Greedy Jiji 

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Greedy Jiji 

 

 

Previously:

 

Jaejoong was always his weakness, his kryptonite... he wouldn't feel as confident and strong as he would in front of his doey eyes....  

 

"What am I going to do with you Jaejoong-ah....?" 

 

Yuhno whispered parking the car before he went in for a cold shower trying to forget the little problem called Jaejoong. 

 

********************** 

 

A pat on his nose made Jaejoong scrunch and turn his head to the other side. 

 

"Meooow!" 

 

He could feel a fury warm head caressing his cheek repeatedly. 

 

"nnnng.... Jiji.... stooop...." 

 

He mumbled trying to turn his body around but it felt so heavy. 

 

Another pat on his nose from the cat's paw made him whine before he opened his eyes slowly. 

 

 "Meoow~" 

 

"Alright! Alright!.... I'm up!" 

 

Jiji jumped down the bed and sat next to the door watching Jaejoong sit up slowly, stretching his arms and back. 

 

"My arms feels like they're made of lead...." 

 

He whined a little before he stood up walking to the bathroom. 

 

"Meow..." 

 

"Just a minute Jiji... I need to wash up...." 

 

Jaejoong said seeing the cat following him standing at the bathroom door watching him. 

 

"Meow!" 

 

Rubbing his body into Jaejoong's leg as soon as the other got out of the bathroom making him chuckle. 

 

"hehehe you sneaky little furry ball... I bet all of this sudden affection is because you're hungry... aren't you?" 

 

Jaejoong said wearing his pants before bending down to pick Jiji up as he walked downstairs with the cat purring in his arms. 

 

"There you go!" 

 

He said letting him down before pouring some milk in the cat's dish which he starts purring loud. 

 

"Ugh....I need an aspirin..." 

 

He said popping the pill down his throat before making himself a hot cup of coffee and some toast.... He stood next to the sink drinking his coffee looking out the window thinking of last night while he waited for his bread to toast.  

 

"Damn..." 

 

Jaejoong whined feeling embarrassed about breaking down in Yunho's arms like that. 

 

"Pfft! That was so manly of you Jaejoong... Good job!" 

 

He scolded himself walking to his toast which was ready and hot. 

 

"yaaaaaaaaaah! So embarrassing!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter