The Jung Mansion

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Jung Mansion 

 

 

 

The warm sun rays falling from the windows woke Jaejoong up from his slumber, opening his eyes tiredly looking around in confusion. 

 

"Ugh... I'm back to Jangmi..." 

 

He mumbled stretching out feeling his muscles ache from the uncomfortable sleep on the floor, sitting up looking around the for... 

 

'OMG! Yunho!' 

 

He whispered remembering the previous night, looking around for the tall tanned man and the annoying cat...  

 

He stood up seeing no one there, the fire dead and the bundle of clothes which Yunho slept on was neatly folded on the chair next the door..... Tidying the living room up, he walked to the kitchen for a cup of coffee, finding a note on the table: 

 

**  Good Morning 

The river current has subsided and it's safe to pass. 

The electricity still out. 

There is no water in the house. 

Come over to the Jung Mansion for a shower and for breakfast. 

Jiji is with me **   

 

After a few minutes of angry cursing, Jaejoong calmed down feeling desperate as he indeed needed a shower and there is no way he will be able to manage in the house with no electricity. 

 

He went to the living room, choosing some decent unwrinkled clothes to wear for now and to take with him after his shower, an underwear and the shower necessities which he packed in a small bag. 

 

In a white cashmere sweater and black tight pants, Jaejoong started walking towards the bridge smiling, seeing that the water isn't as powerful as it was at night, yet it's still roaring carrying remnants of trees and soil. 

 

He walked in careful steps eyeing the bridge's condition, sighing in defeat seeing that the wooden edges were broken in different areas, whining loud when he saw a big part of the bridge's floor near the middle has totally fallen leaving a small part around a meter intact that was possible for him to pass on. 

 

'Yunho must have taken the cars back to his mansion'

 

 

Jaejoong thought passing to the other side of the river, he took a deep breath thinking that the broken bridge can wait for a while, now he has something more important which is .. Yunho. 

 

 

'I shouldn't be shy, I should act like the mature man I am... Yunho presence is indeed nerve wracking but I'm much stronger than that... all I have to do is keep in mind that he hates me... he thinks of me like his step-mother... I'm a cheap gold digger in his eyes... Keep that in mind Jaejoong!' 

 

 

The pale man thought as he walked, breathing in the clean fresh air of the countryside. 

 

 

'But... Why would he think that I'm like Sulgi?... Well, Sulgi was an arrogant woman and I never liked her and Yunho got a good reason to hate her after she tried to take the inheritance from him after his father's death.... but why would he hate me? Is it my face? Does he think that I'd go far for money using my body?  

No.... Yunho isn't that shallow, nor stupid.... so why?......' 

 

 

Jaejoong thought ruffling his hair in annoyance, Yunho was always there in his head, haunting his thoughts, and he is fully aware of his deep feelings for his handsome neighbor, but Yunho would never believe his heart and last night he proved that he see him a cheap low person who was after his money. 

 

 

"Never!" 

 

 

Jaejoong said out loud determined to refuse any sort of relationship with Yunho especially after last night, which was a big mistake. 

 

 

'Well, I shouldn't be worried about him.. He apparently can control himself... he easily pushed me away from him...' 

 

 

Jaejoong thought feeling his heartache remembering Yunho's rejection face.

   

Sounds along the way caught Jaejoong's attention, he looked ahead seeing Jiji walk lightly towards him with his fur puffed up dew to the morning breeze. 

 

 

"Hello there... Aren't you looking so cute this morning?" 

 

 

JaeJoong said crouching next to the cat scratching behind his ears getting satisfied purrs, but not for long as Jiji heard a bird land on a near tree branch, standing up eyeing the bluish bird slyly. 

 

 

"Don't even think about it... Birds are not on your food list... let's go..." 

 

 

Jaejoong said hearing Jiji yowl back at him before following after his steps, they stopped a few meters later when the shore of the small town appeared beyond the small forest nearby, showered by sun rays which made it look like the water were made of gold. 

 

 

Jaejoong smiled taking a deep breath loving every sight in this beautiful town of his...

 

A faint clopping sound of a horse hooves reached his ears so he looked ahead of the road.  

 

 

Jaejoong's heart skipped a beat when Yunho appeared in his sight riding a white slim horse, wearing a tight black pants contrasting the color of the horse, with an ashy color sweater that hugged his muscular body nicely... He could feel his mouth go dry watching how the man of his dreams rode the white horse towards his place like a knight walking out of a fairy tail. 

 

 

Swallowing hard, Jaejoong wet his lip before he looked up meeting Yunho's eyes as he reached him. 

 

 

"G-Good morning" 

 

 

Yunho smiled at the pale beautiful man in front of him lazily climbing down the horse, before saying: 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter