Blame

His Presence

"Me? I made you like this? "N truly doesn't expect that. 

"Yes. You as the leader and the oldest left us to fend for ourselves. You care about us no more. I had to step up and take your role but you know I couldn't. You left us to be destroyed. "Leo says without hesitation. He has kept his feelings for too long and he needs to get it out. 

N is silent. He knows some of it are true. "I left because I'm tired.  I need some time for myself without your antics and your insults towards me. But I've never said that I'll leave VIXX, did I? "

"You didn't. But your actions speaks enough. "

N sighs. " That's not important.  What I want to know is why you treat your dongsaeng like this? "

"Because he made a mistake so he needs to be punished. "

"Who taught you to give punishments for mistakes? I never punished any of you no matter what you do so why should you? "

"Because it's me.  I'm not you. I don't tolerate mistake.  That is why you're the leader, not me. But since you left us, you can't blame me if I do things my own way. "Leo knows N never have the heart to punish them for whatever things they did wrong even though he can because he's the leader and he's physically capable. The worst punishment they have ever received is some stern scolding and neck -slice. Most people doesn't know but among them, N is the strongest eventhough he's the smallest. He learnt martial arts, too. Where else do you think those neck-slicing came from? 

N shakes his head. He really can't believe what he just heard. Just who is it standing in front of him right now? It is not Leo for sure. Not Jung Taekwoon either. 

"Listen, don't ever lay your hands on any of the members again. Except me. You've slapped me before anyway. "N warns. 

Leo says nothing so N turn away and helped Ravi to his feets. 

"Lets get you to bed, okay? "