here. Don't go anywhere. "N orders, taking out his phone.

Hyuk sniffed, trying to stop his cries but failed miserably so he opted to cover his mouth to drown his voice. He doesn't want N to leave again just because he can't follow a simple order. 

 

 

Leo was dozing off in his room when he heard a commotion outside. He ignored it because by now, he's used to hearing s argue at even the simplest thing. 

However, when he heard the loud thud, his head snapped and he quickly went outside to see what's going on. 

"Jaehwan-hyung! "Before he could react to the sight in front of him; an angry looking Ravi and Ken whose body laid in what looked like a very awkward position, Hongbin has already rushed towards Ken while Hyuk stand frozen in front of his bedroom door. 

"Hyung! "Hongbin cried out as he cradles Ken's head, noticing the huge, dark bruise over one side of his forehead.  "Hyung, wake up! What happened?! "He panicked because the usually loud main vocal has gone awfully quiet even when his body is shaked violently. 

Leo approaches them, trying to be as calm as he could. By Ravi's expression, he knows the rapper has something to do with Ken's current condition but he's not going to point it out, afraid that he himself would result to physical violence once he lose control. N isn't there to keep him in check so he had to do it himself. 

"Hyuk, get the car key. "He instructed the maknae who obeys immediately. 

"Hongbin, come with me. Hyuk, stay. "He tries to handle the situation like how he think N would, in straight mind and not controlled by emotions eventhough all he wanted at the moment is to cry and scream for N to help because he's scared. 

Driving as fast as he could without risking them towards an accident, Leo keeps glancing at Hongbin and Ken at the back seat through the mirror. Ken remains just like how he was except his face which is getting paler each second.  

"Breathe, Binnie. Breathe... "Leo tries to coax the hyperventilating Hongbin using the nickname N used to call him with especially when the leader is in the mood to be affectionate. 

"Just hold him tightly, okay? "He offered once Hongbin's breathing eased. Hongbin's response was to do just that. 

The things that happened once they arrived at the hospital passed as a blurr for both of them. What Leo remembers is only the nurses and doctors taking Ken away from his hold as he carried Ken out of the car. 

Now, he's seated next to Hongbin outside the emergency room, absent mindedly rubbing his back.  When his phone rings, he almost decided to dismiss it until he realised that it is N. 

N. The leader whom they had hurt so bad that he left them.  The person he had tried to apologise to. 

"Taekwoon. "N's voice is stern. "Where are you? "

"H-hospital. "Without realising,Leo shed a tear. He really longs for the leader's presence now.

"Which hospital? "

"The one we always went to? "Leo answers hesitantly, he's not sure himself. He was only driving by his instinct just now. 

"How's Jaehwan? "

'Jaehwan'. Leo noted. Not Ken. Does that means N considers the main vocalist as his friend now? "I don't know. He's... still in the ER. "

N's harsh breathing is heard through the phone. "Is Hongbin with you? "

Leo doesn't reply. 

"Taekwoon. Answer me. "

"Y-yes. "

"Tell him to go home now. And you, stay there until I come. "

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆☆

A/N I really admire Hakyeon's calmness. Remember that time Wonshik fainted during their concert at Mexico? Hakyeon reacted so fast. He walked over and pick him up so easily eventhough Wonshik is taller than him. 

Isn't he such a great leader?