Stay Here

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fifteen

Stay Here

 

 

Previously:

 

'How could a mother leave her kid like that?!' 

 

He thought. 

 

"I'm really sorry Yunho... I didn't know that.." 

 

"It's alright... I was closer to Appa anyways... a young raging lad following his father in his trips all over the town..." 

 

Yunho said stretching his arms above his head releasing the strain he felt in his back. 

 

****************** 

 

Jaejoong swallowed hard watching the muscles of Yunho's back flex and move under his grey sweater making his mouth water... He craved to be with Yunho since forever... his feelings for him never faltered and he was aware of how easy his senses respond to every movement the other does.... 

 

Being in modeling and fashion, he was somehow an expert with body types... and he can see that Yunho got the body which many models and celebrities work out for hours in the gym daily for it... yet Yunho got it naturally... the hard life of the country side under the sun gave him such nice built and great physique. 

 

Over these many years, no one could replace Yunho in his mind.... though many of the guys he met were attractive and he thought he liked them to some extent but none has ever made him feel the way This man did... It's like Yunho got his kryptonite... his body betrays him, naturally draws towards him like a moth drawn to the light.... 

 

Life wasn't fair.... Yunho seemed to be able to move on with new relationships.. Unlike him who can only love once in his life... just like his dad... his heart is molded to love Yunho and no other... his first and only love.... 

 

'Damn.... '      

 

Jaejoong took a deep breath biting his lower lip trying to calm his raging heart... he can't be this weak... even if his heart still flutters for Yunho.. He shouldn't be obvious... He isn't a weak person... he can resist.... yes he can... gripping the mug tighter to cover the tremor in his fingers.  

 

"Is there something wrong with coffee?" 

 

Yunho's voice woke him up from his tornado of thoughts. 

 

"Deh?" 

 

"I asked if there is something wrong with the coffee.. You've been holding the mug tightly for a while and you are not drinking..." 

 

"Oh.. It's nothing... and the coffee is great..." 

 

Jaejoong said quickly taking a big gallop of the now warm coffee. 

 

"Is everything alright?" 

 

Yunho asked sensing the other's uneasiness. 

 

"It's nothing... I...I'm just thinking how long would it take to open the road to Jangmi and get the electricity back" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter