Happy to have you here

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy to have you here

 

 

 

 

“Good Job Junsu-yah... just remember, you have to keep your wrists low... so it would be easier to move and you won’t strain it...” 

 

Jaejoong said as their first piano lesson started... 

 

“That’s all for today... you’ll have to practice by yourself on the do re me scale going up and down until your hands get used to the keys...” 

 

“Woah... It’s harder than I thought...” 

 

Junsu pouted making the other chuckle. 

 

“Nothing is hard, you just need time and practice and you will nail it... you did better than me on my first lesson... hehehe” 

 

Jaejoong said smiling at the surprised lad. 

 

“Really?... but... you are really good!” 

 

“You will be better than me soon if you put your head to it...” 

 

Jaejoong smiled ruffling the other’s head who smiled with red cheeks looking at the piano keys with sad eyes. 

 

“Umma...” 

 

Junsu’s words got Jaejoong’s attention. 

 

“Umma used to play the guitar... I remember her playing at the door of the bakery where people used to stop and buy from us just because they heard her beautiful voice....” 

 

“Oh Susu... she was amazing, indeed... I used to come and sit by her and listen.” 

 

Jaejoong called sadly caressing the other’s hair gently. 

 

“Yeah... I remember seeing you there...” 

 

Junsu smiled to the other gently. 

 

“She used to say that she will get a piano when we get richer... so she can play me more songs... and teach me how to play...” 

 

Junsu smiled with watery eyes. 

 

“She taught me how to sing... She said I have a great voice... and...” 

 

Jaejoong kept listening feeling his heart bleed for the other, he sat next to the sad lad behind the piano side-hugging him, still caressing his hair.  

 

“She will be happy to know that I’m learning... right?... I’ll be able to play and sing for her” 

 

“You will Su-yah... you will... I’ll make sure you will... for you and for Auntie...” 

 

Junsu nodded letting a few tears drop. 

 

“Thanks, Hyung... I’m happy I’ll do it...” 

 

Junsu smiled at Jaejoong who wiped the tears gently before standing up straight with teary eyes pumping his fist in the air leaving the injured shoulder arm down. 

 

“Fighting Susu!” 

 

“Fighting!” 

 

Junsu replied laughing at his cute Hyung. 

 

****** 

 

“How is your shoulder?” 

 

Yunho asked casually over dinner, it’s been 3 weeks since the accident and today was the first time to see Yunho in almost a week. 

 

“It’s getting better, I went with Junsu to the clinic 2 days ago and Dr Han told me that it’s healing...” 

 

Yunho nodded. 

  

“That’s good to hear...” 

 

“And...” 

 

Yunho looked up meeting the doe eyes which he has been haunting him every night. 

 

“I think I’ve been a big of burden on both of you here...” 

 

“Jaejoong...” 

 

Yunho said in an annoyed tone. 

 

“Hear me out, Yunho-ah... I’m truly and deeply grateful for everything you and Junsu have done for me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter