Modeling life

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Modeling life 

 

 

 

 

 Previously:

 

 

"I loved Mrs. Kim a lot... she was so nice and sweet, so fun to sit with.. She always welcomed me with open arms and warmth... a place where I could tell everything that bothers me to.... she was like the grandmother I never had..." 

Yunho said, his voice soft with longing, making Jaejoong's heart skip a beat...

 

************************************************

 

"I miss her too..." 

 

Jaejoong replied looking at the window seeing the flowers his grandmother loved fighting to stay put in the awful weather. 

 

"Is that so? But you didn't even see her much since you moved to the U.S" 

 

Yunho said rudely. 

 

"I saw her 4 to 5 times a year! And I talked to her on the phone almost everyday!" 

 

Jaejoong replied sharply glaring at the other. 

 

"Really?" 

 

Yunho asked, lifting an eyebrow. 

 

"Yes... and I don't think grandma told you everything!" 

 

Jaejoong said obviously irritated as the other smirked at him saying: 

 

"Well, she definitely didn't mention your daily calls" 

 

"If you don't believe me, I don't care... I'm not going to sit here and listen to your stupid judgment" 

 

Jaejoong said looking away. 

 

"I haven't seen you since you left 12 years ago! I wasn't here most of the time I admit, but I visited her often, so I would know if you came to see her!" 

 

Yunho said in an accusing tone. 

 

"No one Knew!!! I told her to keep it a secret!" 

 

Jaejoong yelled angrily, his chest moving up and down in fury, glaring at the other rude man. 

 

"If anyone knew I was here, the media will somehow know.... and I needed privacy... Grandma wouldn't be able to handle the nosy not so caring reporters... don't you think?!" 

 

Yunho stayed silent watching the other breathing deep trying to calm himself... did he misjudge the other? Well... time will reveal everything. 

 

"tell me, Jaejoong-ah.... how was the life of a famous model.... did you like it?" 

Yunho asked in calm tone, seeing that the other calmed down. 

 

"There were good times.. But mostly it was plain.." 

 

Jaejoong said then chuckled faintly. 

 

"And It's the first time that I admit that..." 

 

"If you didn't like it then why did you kept doing it?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter