Sensitive (WonRin)

Intertwined

A few rays of sunlight seeping through the slightly opened curtains woke Sojung up from her sleep.

It's Sunday.

The girl vaguely registers what day it is in her head. With work keeping her so busy these past few days, she's thankful that this day is free for her to enjoy. 

Lazy Sundays are the best, especially when she can spend it with her girlfriend, Yerin.

Looking at the sleeping girl hugging her and cuddled beside her made Sojung smile. Even the simplest of things can already make her day as long as it's something about Yerin. May it be Yerin's laugh, Yerin wanting to hold her close in public, or just like now, Yerin's cute sleeping face. Sojung finds it adorable. The girl's fluffy cheeks and plump lips that are slightly open makes her look so soft and innocent in Sojung's eyes, and the latter just wants to keep this sleeping image of her girlfriend forever.

That's when a thought came into her mind. 

Moving as little as she possibly can to not wake Yerin up, Sojung reaches out to the nightstand behind her to get her phone. Opening the camera, she carefully tries to take a picture of her sleeping girlfriend. But then Sojung suddenly realized that she certainly didn't think her idea through when she heard the loud clicking sound her phone made as she took the picture.

And as if on cue, Yerin started to stir awake, rubbing her eyes. Not fully awake yet, the girl then blinks rapidly as she stares at Sojung looking surprised while holding a phone in front of her face. 

Sojung can see how the scene all suddenly made sense to Yerin. and she's so sure Yerin's gonna be annoyed knowing that she took a picture of her sleeping.

"Unnie!" Yerin exclaims– no, more like whined, as she backs away and covers the camera on Sojung's phone with one hand.

Deciding to slightly tease the younger girl, Sojung grins mischievously and shows Yerin the picture she just took. "Already got a photo though." 

"Delete it unnie! I look weird when I sleep!" Yerin tries her best to snatch Sojung's phone, but with the latter having no intentions of deleting the photo, she immediately shields her phone with one free hand. "Not gonna do that though?"

Sojung swears Yerin now looks even more adorable with her brows frowning and lips pouting. This is what would sometimes push her to tease the younger more. "I'm gonna keep this forever. You're so cute in this."

Yerin visibly blushes, but the compliment didn't deter her from wanting the picture deleted. With more willpower this time, she then again tries to reach for Sojung's phone. "Give it!" Yerin whines once more, sitting up, arms flailing everywhere trying to get a hold of the phone while Sojung quickly sat up as well and continued to swat Yerin's hands away while laughing. 

Turning around, her back facing a still arm flailing and irritated Yerin, Sojung stretches her arm out that's holding her phone to prevent her girlfriend from reaching it. In these kind of situations, Sojung is thankful that she has long limbs.

Giving her best pleading tone, Sojung stands up and faces Yerin once more. "C'mon Yerin-ah! Don't be too sensitive~ It'll be just for unnie's eyes only, I promise! Please let me keep the photo!"

The younger seemed to contemplate for a bit, as she stopped and stared at the phone Sojung is, miraculously, still holding.

"Nope! Give me the phone!" 

All of sudden Sojung found herself being back hugged by Yerin, trapping her one arm that's not holding her phone. Thinking that she still has the upper hand, she teases the younger some more. 

"Can't reach it can you?"

Yet as soon as she decides to turn her head to throw a smug grin at her girlfriend, Sojung felt Yerin slightly tighten her hold on her and abruptly bite her ear lightly.

Everything happened in a flash. 

A tingling sensation instantly travelled through Sojung's whole body, rendering her stiff and weak in the knees. She's sure she heard herself release an unholy whimper before her knees eventually gave in and both her and Yerin fell on the floor, Yerin landing on top of her.

Yerin. On top of her.

She's underneath Yerin.

The thought slowly registered in her mind and it made Sojung swallow a lump in . Her whole body got weak when Yerin bit her ear, she fell, and now Yerin's whole body is pressed down against hers.

Seeing Yerin looking down at her with a smug grin sent even more sensations in her body. "You're flushed red." The younger states, clearly teasing her. "Who’s too sensitive now?”

The older can't find her words. Sojung opens but not a single thought came out of her. She's too flustered right now and it looks like Yerin is enjoying every bit of it.

"I'll let you keep the photo." Yerin suddenly says, standing up, and reaching out to help Sojung stand as well. All the while, that grin never left her lips. 

"Really?"

Sojung's girlfriend just nods, walking away after. But before she was out of the older girl's sight, she turns back around to face her. 

"But I'll get my revenge unnie, especially now that I know where you are most sensitive at." Yerin oh so sweetly states, emphasizing some words, and lastly, winking at Sojung before disappearing into the living room, leaving Sojung to her unholy thoughts.