Left Out

His Presence

N enters last into the set for their second Secret Box recording, slightly glaring at Ken who's playfully trying to leave him outside. Throughout the recording, the members seem to purposely leave him out, telling him that he'll be cut of the frame and that his parts will be cut off as well. Eventhough he's used to them teasing him like that, he still feels offended. 

So, instead of arguing back like he would usually do, this time, he chooses to stay silent as he let his mind wander off. He still remembers their first Secret Box, where Hyuk picked a question that says,  'if God would grant you one wish, what would it be? '. At  first, N thought that Hyuk will ask for VIXX to be more famous or to get more lines in their songs but he certainly never expects him to wish that N would be mute. 

At that time, he never thought much about it and he brushes it away like he always do but now that he thinks about it, it makes him wonder if Hyuk really hates him to that extent. Not just the maknae, but the other members as well. Like Hongbin, who would always complain if he's teamed up with N. 

The leader do realise that s has changed.Except for Ken, they used to be so timid, shy and self-conscious, which is why N took the alternative to talk more and be loud and annoying. It's all to make them comfortable and express themselves more. 

Now that the members can take care of themselves well, it seems that they're trying to tell him that they no longer need his presence so maybe he should control his behaviour now and act more like a leader instead of a child who craves for attention. 

Without realising it, N shed some tears. 

"Oh? He's crying. "Hongbin says teasingly, making N realise that they're waiting for him to say the closing words. He quickly grabs the mic, not even bothering to deny what Hongbin said. 

 

 

Once they arrived home, N immediately leaves the van without waiting for the other members. He enters the dorm and into his own room, slamming the door shut. 

About half an hour later, there's a knock at the door. "Hyung, let's eat. There's chicken and pizza. "Comes Ravi's voice. N ignores it, putting in his headphone on high volume to drown the voice. 

As he's about to fall asleep, someone suddenly snatches his headphone away. He open his eyes in irritation. 

"Eat. "As usual, Leo's word is short but firm. N turns away from him. "Hakyeon. "Leo sounds like he's getting angry. 

"I'm tired. Get out. "N says in a monotone. 

Leo frowns. Usually it's him who says those words since N likes to annoy him. "But you haven't eat anything since morning. "He couldn't hide his concern. 

Yes, that's true. N rushed from his drama shooting site to their performance stage in time for lunch. Which means he didn't get the chance to eat as after he arrived, the stylists started doing their job. 

"Just get out. "N is not in the mood to argue. 

Leo sighs. "I'll leave some food in the fridge. Heat it up if you're hungry. "He says before walking out to let the leader rest, assuming that he's really tired. 

N smirks to himself. "As if you care. "

 

 

☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆☆

Thanks for reading. Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors. I'm also sorry if the events are not in the correct order. Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. ☺☺☺

P.s. To those reading my other story, The Case Of The Missing Leader, I'm sorry for not updating for so long as I'm having some sort of writer's block. I promise I'll update once I get some idea.