You are gorgeous.... My Angel

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nineteen

You are gorgeous.... My Angel

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

The hot water helped easing the tension in the his muscles but not the crazy feelings of jealousy that ate his heart up thinking of Yunho on a date with Go Ara. 

 

"Stop it! You have nothing between you and Yunho, so stop acting like a jealous man!" 

 

Jaejoong scolded himself walking out wearing his pajamas before hearing a soft knock on the door. 

 

"What is it Junsu-yah?" 

 

The door opened showing Junsu in his sleeping clothes. 

 

"I'm going to bed hyung... I activated the alarm system, so if you need to go out tell me so I can turn it off...." 

 

"It's alright dear.. I'm all set for bed.. Thank you!" 

 

Jaejoong said with a smile getting a soft good night from the other as he left to his room. 

 

************************** 

 

The night was long, as Jaejoong's head kept thinking about the man who took his heart a decade ago spending a quality time with Go Ara.... pictures of them in bed doing all sort of y things kept haunting his brain making his night sleepless. 

 

Getting out of bed, Jaejoong wore his robe and walked to the big window sliding it's door open gently before stepping into the small Veranda that had a wooden chair and a couple of flower pots scattered randomly around. 

 

The night breeze was refreshing as he sat down stretching his long skinny legs up the curved handrail of the veranda, closing his eyes taking deep breaths.... but as soon as he felt his body relax, an image of Yunho hugging Ara while they are asleep reappeared making him open his eyes and curse faintly into the night. 

 

'Who was he hugging last night? Was it Ara?' 

 

He thought remembering how Yunho pulled him into his chest firmly as they were half awake. 

 

'Must be Ara.... that's why he pushed me away as soon as he realized I wasn't her.... I'm not like her.... He wouldn't want to be with me....but why? What did that hug mean?' 

 

Jaejoong wondered remembering the last time he saw Yunho, it was on his 18th birthday...  

 

-Flashback- 

 

Jaejoong was looking around the big backyard, watching the guests talk and chat apparently having fun... his eyes kept moving, looking for the birthday guy... the one he dressed up nicely for, in a baby blue slim fit sweater that Halmoni made for him and dark jeans that he bought from Busan where he spent the last semester in... 

 

Suddenly a warm hand grabbed his firmly pulling him out of the backyard further into a darker place between the trees away from all the invited guests...  

 

Jaejoong knew it was Yunho... He can recognize his amazing perfume anywhere... and that perfume didn't help that his heart was throbbing like crazy in his chest. 

 

When Yunho turned, the look in his eyes scared him a little... he felt the air is knocked out of his lungs when Yunho stepped closer to him where there were only few inches between their faces before he was pulled by those big warm arms in a tight hug. 

 

Jaejoong couldn't understand what was going on, the warmth he felt invaded his soul, his heart was beating hard making him feel dizzy, He hugged Yunho back afraid he would fall down as his knees gets weaker each time he felt Yunho bury his nose in his hair smelling it.... a few seconds passed before this handsome lad stood back and palmed his face gently saying  

 

"You are gorgeous, Jaejoong.... my angel" 

 

Standing sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter