Out Loud (UmB)

Intertwined

 

Cold sweat running down her forehead, her gestures becoming fidgety as her stoic and cool demeanor slowly melts. It was supposed to be simple, yet Hwang Eunbi doesn't know why she's just so nervous. 

 

The blonde girl gulps hard. Like always, everything was fine that morning. She practiced again what she wants to say in front of the mirror and was satisfied. She succeeded in inviting her out alone. The other girl was even laughing her heart out to a silly story that she's telling Eunbi earlier.

 

Everything went as it always does. With the other girl happily talking to her about just random things, and Eunbi intently listening, and commenting on the other girl's story. 

 

Until she decided she shouldn't prolong this even more and now get to the real reason she asked her to go get coffee with her.

 

To confess how she had always liked her best friend, Kim Yewon.

 

But how can she confidently and dashingly relay her feelings now that she's reduced to a heated mess.

 

"So... What is it?" An all smiley Yewon asks when she felt Eunbi's attention on her. 

 

With a deep breath, Eunbi opens for to relay her practiced speech. "Ye-Yewon w-we have known each other si-since highschool right?" The blonde starts off, albeit her voice being hella shakey, she fakes her confidence by trying to act all cool. Brushing her hair back using one hand, she sits up straight, yet eyes are suddenly looking everywhere but her raven haired best friend.

 

"Yes we have." The other replies, garnering back Eunbi's attention with a cute nod, her smile never faltering as she slowly leaned closer towards Eunbi.

 

What Yewon did made Eunbi froze, her mind slowly going blank. 

 

No not again damn it! 

 

Eyes shifting from her friend going to her own hand that's now holding and playing with the cup of Americano to mask her nerves, Eunbi continues despite her brain suddenly shutting down from Yewon being too cute and too close. "W-well I've always seen h-how kind you are y'know."

 

What the hell is that? Why talk about being kind?

 

It was definitely not what Eunbi had practiced. So the blonde thinks up of what she should say next, and it doesn't help that her panic is slowly growing.

 

"You have a very good personality! You'd be a v-very i-ideal g-gi-girlfriend."

 

She's flustered. Very flustered. And greatly embarrassed. She doesn't know if that counts as a confession of her feelings, but that is not what matters, because right now, she just wants to instantly disappear out of embarrassment.

 

"That's sweet Eunbi." Her bestfriend giggles, and Eunbi swears she could just melt right then and there. "Well, too bad no one has ever tried asking me out." The raven haired girl continues, a smirk now playing at her lips, something Eunbi didn't notice as she instead froze once again on her spot because of what her friend had said.

 

Mentally, Eunbi curses at herself for being such a coward at proclaiming her feelings for the other girl. Where had all her composure gone to?

 

"I-I mean—" Eunbi tries to still look cool despite her now very obvious stuttering. "—You're very girlfriend material!"

 

To this, Eunbi sees Yewon bite her lip, seemingly trying to control her laughter, yet fails to do so as small and cute chuckles still escaped from her. "It's the same as what you just said earlier Eunbi-ah." She tries to explain calmly. "You just worded it differently." 

 

Great going, self! Eunbi mentally face palms herself at her damn epic failure at trying to save her supposed to be confession to Yewon. Usually, the girl isn't one to be too flustered or embarrassed. People around her have always regarded her as someone who has a quite tough and cool personality and conveys her opinions and feelings on certain matters really well. They would even say that she can be too frank sometimes, even to the point of being very sarcastic, but she really just doesn't know why she dissolves into a stuttering nonsense when it comes to trying to relay her cherished feelings for her bestfriend.

 

Maybe it's because of how Yewon looks her in the eyes everytime, or maybe because of how she would brightly and genuinely smile at her, or maybe because she's just too embarrassed to admit her feelings. Well whatever it is, Eunbi surely wants to overcome it.

 

It's been weeks since she decided that she should confess to Yewon. And it also has been weeks of continuous failed attempts. Her older friend Yerin was the one who convinced her to do so, and she quotes "Just tell her! You'd forever regret it if you don't."

 

Eunbi did ponder about what Yerin had said and it occurred to her that she wouldn't be able to live with the 'what ifs' if she decided to just keep her feelings to herself.

 

But little did she know that this confessing thing would be so damn hard. 

 

"... Yeah, w-well... I'm just emphasizing my point!" Eunbi says the last sentence with bravado as she gestures to her bestfriend, Yewon snickering at her act.

 

It was quite obvious that Eunbi is trying not to sulk, but the latter thinks that the image might have slipped pass Yewon when she suddenly spoke all bright and bubbly to her. "You should set me up on a blind date then!" The smaller girl chimes, her hand quickly finding Eunbi's to get the latter's attention.

 

Eunbi swears she almost spit out her drink, then quickly thinks better of it, but in the end results into a coughing fit as she choked on it instead. 

 

With a very grim expression, she exclaims. "Blind— what?!"

 

Eunbi's reaction immediately garnered a laughing Yewon. "Yah! It was just a joke Bi." Her best friend reassures while trying to calm herself down. 

 

Amidst Yewon's fit of laughter, Eunbi let's out a forced chuckle, her sarcasm instantly showing. "Yeah. That was funny!" 

 

Eunbi knows how her sarcastic self would most of the time amuse Yewon. So when the latter bit her lower lip as she cutely tried not to chuckle, Eunbi swears her small heart just grew two sizes bigger.

 

Eventually, Yewon's chuckles died down, and when it did, Eunbi was surprised when she felt her best friend's hand lightly squeezed hers.

 

"So is that the only thing you wanted to tell me?" With eyes full of anticipation, she waits for Eunbi to answer.

 

"Yeah. That's actually it."

 

---

 

"So, have you told her yet?" 

 

It was the first thing that Yerin asked her when she sat next to her that morning in their economics class, and Eunbi can't help but sigh at the memory of her latest failure.

 

"Ugh. Can you not right now unnie?" Eunbi frustratedly says, burrying her face on her desk.

 

"What? Why?"

 

Silence.

 

"Haven't you told her yet?"

 

Still not looking up to face Yerin, Eunbi even settles comfortably on her desk by using her arms as pillows. With a muffled voice, she replies to Yerin. "I mean... Yeah. Kind of."

 

"What's with her?" Suddenly, a different voice questions, making Eunbi look up out of curiosity.

 

Nonchalantly, Yerin answers, not really minding Eunbi as she's focused on the person that just arrived. "She's having problems confessing to Yewon." 

 

"You're really out here sharing my problems to other people in front of my face aren't you?" 

 

"Joy is no stranger to you. She's my girlfriend, and basically your sister-in-law since you consider me like a very loving sister!" Yerin says, defending herself as her girlfriend Joy sits beside her, greeting Eunbi with a smile and a small wave, which the latter reciprocated.

 

"Point taken." Eunbi defeatedly agrees before she goes back to burying her face on her desk. "But we gotta cross out that me considering you like a loving sister part."

 

"Yah!"

 

"So our loverboy isn't quite smooth as we thought she would be huh?"

 

"Don't call me that." Eunbi groans, protesting at Joy's quip. "And c'mon... I didn't know it would be this hard to just spill it out to her." Her last words came off as a whine.

 

"Wow that's new! You're whining. Hwang Eunbi is whini—"

 

Yet, Yerin's teasing was instantly cut short when Eunbi sat up and glared at her. The older girl quickly changing her expression into an innocent smile.

 

"Let's go easy on loverboy for now babe. She's is having a hard time." Joy chimes in, earning Eunbi's glare this time, which the former just shrugs off. "So what's stopping our loverboy from confessing her feelings hmm?" Still, Joy uses the nickname, grinning as she saw Eunbi defeatedly sigh.

 

"I just can't bring myself to just word it out to her." Hearing herself voice out her cowardice, Eunbi can't help but slump her face on her desk once again. "And I really hate myself for being like this."

 

Empathy visibly gracing their faces, the two other girls look at each other before Yerin finally said something that made Eunbi's ears perk up.

 

"Maybe you should write her a note or a letter instead?"

 

---

 

"You can do this Eunbi." The girl says to herself, both hands holding a piece of folded paper. In front of her stands a particular locker, Yewon's locker. "Should I really do this?"

 

Eunbi contemplates for a while if she should listen to Yerin's suggestion. She knows she currently at trying to express her feelings for her best friend, so with all the courage she has, Eunbi takes a deep breath, hands shaking as she slowly raises the note she's holding. "Okay let's do this."

 

"Good morning Bi!" 

 

The greeting startles Eunbi, making her slightly jump, crumpling the note in her hands as she abruptly turned to face a smiling Yewon. "G'morning Y-Yewon-ah." She says trying to be as cool as she thinks she normally is. 

 

"You're early today, that's a first!" The raven haired girl teases her with a mocking grin, making Eunbi look away, actually embarassed. "What are you doing in front of my locker anyway? Are you waiting for me?"

 

"N-no I'm not!" The blonde girl's answer came out of her faster and quite louder than she'd expected, her head almost snapped back to face Yewon. Realizing how she actually sounded guilty, Eunbi proceeds to come up with an excuse. "I just happen to pass by when I saw a guy standing here looking like he's up to something so I shooed him away."

 

Good thing it looks like Yewon was buying what she said. Nodding in understanding of her story, the said girl walks forward towards her, yet as she did, Eunbi froze on her spot. 

 

It was like her whole body malfunctioned, because as Yewon walked, Eunbi got to get a proper look at her best friend. The girl was just wearing a simple white v-neck graphic tee with denim shorts, yet in Eunbi's eyes she looks so ethereal. It's to the point where Eunbi can even see cherry blossoms slowly fall around Yewon, just like the scenes on those webtoons she reads. 

 

"Knock knock! Eunbi!" 

 

Her daydreaming abruptly ends when she hears Yewon once again. The instant that Eunbi was back to her senses, she got so surprised to see Yewon standing so close to her that she immediately jumped back.

 

A loud thud was heard accompanied by a loud shout of pain from Eunbi. The girl had hit her head on Yewon's locker.

 

"Woah hey. You okay Bi?" The raven haired girl immediately reaches for her. Her hands landing on the back of Eunbi's head, softly caressing the part where the blonde had bumped her head. 

 

Of course Eunbi wasn't okay, but the latter thinks it would even be more embarrassing if she gives away how much that hurt. Not to mention if Yewon also notices how she's gay panicking at her touch.

 

Faking a laugh, Eunbi gently grabs Yewon's hand that's on her head to put it down. "Don't worry, I'm fine."

 

Yet amidst all these, Eunbi suddenly notices a group of guys passing by that made her boil up inside. It would have been fine if they were just minding their own business, but they weren't, because as they're walking pass them, Eunbi caught on how they were checking out Yewon, their eyes scanning her up and down, even boldly staring and whistling as they did. 

 

Their whistles gained Yewon's attention, but before the said girl could even react, Eunbi gently grabs her wrists and pulls her back while the blonde takes a step forward to block her. 

 

Eunbi runs her free hand through her hair, eyes intensely glaring at the group of guys. "Yah. The hell do you think you're doing? Scram before I pull all your eyes out."

 

In an instant, the guys where already nowhere in sight, and even though almost everyone's eyes are on them because of the ruckus, Eunbi ignores this and tends to Yewon. "Here, maybe you should tie this around your waist." The blonde says whilst taking off her flannel and giving it to Yewon.

 

And Eunbi misses how the raven haired girl blushes.

 

Yewon appreciatively smiles and nods, taking the flannel and tying it around her waist herself. "Thank you for doing that Eunbi."

 

Getting all shy, flustered, and a bit embarrassed because of Yewon now staring at her, and because of how she now felt that some students are still looking and whispering, Eunbi just smiles as she rubs the back of her neck.

 

But what came out of her own mouth next was definitely something she didn't expect that she would be able to say.

 

"By the way, you should know that you look way too hot in denim shorts."

 

 It was a thought that was just supposed to stay inside her head, yet her flustered self just let it slip.

 

If Eunbi was already panicking earlier, this is a different level. Not only does she want a sinkhole to suddenly open on the spot she's standing on, she would also want a time machine to go back to the last few seconds and remind herself to be careful to not voice out her inner thoughts.

 

"What?" More than a shocked expression, Yewon looked rather confused. "Sorry I didn't hear you over the school bell ringing." The raven haired girl continues, her brows meeting in a curious frown.

 

"Th-the bell already rang?"

 

Eunbi can't believe that she just missed hearing the school bell because due to intense shock and panic.

 

"Yes it did. You okay though? You're saying somethin—"

 

Yet before Yewon could finish her thought, Eunbi cuts her off, thinking that she couldn't be any luckier than this. So as quickly as she could, the blonde looks at her friend and bids goodbye. "Bell already rang! Need to get to class! Later Yewon!" 

 

With how fast she ran away from that situation, Eunbi thinks that she should maybe try out for the track team. She wasn't even late for her first class.

 

----

 

Usually Eunbi would always anticipate their lunch break, but with what happened earlier by the lockers, the blonde haired girl now just wants to not go to the cafeteria and just hide somewhere until their break ends. 

 

Because she and Yewon would always have lunch together. 

 

Which also means that if she goes to the cafeteria now, she would most probably run into Yewon. And Eunbi thinks she can't really stomach another slip off like that again.

 

"You're really telling me that you're just gonna skip lunch?" Yerin looks at her sternly. "I'm gonna tell on you to Sojung unnie if you don't eat lunch!"

 

Her older friend's statement made her roll her eyes. "Am I an elementary student or what? For freak's sake we're college students already unnie! And what good would come from telling this to my sister?"

 

"Still!" Yerin argues with the younger with a huff. "You're coming with me to the cafeteria! Even if I have to drag your all the way there!"

 

"Wait wha—"

 

Eunbi wasn't able to finish what she had to say when Yerin actually did grab her by her wrist and forcefully yanked her to walk with her. 

 

Knowing how resistance is futile with her insanely strong friend, Eunbi gives up and eventually lets Yerin drag her. 

 

"Alright! But we'll be quick okay?"

 

"Oh sure we will!"

 

Oh how Yerin lied. It wasn't just a quick lunch break, specially with Yerin buying tons of food to eat, and what's worse? Yewon was already there seemingly waiting for them in the cafeteria.

 

Eunbi couldn't escape it now that the four of them-co'z surprisingly Joy was there-are sitting in one lunch table. 

 

It's okay. It'll be fine. Just don't mess up again. Eunbi repeats the words in her head like a mantra.

 

For quite some time, it actually worked. Eunbi was her casual and sarcastic self as they were all chatting while eating their lunch. 

 

But Eunbi's resolve broke and her mind completely went blank when Yewon surprisingly told them something very unexpected.

 

"So... I found a crumpled note in front of my locker this morning which says 'I like you Kim Yewon, would you date me?'" Yewon starts off quite seriously, laying the note down on the table for everyone to see.

 

And as soon as Eunbi saw it, she chokes on her food, resulting into a coughing fit, garnering the attention of her three friends.

 

It is indeed the note that she wrote and had almost slipped into Yewon's locker earlier.

 

"You okay there Eunbi?" Yewon asks her, but Eunbi just froze. Her eyes still not leaving the crumpled note on the table, thinking of how Yewon got a hold of it.

 

She remembers crumpling it!

 

But did she accidentally drop it?! 

 

"Wow. What a lame note." 

 

The sudden mockery immediately caught Eunbi's attention, making her look at the direction where it came from and seeing an unimpressed Joy.

 

"I'd call it straight forward." Yewon says, and Eunbi notices how her best friend is looking at her. "Right Bi?"

 

The blonde haired girl only nods as she's still very shocked and is now getting very anxious about the situation.

 

"So do you know who's it from?"

 

It was Yerin's question that made Eunbi pale. She knows she didn't write her name on it, but she's still downright nervous. She was talking to Yewon in front of her locker earlier after all.

 

"Well, as you can see there's no name written on it." The raven haired girl points at the note. "But I remember how Eunbi said that there was this guy in front of my locker earlier! Right Bi?"

 

"I-uh, yeah but—"

 

"Turns out, it might've been that music major guy in the basketball team, Min Yoongi."

 

Eunbi couldn't believe her ears at Yewon's conclusion. It really baffled her at how did that guy even made it into Yewon's list of who it might be.

 

But before any of the three of them could actually ask, Yewon eventually explains.

 

"It's because I kind of ran into him earlier in the hallway before I came here. He asked if he could talk to me for a while–"

 

"And then?" Joy interjects, sounding very curious as she even leans toward Yewon, making the latter laugh before she continues.

 

"And then I said its fine. We talked and he got straight to the point saying that he has a crush on me."

 

All of a sudden, their table was filled with giddy dolphin noises coming from Joy and Yerin, but as for Eunbi, it made her frown.

 

It didn't seem that Yewon was blushing, nor was she swooned by the guy named Yoongi, but Eunbi seeing how Yewon smiled the whole time she was talking about him made her irritated.

 

"But it wasn't him who I saw at your locker earlier." Eunbi suddenly finds herself voicing out to the three of them in a rather annoyed tone, which she was surprised of as well.

 

Eunbi knows she has to tone her fury down as to not raise any suspicion from the three, but she couldn't help it anymore when Joy looked at her with a grin before saying, "Does it matter though? Even if it wasn't him, he still confessed to Yewon."

 

Oh how Eunbi just wants to chokeslam Joy right now for teasing her.

 

"Joy has a point. And whoever left the note on Yewon's locker looks like he or she doesn't even want Yewon to know who he or she is considering there's no name on the note."

 

Now Eunbi condsiders chokeslamming Yerin and Joy altogether. 

 

But what can she do? The two doesn't know that the note was from her, and they actually have a point, which makes the blonde haired girl even more mad at herself.

 

"Maybe I should date him?"

 

Yewon's resolve suddenly made Yerin and Joy snap their heads towards Eunbi, while the latter immediately looked at her best friend who now has her head down, fiddling with her thumbs.

 

"No one had ever asked me out you know." The raven haired girl says, her eyes now on Eunbi, a small smile forming at her lips as she continues. "So I thought, why not try it out since Yoongi did."

 

It was out of impulse that Eunbi suddenly stood up, her hand slamming the table, gaining not just her friend's attention, but also some students that are sitting close to them at the cafeteria.

 

But rather than a firm disapproval, her tone turned out a bit more desperate than she had expected. "No. Don't date him Yewon-ah."

 

Maybe it was because she sounded like she was whining, which was something very unlikely of her, that Yewon just giggles at her fit. 

 

Not really realizing this herself, Eunbi cutely pouts and frowns. Her exasperation getting the better of her now, and in the end, it made Eunbi sound even more whiny. 

 

"I like you too much for you to date him okay?!"

 

The blonde's outburst came unexpected, even for her, and in an instant her eyes widen when she realized what she just said. All the while, Yerin and Joy are just sniggering at the side.

 

Yewon on the other hand smiles brightly at her. "Awww... Are you worrying that I'd spend too much time with him when we start dating?" Her best friend's conclusion baffled Eunbi and got her thinking if that's actually what she sounded like saying. "That's cute Bi. But c'mon, that won't happen. You're my best friend—"

 

Now the blonde is just too frustrated as to why her best friend can't get what she's been trying to say. So with more conviction, Eunbi repeats, "Yah! Like I said, I like you too much!"

 

The raven haired girl just chuckles at her, as if teasing her. "Of course you like me too much! You wouldn't be considered a best friend if you don't."

 

Yewon's uncanny smile and stress on the word 'best friend' harbored an unsettling feeling in Eunbi's stomach. The latter has that gut feeling that there's something going on, but she ignores it as she now can't stand the tightening feeling in her chest because of how her best friend just can't get what she's implying.  

 

"I SAID I LIKE YOU TOO MUCH!" Eunbi eventually explodes, conviction and sincerity visible in her eyes even with the outburst as she kept her eyes only on Yewon's and gestures boldly towards her. "I LIKE YOU MORE THAN A FRIEND! MORE THAN A BEST FRIEND! I LIKE YOU TOO MUCH KIM YEWON! LIKE, LIKE LIKE YOU! So please don't date him, because I would like to go out with you."

 

Breathing heavily from the surge of emotions she just let out, Eunbi suddenly noticed how the cafeteria had gone silent, making her eyes wander around to see how almost everyone there is now looking at her, their expressions range from surprised to expectant.

 

The sudden attention made her realize what she just did, making Eunbi immediately look back towards her friends, only to see Joy and Yerin grinning at her from ear to ear. But what stunned her is that as soon as her eyes laid on Yewon, the latter was just smiling meaningfully at her, all calm and didn't even looked a tiny bit confused or surprised.

 

With a deep sigh, Eunbi lowers her head in embarrassment as she runs a hand through her golden locks. Nervousness creeping back in her again now that she has quite calmed down from her emotions earlier. 

 

Also she can't help but feel slightly burdened by the stares and the still quiet cafeteria. But Eunbi thinks that none of those would matter now. She was the one who got herself in the embarrassing situation anyways, so what the hell right? At least it pushed her to say all the things that she wanted to say. 

 

On the other hand, smile never faltering on Yewon's lips, the raven haired girl stands. "Now, that wasn't so hard wasn't it Bi?" Her words made Eunbi confused. She can't help but think as to why Yewon's words sound like she knew what she's trying to say all along.

 

Unless she really...

 

"I know everything. I've noticed for quite some time now.." Yewon admits whilst making her way towards Eunbi. Stopping a few inches from the blonde, the raven haired girl cutely her head to the side, eyes never leaving her flustered best friend.

 

"I wanted you to say it, and now you did."

 

All this time Yewon was subtly pushing her to confess her feelings. 

 

The raven haired girl knew everything. From having the feeling that Eunbi wanted to confess back at the café, to also sensing that Eunbi might try and avoid her by lunchtime, prompting her to text Yerin to drag Eunbi to the cafeteria. 

 

Yewon just wanted to hear it from Eunbi, and she knew that it would take some push, knowing that the blonde girl really isn't that good at expressing 'positive' feelings. A reason to why she talked to Eunbi about setting up blind dates and dating Min Yoongi.

 

But now that Eunbi was able to tell her how she feels, the raven haired girl can't help but just feel warm and fuzzy on the inside. Even if it's kind of embarrassing that everyone that's in the cafeteria is now in on their conversation.

 

It's just then that things seemed to click in Eunbi's head. Wide eyed at Yewon's revelation, she proceeds to ask the other girl. "By k-knowing e-everything... You mean.. Even the n-note?"

 

Yewon nods cutely in response, and before Eunbi could react, the raven haired girl puts her hands on the other girl's waist to prevent her from going anywhere. With a deep breath and a smile, she eventually declares.

"Hwang Eunbi! I like you too much too! Like, like like you...

 

... And yes, I'd like to go out with you."

 

Loud cheers erupted from the crowd at Yewon's answer. Students jumping as if they just won a lottery, people voicing out their congratulations towards the two, and then there's Joy and Yerin screaming their hearts out at what they witnessed.

 

The loud noise woke Eunbi up from her trance. Looking at Yewon, the blonde slaps herself to confirm if all that's happening is real and not a dream. The pain hit her in an instant. "Ow!"

 

The raven haired girl in front of her can't help but chuckle at her actions. "Don't worry, this is not a dream!" Yewon happily says, making the blonde now smile from ear to ear.

 

Stretching her arms out wide, Eunbi gives Yewon a very tight and loving hug.

 

"You don't know how relieved I am to know that you like me too." Sincerely, Eunbi conveys what she's feeling quite easily now. The words making Yewon feel butterflies in her stomach 

 

---

 

"Yah! Yewon-ah!" Eunbi hollers as soon as she saw the raven haired girl by the hallway.

 

Turning to where she heard Eunbi's voice, Yewon greets the other girl with a smile. Her hands immediately settling on the blonde's nape. "Good morning to you too, babe." She ends with a peck on Eunbi's cheek.

 

In an instant, the latter was completely flushed red, but she still tries her best to dismiss her giddiness for a much more important matter, and in this case, it's Yewon's legs.

 

"Yah. You're wearing denim shorts again? Guys would go crazy—"

 

"Calm down Bi." Yewon cuts her off, chuckling. "After how you confessed, almost everybody here now knows that I'm only yours."

 

The memory made Eunbi embarrassed, hanging her head low to not let Yewon see how even redder she had become. "I-I mean! Still!—"

 

"But I like wearing one. And you find me hot whenever I wear one too, so, win-win situation!"

 

What Yewon had said surprised Eunbi. How in the world did Yewon know that? If she's not mistaken she never had voiced out how she feels about Yewon wearing denim shorts. Except for that time before...

 

"Yah! Wait a minute!" The blonde grasps her girlfriend by the latters shoulders. "That time, when the bell rang, you heard what I said?"

 

A teasing grin made its way to Yewon's lips. "Well, you weren't late for class that day even though I said the bell already rang, weren't you? Which means..."

 

"The bell hadn't rang that day! You heard what I said!"

 

All that Yewon could do is hold her laughter at seeing her girlfriend's shocked face at finding out the truth just now.

 

"Damn it! You're way too smart—"

 

But before Eunbi could even finish her sentence, the campus bell rang loudly. The sound making Yewon smile, and Eunbi groan.

 

"Need to get to class! Bye Bi! See you later, I love you!"

 

Soft lips instantly fell on Eunbi's cheek once more.

 

"Bye babe! I love you too."

 

-------------------

 

I have tons of drafts... 

 

But I think It'll still take me a while to finish them. Specially because before I could even finish one, a new story idea pops into my head. Which is why most of the stories I'm writing are still unfinished.

 

Still, I hope you guys would still be here, reading my stories even if I take too long to post them. 

 

Big thanks to the subscribers, readers, and those upvote and comment on my stories! <3

 

Lavyah guys!

 

Author out! 

Peace! ;)