Don't

His Presence

N came back to the dorm together with Hyuk after they had dinner together. Hongbin couldn't join them as he has a schedule so he had to leave around noon earlier. 

Hyuk notices that N's eyes keep following his every movement as if he would just kill himself any moment. At one side, he feels guilty for lying but at the other side, he's very glad for the attention. 

Once they arrived at the dorm, N sees Leo standing in front of Ravi's bedroom door. Yes, just standing there. N merely watches but when Leo reaches out to open the door, he speaks up. 

"Stop, Taekwoon. "

Leo turn to look at him. His movement stopped. 

"Don't bother about Wonshik. "N somehow sounds very stern, as if he's angry. "Seriously don't. "

Leo steps away from the door and grabs his red cap from beside the tv. Putting it on,  he grabs his jacket and face mask as well. 

"I know you don't have any schedule tonight so don't go out. "Once again, N stops him. "Don't run away from your problem. "

Leo let out a harsh breath, his fingers curling into a fist and his teeth gritted.  He stand there, bravely facing N but not saying anything. 

N faced him back. He isn't scared by the younger even when he knows that Leo's trying to intimidate him. He lightly push Hyuk who was beside him to the direction of the maknae's bedroom, signalling him to get inside and leave the elders by themselves. 

Leo notices that. It's something that both of them has agreed to since they first met the youngers. To never let them be involved in things that are not relevant to them. To protect them from any unnecessary threat. Except now, the threat is Leo himself. 

Hyuk is hesitant. He hates it. He knows why N wants him to get inside his room. He knows what will happen if the two eldest start arguing. It has happened before, way before their debut and the incident still scarred him.He hates it when they diss each other like there's no tomorrow.  But he knows even better than to stay there to watch and hear so he did like how he's instructed to. He gets into his room and lock the door. 

"Why are you controlling me? I can do whatever I want. "Leo says when he and N are finally alone.

'But then why did he followed what N told him to? He can deny it if he wants so why did he? '

Because of his mindset. He respect N a lot,he adores him so much,  he sees him as his forever leader. Most of the time, he feels like N knows him better than he know himself. 

'Yes, that's why. N have more control over him compared to himself. '

N stares at him. Why did he control Leo? 

'Because Leo can't control himself. Especially when he's angry. He'll do things he never meant to do and regret it later when he finally comes back to his right mind. Like that time when he slapped him. '

They fight, they argue. At that times, they'll try their best to offend each other, to hurt each other's feelings, to rip each other's pride but it had never turn physical. So when Leo actually slapped him, he was terribly hurt. 

"Because you can't do it yourself. You can't think straight. You let emotion take the best of you. Proof? Wonshik. He's like that right now because of you. Your lack of self control. " N points it all out. "Still wondering why I control you? "

"You think you know me, huh? For your info,  Cha Hakyeon, I can control myself. You're the one who always mess with my mind with that sick ways of yours. Like I said, you make me like this!  You make me helpless, you make me way too dependent to you! You're a psycho! "