Are you hiding, Jaejoong-ah?

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong, are you hiding? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

 

"Here you go" 

 

Jaejoong said sitting in front of the other putting the plate of bread in between as if it would protect him from the other, before both of them started eating. 

 

"This stew is really good!" 

 

Yunho said getting a smirk from the other as he nod his head in satisfaction. 

 

 

*************************************

 

 

They ate in silence for a while and it drove Jaejoong crazy as he needed a distraction from the
man sitting in front of him.

 

 

 

"So... Is Jiji still obsessed with hunting?" 

 

 

Jaejoong said giggling when the cat lifted his head as if it knew they were talking about it before it went back to sleep again ignoring them. 

 

"Well, there is a little misunderstanding because sometimes I wonder who hunts who... last time a big bird was attacking him, I think this nosy cat has found it's nest..." 

 

Yunho said laughing as he heard the other laugh too. 

 

"Yeah... Grandma always complained about his weird obsession... he thinks he is a wild cat..." 

 

Jaejoong said smiling. 

 

"It's hard for him to accept the fact that he is a spoiled little house pet who has no skills other than getting himself in trouble" 

 

Yunho said smiling hearing Jaejoong's cute childish laugh as he was poking the cat's head making it look up, while moving it's tail showing annoyance making both of them laugh. 

 

Silence dominated again, Yunho has so many questions... he was curious about the other's life.... he didn't know if he can ask... but he needed to know... and before he could think his lips darted the question that bugged him the most. 

 

"Where is your husband?" 

 

"What?" 

 

Jaejoong looked up at him in confusion, before his eyebrows met in a frown. 

 

"I don't have a husband" 

 

"Well.... when you disappeared, there were rumors that you got married..." 

 

They remained silent for a few minutes, but Jaejoong couldn't stand the other's sharp gaze on him knowing that Yunho was waiting for him to talk...so he started explaining: 

 

"I disappeared to take care of my dad" 

 

He said seeing the confusion in the other's eyes though his face stayed the same. 

 

"He had a ..." 

 

"I'm sorry to hear that.... how is he doing now?" 

 

Yunho asked feeling the urge to console the sad one who stood up and walked toward the window looking at the crazy storm outside. 

 

"He passed away 6 weeks ago..." 

 

"I'm sorry.. Jaejoong-ah..." 

 

Yunho said feeling bad for asking, though he know he couldn't help it... hearing his apology, Jaejoong turned his head to look at him with a smile saying: 

 

"It's alright... actually... it's good... I think he's finally resting in peace... He spent his last 2 years carried from bed to wheelchairs... could barely talk … he hated his life and his disability.... he wanted to die... and I think he is happier now.." 

 

'He let go and passed away after he cried hard and managed to tell him how sorry he was for what he did... it was killing him more than the did...' 

 

Jaejoong thought sadly. 

 

"!" 

 

Yunho cursed, standing up on his feet walking towards the beautiful man who was in his own depressing thoughts, startling him when he held his cold hands in his. 

 

Jaejoong who was shocked by what the other did stared back seeing Yunho's eyes speaking of so many feelings that made his eyes sting with tears. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter