Sorry

His Presence

Leo is in the kitchen, he has just finished cooking a small pot of porridge  for the maknaes and some ramen for the remaining members.He still remembers what the doctor told him before he left with the manager about 4 hours ago; to make sure N eats something since he hasn't eaten anything since yesterday's afternoon. 

'You seriously need to take better care of yourself, Hakyeon... "He thought to himself just as Ken enters the kitchen. 

"Are Hyuk and Hongbin awake? "He asks and when Ken nods, he gives him a tray filled with two bowls of porridge and some drinks. "Tell them to eat, okay? "

Ken took the tray from him but made no attempt to leave. "Hyung... "

"Yes? "

"I'm sorry... "

"For what? "

"I told you that Hakyeon-hyung hurt Hyuk, didn't I? Actually, he was just helping Hyuk.I misunderstood. "Ken confess, ashamed of himself. 

Leo pats his shoulder reassuringly. "It's okay. I know you're panicked. Don't worry about it. "

Ken heaves a relieved sigh. "Thanks, hyung.I'll go take these to them now. "

 

 

N wakes up only to see that he only have about half an hour before his first schedule for the day. Cursing, he quickly changes his col and pack his things when the door of his bedroom suddenly opens. 

"Where are you going? "Leo asks, closing the door using his shoulder since he's carrying a bowl if ramen in his hands. When N doesn't answer, he leans against the door. 

When he finally finishes getting ready, N approaches the door to leave and grumbles when he realised that his exit is blocked. "Move, I'm late. "He says in annoyance. 

"You don't have any schedule for today. Manager-hyung cancelled them all. "

N snorts as he throws back his bag on the floor and flops down on his bed. 

 "The doctor told me to remind you to eat. "Leo says, placing the bowl of ramen on the nightstand. 

N says nothing but merely stares at him. 

"Also... please forgive Jaehwan. He didn't mean to accuse you; he was panicked so he couldn't think straight. "

This time, N smirks. "I don't think so. I'm a bad leader after all so it won't be a surprise if I  hurt my own member. Who knows if I drown him in the bath tub? He was screaming for help, wasn't he? "He says sarcastically. 

 "Hakyeon... "

"WHAT? "

"How long are you going to be mad at me? At us? Aren't we living together? "

"Does it matter? What difference does it makes whether I forgive you or not? "

"Of course there's a difference. How are we going to communicate in front of the fans when there's a misunderstanding among us? "

N laughs. "Don't worry, 'Leo'. I'm not stupid. I know how to cover things up, unlike you guys who couldn't even hide your hatred towards me even in the public. "

"What? We never hate you. "

"Whatever. Just leave me alone. "