Hongbin

His Presence

Tired from shooting for his drama since noon, Hongbin can finally return to his dorm. He really hope to see N inside, his N. He really miss him. However, when he's about the enter the dorm, he heard familiar voices bickering. 

His hyungs. Leo and N. 

Hongbin let out a shaky breath as he leans against the door and let himself slide down. 

'Why? '

'What is it this time? '

'Whose fault is it now? '

'Isn't 2 months away from each other enough? '

'What else is there to be fought about? '

'Can't they just be like before? '

Hongbin just couldn't take it anymore. 

He lets out a long, high pitched, 3 octaved wail before burying his face in his hands and starts sobbing. 

 

 

"Psycho?! "N half screams. He doesn't know whether to cry or laugh at that. Seriously? Psycho? Just what did he do to deserve being called a psycho? 

'I controlled him for a reason. To protect him and the people around him. '

'Is it my fault that he grew dependent on me? '

'No, right? '

'So why is it my fault? It's his, right? '

"Yes! "Leo retaliates. "I admit that Wonshik's condition right now is my fault but it is yours as well! Don't think you have nothing to do with this! "

"What does Wonshik have to do with me controlling you?! "

"You weren't there when he needs you! You didn't help him overcome his stress so he let it out on Jaehwan! Then how do you expect me to not be mad at him for that?! You've made me dependent on you especially in controlling my anger so you should be here for me! But you weren't here! You abandoned me! You let me lose control! "

N just listens tentatively. He sees what Leo is doing, the way his fingers are digging hard into his own palm.  Blood. It's trickling down from his palm and to the floor. 

'He's got better control. 'N realise. Usually, by now, Leo would have attacked him, bare handed or using anything his hand could reach. Not that N would let him be hurt by the attacks anyway, since he can always manhandle the latter except when he's taken by surprise which rarely happen. But now, rather than doing that, Leo has let himself be injured. ' So proud of him. '

"Hands, Taekwoon. "N warns. 

Leo looks at N's  hands and then his own. "W-what? B-blood? "He's really terrified. 

N steps forward. "Let me? "

Leo couldn't reply but N takes it as a permission anyway so he gently take Leo's hand to examine the injury. 

"Sorry for abandoning you... "

Leo opens his mouth to say something but then a very familiar wail reach his ears. His face paled and so does Hakyeon's. 

'Hongbin'

'Did they let him hear the arguments? '