What Happened

His Presence

N leisurely picks his cup of coffee from the table, enjoying it while waiting for the make up noona to get his hair done. Then, all of sudden, the cup somehow slips off his hand before crashing into pieces on the cold tiled floor. 

Completely shocked as to how such thing happened, N could only stare at the broken cup; his heart beating twice its normal rate. 

"N-shi! Are you okay?!  What happened?! "One of the staffs asks as she approaches the now pale faced idol actor.

N quickly regain his composure as he crack a smile. "Ah, I'm fine. Don't worry. "He assures as he bend down to pick up the broken glasses. 

"Just leave it there. I'll clean it up.  You should go get your hair done. "The staff said, noticing the way N's hands are shaking. 

N nods and silently thank her but rather than going to the make up noona, he grabs his phone and calls his family.  He have this really bad feeling and he's afraid that something has happened to his family. 

Thankfully, his mother confirms that she and his husband are fine, so does his other siblings. However, those confirmation couldn't get rid of his bad feeling so he had no other choice but to resume his schedule in so much worry as he keep checking his phone as if expecting someone to call and tell him a bad news. 

 

 

N managed to finish his schedule for the day eventhough he couldn't really focus on what he's doing. He's glad that he didn't receive any bad news but he still couldn't shake the worry off him. That bad feeling is still there. 

As he walks along the hallway to get to his hotel room, he passed by a mirror. He didn't even glance at it but the mirror somehow drops and crashed on the floor. Yes, drop and crash with absolutely no reason. If it's any normal day, he would immediately blame it to a supernatural being like a ghost or things like that since he's a scaredy cat and he would have immediately yelp or run to safety but today is not any normal day. 

Something clicked. His bad feeling. His family. Bad news. 

Yes, his other family. s. 

Without wasting any time, he leaves the hotel, get a taxi and goes to VIXX's dorm. He might have ignored them for the past 2 months but deep down, his heart still couldn't deny the fact that he still considers them as his family. 

As soon as he arrived at the dorm, he unlocked the door with the password that somehow is still etched to his memory. 

The sight that greets him is Ravi, kneeling on the floor with a blank expression on his face and Hyuk who's looming over the rapper with tears running down his face. 

"Hyung! "Hyuk says in surprise upon noticing the leader's presence. He rushes forward and tries to hug N but the leader steps away. 

He's so used to them avoiding his touch and trying to avoid skinship with him as if he disgust them that he unconsciously prevents any skin contact with not just them but everyone unless he have no other choice. 

Hyuk is taken aback by N's response but he says nothing except continue crying. 

"What happened here? "