I don't know who am I anymore or where do I belong

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty Three

I don't know who am I anymore... or where do I belong

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

 

"So Jaejoong-ah..... tell me..." 

 

Yunho said pouring some soup for both of them. 

 

"Tell you what?" 

 

Jaejoong asked calmly meeting the other's eyes as he settled the soup bowls in front of them. 

 

"Tell me... why a guesthouse?" 

 

 

********************************** 

 

 

"Um... to be honest Yunho... I'm not really sure of my plans here yet... but opening a guesthouse seems like a good option to me since I like having people around and I can manage it on my own besides I know how to cook... so.... yeah... that's pretty much why I thought of it" 

 

"Interesting.... but, wouldn't it be different from the type of life you used to be living?" 

 

Yunho asked with an amused smile seeing the other take a sip from the hot soup gently, watching Jaejoong's delicate moves was always a pleasure to him. 

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

Jaejoong looked up meeting his eyes. 

 

"I mean... you were used to be living the fancy type of life... and running a guest house isn't similar.." 

 

Yunho said seriously watching the other look at him with a sad smirk. 

 

"I don't think I had that kind of a fancy life... It was spent with dad.... and I wouldn't call taking care of him while he was sick fancy either..." 

 

"I know you are a good son, and you do have a great sense of responsibility.... I give you that..." 

 

Yunho said watching the other look down into the soup he kept stirring. 

 

"Well, it's not like I had a choice... He needed me..." 

 

"I know he did, and I really appreciate you as a caring son Jaejoong... but what I mean is... why a guesthouse? Why not go back into modeling again...." 

 

Jaejoong looked up meeting the other's eyes before he smiled gently. 

 

"It's not that easy Yunho-ah...." 

 

"Why not? You are still beautiful.... really beautiful" 

 

Yunho's words sent sweet shiver down his body as he nodded to him with a gentle smile knowing he was blushing. 

 

"Thank you for the compliment.... But once you are out of there, it's hard to get back in.... especially in my age... even if you think I'm still beautiful, it's not what they look at... or it's not the only thing that they look at... There are many beautiful and amazing models that are way younger and more active than me that the agencies prefer working with than with someone in my age..." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter