Film Camera (UmB/Gfriend maknae line)

Intertwined

 

"Yewon-ah."

 

Shutter sounds were heard from Eunbi's film camera as soon as the smaller girl turned around to face her.

 

"Y-yah!~ Hwang Eu-Eunbi!" 

 

"Why?" 

 

The taller of the two snickers at the other's reaction, not because she finds it funny, but rather because she finds it cute.

 

They might be the same age, but Eunbi adores her girl much like a kid, even though she can be the immature one at times. 

 

"I know I'm the one who gave that to you as a present, but give me a heads up next time so that I could look pretty for the picture!" Eunbi's girlfriend, Yewon, whines at the taller. Her cute face scrunching up and her lips pouting.

 

See? Cute.

 

The film camera that Eunbi has grown fond of using was from Yewon. The latter decided to give her the item as present when she saw how Eunbi loves the effect and vibe the film camera app she has on her phone gives off. The shorter have always had that kind of sense. Noticing and remembering every detail, may it be big or small.

 

One of the things that Eunbi ultimately admits she fell for. 

 

"No can do Yewon-ah." SinB teases the shorter, mockingly grinning at her as she waves her index finger from left to right. "And besides, I love taking stolen pictures of you. It's more... Natural like that."

 

"So... Are you complementing me?" 

 

"Of course I am." Eunbi grins and prances towards Yewon, linking her arms around her girlfriend's as soon as she caught up with her. "Don't worry too much. You're always pretty anyways." Eunbi nonchalantly states and proceeds to walk ahead with a very flustered Yewon in tow.

 

The two of them continued their stroll along the path inside the park that was full of cherry blossoms. It was something that Yewon had been wanting to do with Eunbi, to see the cherry blossoms together. This time, the latter was glad that she remembered what her girlfriend had nonchalantly said off topic that one time they were watching a movie, because needless to say, Yewon sure looks like she's very much enjoying their date.

 

And seeing her girlfriend smile under the falling cherry blossoms is literally picture perfect.

 

Even though they live together in the same apartment, given that they both have their day jobs, it was kind of a rare occasion for the both of them to go out to just have a simple and carefree stroll. 

 

As the two of them were walking, with Eunbi still constantly taking pictures around and Yewon enjoying the view of the cherry blossoms and her very cheery girlfriend, the taller suddenly stops when they came to a very big cherry blossom tree. "Hey hey! Come here." Eunbi suddenly runs along with Yewon, dragging her under the tree and releasing her hold on the latter after she was satisfied on where the shorter girl is standing. "Stand there under the cherry blossoms, I'll take a picture of you!"

 

With her girlfriend's demands, Yewon just chuckles as it isn't knew to her how Eunbi is when she gets excited of a certain thing or thought. She's known the girl for over more than 3 years after all, and has been in a relationship with her since the 2nd year.

 

The shorter girl stays her ground as her girlfriend had instructed and poses for the picture while Eunbi also positions herself to take the photo.

 

"1... 2... 3..."

 

The camera shutter was heard and Yewon was all smiles seeing an overexcited Eunbi running towards her after the latter had successfully took the shot.

 

"That was perfect!" The taller beams. "I'm sure it'll look great when I get the picture developed!~"

 

Without losing her smile, Yewon replies, softly patting her girlfriend's head. "Of course it will. You always take great pictures of me."

 

The statement made Eunbi release a proud smug grin.

 

 Suddenly an idea suddenly graces the shorter girl's mind. 

 

Yewon quickly snatches the camera out of Eunbi's hold.

 

"Oh. Wae?"

 

"I think you've got enough photos of me. This time lets take photos of the two of us together, hmm?" The shorter girl cheerfully states as she positions the camera to take a shot of both of them. "Say cheese!~"

 

But rather than a quiet smile, Eunbi felt something soft grace her cheeks when the shutter of the camera was pressed, causing her to get shocked.

 

"Oh, sorry. My lipstick left a kiss mark on your cheeks." Yewon apologizes, trying to erase the mark she left.

 

"Y-yah, you." Eunbi suddenly stutters, pointing at Yewon. The smug grin that was on the taller's face was wiped off and is now replaced by a flushed red face.

 

On the contrary of their relationship, Eunbi is the one who loves to tease Yewon, but the latter loves it just as much even though she rarely does so, and when she does, it's always very effective on the taller.

 

"What?~ Did you not like that?" Yewon pouts, wanting to tease the taller even more, but evidently fails when she herself laughed at her own actions.

 

"Y-yah! Y-you just wait 'till we get home!"

 

"Let's go home now then!"

 

Now it's Eunbi's turn to get really flustered as Yewon proceeded to walk, holding Eunbi's hand in hers tightly.

 

---

 

Cooking? If you asked Eunbi, she would tell you she has a good potential, but in reality, the girl has never tried cooking her whole life. 

 

So she always settles with 'assisting' her girlfriend. And by 'assisting', she means playing loud music in the apartment and dancing to it while basically bothering Yewon.

 

You the

Yeah, baby you the bomb

 

Middle of the day

Give me what I want

 

With the camera on her hand, Eunbi makes her way towards a pasta cooking Yewon.

 

It feels so special

It feels so good

And he ain’t going no where even if he could

 

As quiet as she could, Eunbi moves towards her girl and hugs her soon as she reached her.

 

I got that ow, ow

You know what I’m talking about, 'bout

Make me scream and shout, shout

Every time the lights go out, out

We out, out

 

Yewon shrieks when her girlfriend snuck up on her and suddenly attacked her with tickles on her sides. "Yah!~ SinB-ah!~" Yewon manages to shout out in between her giggles, while Eunbi just scrunches her face in a smile as a responce and releases her hold on the other girl, still sporting that wide smile as she continues dancing.

 

You know that I'mma do whatever I'm not gon' leave

This kind of love don't come easy

what you think, babe

Promise we'll stay the same

Say that you'll stay right here for me

 

The taller girl holds out her hand towards the shorter, taunting the latter, signaling her to join in and dance, making her girlfriend shake her head while chuckling at the scene. "No. I'm still cooking."

 

Yet Eunbi didn't take a 'no' for an answer.

 

She sauntered towards Yewon, reaching for her hand and slowly pulling her closer, spinning her and making her dance to the beat of the song. Eventually, Yewon gives up, laughing in the process as she proceeds to dance closely with her girlfriend.

 

See I know you like being round chicks

And looking at her hips, and a little outfit

What can I say (What can I say?)

That's what I love about you babe (That's what I love about you babe)

 

The two of them are like in their own world wherein it's just each other that they see, and it's only the music that they hear, and they both know that they wouldn't have it any other way.

 

Yewon moves in closer to her girl and rests both her hands on Eunbi's nape, and to the latter's surprise, Yewon starts dancing oh-so-ily in front of her, making their bodies faintly touch.

 

"Woah babe!~"

 

And with Eunbi's reaction, Yewon cannot be more proud of herself, making her bite her lip, and Eunbi getting even more attracted to the once just cute girl that's now confidently y in her opinion.

 

Yeah I don't ask, cause I know you gon' lie

You're way too y to ever be shy

What did I say? (What can I say?)

That's what I love about you babe (That's what I love about you babe)

 

It's all too much for Eunbi, yet she doesn't protest against it. Who would when you've got Kim Yewon doing this things to you?

 

Seeing her girlfriend like that, Eunbi couldn't help herself. She pulls her girl closer by the waist and holds out her camera in front of the two of them, abruptly kissing her girl on the lips the same time she clicked the shutter.

 

Go ahead

Do ya thang, do ya thang,

Do ya, do ya, do ya thang

 

After the shot was took, Eunbi started placing light, feathery kisses on Yewon's forehead, her eyelids, the tip of her cute button nose, and along her jawline, making Yewon giggle. And she found her girlfriend's soft lips once again. Yewon's cute giggles slowly turned into moans. What was once a sweet kiss slowly turned passionate. Eunbi's hold on Yewon's waist tightens as she settles the camera on the counter, still without breaking their kiss. While Yewon on the other hand turns the stove off with her free hand before those said hands went into Eunbi's hair, pulling the latter closer to her, needing more of the other's luscious, soft, and pink lips that tastes like that cherry chapstick they both share.

 

(Go ahead)

Do ya thang, do ya thang

Do ya, do ya, do ya thang

Do ya thang, do ya thang,

Do ya, do ya, do ya thang

 

Everything that was innocent earlier, the tickles, the dancing, cute teasing, and the small pecks, everything instantly turned into passionate kissing and a dire need and want for each other. Yet amidst this, Yewon parts from the kiss, direly in need of air.

 

Embarrassed of her bold actions from earlier, the shorter girl immediately looks down and hides in the crook of Eunbi's neck, making the latter giggle at her girl's actions.

 

"Yah, Yewon-ah, look at me~." Eunbi coos Yewon, yet the latter still refuses, cutely shaking her head.

 

"Wae?~"

 

"Co'z that was embarrassing?"

 

"Ani. I love your confidence. That was.. Well... Hot, and you're undoubtedly gorgeous."

 

Her girlfriend's statement made Yewon slowly raise her head too look at Eunbi, only to find out that the girl is also looking at her softly, lovingly, making Yewon smile.

 

It's that look that always made Yewon feel warm, loved, and thankful that Eunbi is hers and hers alone. The taller girl can be quite chic and tough in expressing her feelings to others, but never to Yewon. Eunbi would always be this soft and mushy around Yewon and the latter just likes it that way.

 

Seeing how her girlfriend that was too embarrassed earlier is now smiling at her, Eunbi smiles as well. Slowly, the latter leans in once again, obviously wanting to continue where they left off, yet she was baffled when Yewon slightly backed off.

 

"What about the pasta?" Yewon suddenly inquires with a pout, thinking of how it might go to waste.

 

"I don't think I'm hungry for pasta anymore Yewon-ah."

 

"B-but—"

 

And before the shorter girl could whine, Eunbi kisses her once again, making the feeling linger even more, yet before anything goes out of hand again, she slightly pulls away and looks straight into her girl's half lidded eyes, a blush on her cheeks visible, and Eunbi quietly thinks to herself if Yewon could get anymore cuter. With a grin and a wink, she whispers to her girl, "We can save the pasta for later."

 

---

 

Yewon slowly stirs awake from her sleep. It was second nature to her to feel Eunbi hugging her from behind every morning as the latter loves spooning her, so she was completely confused as she wasn't able to feel that certain someone's presence. Still a bit sleepy and tired, Yewon sits up, pulling the blankets up to her chest as she does so, and finds that Eunbi is not beside her, rather her girlfriend is standing in front of the mirror only wearing the oversized white shirt that Yewon wore last night.

 

"Hey there. Good morning!" Eunbi greets with a bright smile while brushing her hair back with her hands, and Yewon thinks it's just unbelievable how Eunbi could look so good this early morning.

 

"I believe that's my shirt?"

 

"Well, saw it on the floor, and decided to wear it." Eunbi playfully replies, looking at her girlfriend through the mirror, making Yewon blush as her girlfriend's answer made her remember what had happened last night. 

 

To this, Yewon whines to the taller girl. "You were the one who carelessly threw it somewhere last night." The smaller girl huffs, crossing her arms in the process.

 

"Mianhae Yewon-ah.~" Eunbi tries to appease to her actions as she goes back to their shared bed, sits besides Yewon and hugs her, resting her chin on her girl's shoulders. "You'll forgive me right?" Eunbi even playfully adds, eventually making Yewon giggle and nod.

 

The gesture instantly brought a smile on Eunbi's face, and as soon as it did, as if she remembered  something important, Eunbi quickly stands up and goes out of their bedroom, leaving Yewon baffled.

 

When Eunbi came back, Yewon instantly noticed the film camera in her hand. 

 

"I still have one shot left in the film." Eunbi beams at Yewon as she raises the camera in front of the two oh them. "Let's take a picture together!"

 

"Sure.~" Yewon easily agrees to the idea.

 

The two girls pose for the picture, and when Eunbi clicked the shutter, Yewon kissed her on her cheek.

 

The sudden act flustered Eunbi as she looked at Yewon who seems pretty proud of what she did, having that teasing smile on her face as she cutely says, "Now we're even."

 

---

 

Yo! Hi guys!

 

Just dropping a very random shot here! 

 

I apologize if it looks or feels kinda messy though. :( 

 

Anyways, it's a Gfriend maknae line shot! I know no one requested this and there are still some requests for other ships that I still haven't done (I'm really sorry 😔), but the thing is, these past few days, I am really drawn into Gfriend, and seeing the maknaes relationship made me think of a cute story (well I was really aiming for a cute story and I hope it delivered).

 

I promise to try and update again as soon as I can and I hope y'all enjoy this for the meantime!

 

Thank you all so much for the comments and the upvotes! And also to those who subscribed to this story, thank you so much!

 

Love y'all!

Author out!

Peace!