End

His Presence

Hyuk is sitting next to N on the bed that night.  Ravi and Hongbin has left a while ago to take a shower and everything but they promised to come back in a couple of hours. Leo is with Ken, waiting for the doctor's round. 

N himself has just woke up a few moments ago. He still look drowsy but awake nonetheless. 

"Do you want some fruit, hyung? Hongbin-hyung bought it when you were sleeping. "Hyuk asks.  Before N could answer, Hyuk has already grabbed a knife and an apple. 

When N turn around, his eyes widen upon seeing Hyuk with a knife. "Hyogi, my lovely Hyogi, please put that thing down. "He begs. 

"This? "Hyuk asks in confusion, holding the knife up and in front of his face. 

'Why does Hakyeon-hyung sounds so scared? '

"Han Sanghyuk, please! Put that down! "N's face becomes pale. 

Hyuk immediately drops the knife eventhough he doesn't know what's wrong. He doesn't want to make N's blood pressure rise again. 

N takes a deep breath. "Please don't scare me like that... "

"What did I do? "Hyuk asks. 

N says nothing but his face said enough. 

'That suicide thing. '

'Hakyeon-hyung still thought I'm suicidal. '

"Hakyeon-hyung, can I... tell you something? "

N nods curtly. 

"But you have to promise me that you won't get angry... okay? "

 "I promise. "

"Actually... I'm not suicidal. I... I was just trying to hurt myself to get your attention. I was jealous when you took care of Jaehwan-hyung. I want you to take care of me too because I really miss you.I'm sorry, hyung... for lying. "

N stares at Hyuk with an unreadable expression. Hyuk doesn't know if he's angry or sad or even upset. 

"Do you... hate me hyung? "Hyuk almost cry which is until N hugs him tightly. 

"You scared me. I'm not angry and I certainly don't hate you either. I'm so relieved. "N says with such a soft voice. "I'm sorry I neglect you to the point where you feel the need to hurt yourself to get my attention. I promise I'll give you the attention you need from now on. I promise you that, Hyogi. "

 

 

After staying at the hospital for 4 days, N is finally discharged. As for Ken, he has been discharged just the day before. 

"Ready to go home? "Leo asks as he helps N carry his belongings into the car. 

N smiles. "Of course! I was so restless last night that I couldn't even sleep properly. I'm so excited to go home! "He says cheerfully.

Leo chuckles as he helps N to get into the car. Excited as he is, halfway home, N has fallen asleep with his head resting on the window, looking so peaceful. 

Leo reaches out and ran his hand through N's hair soothingly. "  The kids is thrilled to have you home too. If only you know what they did. "

Even when they arrived at the dorm, N still haven't woke up. Leo doesn't have the heart to wake him up so he carefully pick him up and carry him in his arms. 

Upon arriving in front of their dorm's door, N cracks his an eye open. "What do you think you're doing, Taekwoon? "

"Carrying you? "Leo asks innocently. 

"Exactly. Who do you think I am? A kid? "

"Maybe. You're so short and skinny. "Leo teased. 

"I'm not short! "N argues. "Compared to others, I'm still--"

"Taller? Yes, yes. I know that. But in our group, you're still the smallest. "Leo doesn't back away. He finds it very amusing how defensive N could get. 

"I'm not small! "N shot back. "Put me down! I'm leaving! "He demands, hitting Leo's shoulder repeatedly. 

"Calm down, Hakyeon, or I might drop you. "Leo warns. 

N stop hitting him but he still pouts and turn his head away. 

"Eventhough you're the smallest, you're the strongest among us. We really envy you. "Leo tries coaxing. "Besides, you've promised us that you won't leave us anymore, right? "

N doesn't answer so Leo slowly put him down but never really letting go as he still keep an arm around his waist. 

"Why is it so dark? Is no one home? "N asks when Leo is pressing the password. 

Leo shrugs. As soon as the door is unlocked, N reaches out and turn opens the door. 

"WELCOME HOME, HAKYEON-HYUNG! "

Ken, Ravi, Hongbin and Hyuk stand in front of the door with a huge cake in front of them. 

N is speechless, his mouth gaping in disbelief. Even standing by the doorway, he can still see the enormous banner on the wall. Written with, 'Welcome Home, Cha Hakyeon. We Love You. ' and the ridiculous amount of colourful balloons filling the living room. 

"Welcome home, Hakyeon. "Leo says, slightly pushing him forward and into the dorm. 

After so long, N finally shed tears of happiness. 

'My presence do mean something to them. '

'They actually love me. '

'They actually need me. '

As for the members, they couldn't be happier to have N back with them. They swore to themselves that they'll always appreciate and care for him like how he did to  them all this time. 

'Because his presence means so much to them. '

'Because Cha Hakyeon is the reason VIXX exist. '

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

       ~THE N~

Thanks for reading, subscribing, commenting and upvoting!! 

I really appreciate everything.

Love you! 

                                                                                -NWAR-