Ken

His Presence

When Ken is getting ready to sleep, his bedroom door is suddenly pushed open and N enters. 

"Ken, you have a talk show at 10 tomorrow. Manager-hyung will come pick you at 9 so be ready by then."

"Why? "Ken asks, suddenly feeling really confused. 

"Why what? "

"Why are you calling me Ken? Is there a hidden camera? "

"There's no such thing. "

"Then why are you calling me Ken? "Usually when it's just them, they'll call each other by their real names, not their stage names. 

"Because it's your name, obviously. "

"But I'm Jaehwan, hyung. "

"No, you're not. "

"What do you mean? Hey, hyung! Don't leave, tell me! "Ken jumps out of the bed and blocks the doorway. 

"Move. "

"No! Tell me what did you mean first. "

N sighs. "You've changed. You're not the person I used to know. You're Ken now, VIXX's member, VIXX's main vocal, VIXX's mood maker. You put your idol image first rather than our friendship.You're not Jaehwan. You're not my friend.  "

Ken is silenced by those words. N doesn't wait for his response either as he push past him to leave the room. 

 

 

Leo had just laid down on the bed when there's a knock on the door. 

"Hyung, are you asleep? "Comes Ken's voice. 

At first Leo plannned to just ignore it since he's tired but upon hearing the despair in Ken's voice, he quickly answers. "No. Come in. "

"What's wrong? "He asks once Ken has stepped into his room. 

Ken wasted no time in telling Leo everything that just occurred between him and the leader. By the time he finished pouring out his feelings, he is reduced to a sobbing mess. 

Leo quietly coax him until he fall asleep. 

 

 

Leo wakes up very early that morning, it is still dark since it is only about 4 am. He gets off the bed and heaves  a sigh when he sees Ken who's still sleeping on his bed. He pulls the blanket to cover him and leaves the room to fetch a drink. 

On his way to the kitchen, he sees someone sitting at the living room, in the darkness. 

"Hakyeon? Why are you not sleeping? "Leo asks as he sits down next to him. N doesn't reply. "Are you okay? Do you have any problem? "Again, only silence. "Why did you say those things to Jaehwan last night? Did he do anything wrong to you? He was really upset. "

This time, N smirks. "Oh? So he came complaining to his appa then? Such a crybaby. "

Leo frowns, displeased. "Hakyeon. "

"Hakyeon what, huh? What I said last night were true, don't you agree? "

"No it's not. Jaehwan never changed. "

"Of course you'll say that. You're never on the receiving end. "

"Receiving end of what? "

N breathes deeply. It's hard for him to talk about these things. "Didn't you notice how he treated me? He always tried to leave me out in conversations, always ignoring me, always talking back to me, always making fun of me--"

Leo cuts him off, he couldn't bear to hear it. "It was only in front of the cameras! They were for the camera's sake. He never do all those things in real live, did he?! "He's beginning to lose his temper. 

"Who cares whether they were for the cameras or not?! Ken and Jaehwan are the same person and so does N and Hakyeon! Don't you think it hurts me when he does all that?! And what makes it worse is that not only he does that but all of you! Have you, for once, think about my feelings?! Of course not! All of you disrespect me! None of you care for me! Remember the time you locked me in the cupboard for camera's sake?!  Did you know I was suffocating in there?!  I almost passed out and you didn't even bother to check up on me even when I begged you to let me out! If it wasn't for manager-hyung, you'll be talking to my ghost right now! Oh, wait. Who cares if I die?! You guys would probably make a huge party to celebrate the death of leader N! "

SLAP!!! 

Without realising it, Leo has slapped N in fury of those accusations. 

N stop talking abruptly, touching his cheek which now has red hand mark over it. 

"Ha-Hakyeon... I-I'm sorry... "Leo stutters, shocked at his own action. 

"Thanks a lot. "N says quietly, somehow still in disbelief. 

"Hakyeon, please... "Leo grabs N's hand, trying to stop him from walking away but N snatches his hand back harshly. 

"Don't touch me! "

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡

I just noticed that the Neo feels is really strong in my story.. hehe, I couldn't help it. Also, I know Leo is OOC so I'm sorry about that too. Thanks for reading ~