We are trapped

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We are trapped 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

Yunho smirked coldly at him and said: 

 

"Welcome Home...... Jaejoong-ah" 

 

 

 ************************************ 

 

 

 

"We're stuck here, aren't we?" 

 

Jaejoong asked. 

 

"That's right" 

 

Yunho answered combing Jiji's hair with his fingers gently. 

 

Jaejoong looked away from them, he is stuck here with the last person he would want to be stuck with, not to mention his clothes, bags even his toothbrush are all still his car truck, damn his luck! 

 

"I... I sent a box from New York..." 

 

Jaejoong said faintly. 

 

"Yes... We got it 2 weeks ago... It's in the main bedroom" 

 

'Great! At least I have a change of clothes' 

 

Jaejoong thought. 

 

"Th-thank you" 

 

Jaejoong said with a shaky voice... he was shivering not only from cold but from the presence of the other dominant man in the room. 

 

"W-w-we n-need to change... or we'll get s-sick" 

 

Jaejoong managed to say. 

 

"Don't worry, we'll manage... after you sent that box, I concluded that you'll arrive soon so I called the authorities to get the water and electricity back, but there was already a request for them, so I guess you had everything done" 

 

Yunho said getting a nod from the paler one. 

 

"So... a change of clothes and a hot bath would help us get warm..." 

 

He continued putting Jiji down, watching the cat stretch and sit up to watch them sensing the awkward silence. 

 

"um... there are some clothes we can use in the box I sent and.... Yunho-ah... I'm sorry for the rush to get to Jiji... It was stupid of me" 

 

Jaejoong said looking down feeling the need to apologize for their situation. 

 

"Indeed it was...  you shouldn't have risked your life for an animal..." 

 

Yunho said sighing. 

 

"Yah! What about you!? You jumped into the river in a middle of a storm to save a horse 14 years ago?! What about that?! Ha?! At least I had the bridge under my damn feet!" 

 

Jaejoong said glaring at the other who just shrugged his shoulders and chuckled at the angry pale man. 

 

"I was young and immature back then.... and Jiji wasn't in real danger... he could have jumped to the next tree and into the house... he's just a sly cat" 

 

Yunho said looking at Jaejoong with a grin, making him blush and look away. 

 

"After grandma died... I called the vet to come for Jiji but he told me a friend was taking care of him... then I... got busy.." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter