Sleeping Arrangements

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleeping Arrangements 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"Are you ok?" 

 

 

Yunho's question made him look up at Yunho surprised by the sudden care.... He nodded to

him cursing in his head when the room seems like a warm closed cave after closing the curtains. 

 

Seeing the smaller man look away from him, Yunho sighed and looked at the flames dancing, feeding it another wooden chop... as silence dominated the room again.

 

**********************************************************

 

 

 

 

The silence which Jaejoong usual love and appreciates felt so heavy now with the man of his dream sitting near him in a closed dark room in front of the fireplace, giving the idea of a romantic environment, making his cheeks blush. 

 

Turning his head towards Yunho, watching how the strong serious expression soften peacefully as he gazed into the fire, with a small content smile that he would miss if he didn't look close.  

 

'What is he thinking about...? Is he thinking of someone? He is smiling, faintly but I can see it... is it Go Ara?' 

 

Jaejoong's chest tightens at the thought. 

 

"How is Go Ara?" 

 

He asked out of a sudden before he was even able to comprehend what got out of his mouth. 

 

"She is one of my business partners... what about that young actor that you were dating?" 

 

Yunho replied making Jaejoong sigh, he will never win against this man. 

 

"You mean, Song Joong-ki? It wasn't real... my agency saw that it would boost my popularity and of course his... it was just a contract to be a couple..." 

 

'Though It didn't stop the man from trying to get close to him, trying to make it real, and was nice enough to accept the rejection with no hard feelings, being one of the few friends that visited him when his dad collapsed' 

 

Jaejoong thought. 

 

"Did it work?" 

 

Yunho asked watching the other's pale face. 

 

"De?" 

 

Jaejoong looked up confused first before smiling shyly. 

 

"Deh... he got a leading role in a drama 'Innocent man' after that... and I got on the cover of few magazines... not to mention the ones with our photos as a couple" 

 

He answered, trying to hide a yawn attack with his palm, but the other caught it. 

 

"When did you get from New York?" 

 

Yunho asked with a frown. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter