Truth

His Presence

Ravi and Leo has just ended their meeting with some staffs for the upcoming VIXX LR concert. After thanking the staffs and everything, both of them grab their bag which they left outside the conference room. Once Leo gets hold of his phone, he frowns in concern when seeing that there's about 20 missed call from Ken. When he looks at Ravi, he notices that the rapper looks worried as well. 

"Jaehwan? "Leo asks and Ravi gives him a curt nod. 

"Do you think something happened? "

Before Leo could answer, his phone starts ringing again so he quickly picks it up. Ravi can only watch as Leo's face turns pale before the main vocalist grabs his bag in a hurry and shout at him. 

"Come on, Wonshik! We Have to get home! "

Even the manager is bewildered because Leo suddenly drags him away when he's still having coffee. 

"What happened at the dorm? Why are you so panicked, Leo?! "the manager asks as he drives as fast as he could while trying not to break any rule. 

"I'll tell you, hyung,just drive faster! "

 

 

As soon as they arrived at the dorm, the three of them doesn't bother waiting for the elevator as they run up the stairs all the way to the fifth floor. Once they've entered the dorm, Leo and Ravi shared a look before breaking down the bathroom door on count of three. 

Then, they are greeted with the sight of a fully clothed N and Hyuk inside the bath tub. The leader, whose eyes are closed, is backhugging the maknae, who is pleading to be let go because he's cold. 

N opens his eyes at the crashing sound. He looks at Leo, at Ravi and at Ken before heaving a relieved sigh upon seeing the manager. "Please take Hyuk out, hyung. "He says quietly, not trusting himself to carry the maknae out of the cold water since his whole body feels numb. 

The manager quickly grabs a towel from the rack and approaches the bath tub just as N loosen his embrace over the maknae, allowing the older man to take Hyuk away. 

Ken follows the manager into the maknaes room while Ravi and Leo stay where they are, contemplating on what to do. It scares them how N's lips are blue and the way he's shivering quite violently. 

Both of them snapped out of their thoughts when N closes his eyes again as he lets his head lolls over his chest. Thanks to Leo's quick reaction time, he manages to stop N from falling face first into the water when the leader's body suddenly lurches forward. Ravi reaches into the water to unplug the drain and hiss upon realising how cold the water is. 

When he feels warm all of sudden, N cracks his eyes open to  see Ravi covering him with a towel and Leo's arm around him. 

"Hands off. "N demands, his voice can barely be heard. 

"Let's get you changed, hyung. "Ravi says, ignoring N's words as he tries to help him stand up. 

"Let go. "N growls as he pushes Leo's arm away. 

"Please let me help... "Leo says but N glares at him. 

Just then, the manager reappeared. "You're still here? Come, let's get you changed, N. "He efficiently pulls N out of the bath tub and helps him walk to his room. N doesn't protest. 

After helping N change into dry clothes, the manager gently pushes him to lay down on the bed before covering him with 2 blankets. "I'll get the doctor to check on you after he finishes with Hyuk, okay? "

"I'm not sick, hyung... "

"Yeah, yeah. Of course. "

 

 

After the manager has taken Hyuk out of the bathroom and into the maknaes shared room, he immediately helps him get out of his wet clothes and changes them into new, dry ones. Ken, who followed him, tries his best to help Hongbin calm down since he's still hiccuping. 

Just then, the doctor whom Ken managed to call in his bout of panic earlier arrives. As he checks on the now sleeping maknae, Ken tells him about what has happened. 

Putting away his stethoscope, the doctor smiles. He has been VIXX's private doctor since their debut and he's proud to say that he knows them quite well. "Well, thank goodness N gave him a cold bath in time. Otherwise, he would suffer from brain damage due to overheated body. "

"Brain damage? Ken asks, confused. "But I thought N-hyung was hurting Hyuk. Hyuk screamed so loud when he was with him in the bathroom. "

The doctor laughs. "Why would N hurt him? "

Ken keeps his mouth shut, refusing to tell the doctor about their current 'family' problem so he just scratches his neck awkwardly. 

"Anyways, Hyuk's fever is gone so there's no need to worry. "After he finishes checking Hongbin as well, the doctor gathers his things and was about to leave the room when the manager returned. 

"N's in his room. Are you done here? "The manager asks. The doctor nods as he follows the manager into N's room. 

"I'm not sick... "N says as soon as he sees the doctor. 

"Really? When was the last time you ate? "

"Yesterday's afternoon? "

"So you took your meds without food? "The doctor clicks his tounge in distaste when N nods. Two days ago, N dropped by his office to ask for some meds for migraine. At that time, he realises that there's something going on between the leader and s because N didn't ask about Hyuk and Hongbin's condition. Usually, if N wasn't there when he checks on the members, N would call him or meet him personally to ask about them. But last time, he didn't. 

The doctor takes out a syringe and injected something into N's arm. The leader winces before his eyes drooped close. 

"You did a great job saving your members, leader-shi. Now rest. "