As stubborn as a bull!

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixteen

As stubborn as a bull!

 

 

 

Previously:

 

"That is unacceptable!" 

 

Jaejoong said in protest. 

 

"Well... Jaejoong-ah... you shouldn't be selfish... the storm last night was bad, it came after long days of drought.. It damaged many part of the village... the local hospital and some other main buildings are of priority than private homes... besides you can stay here until it's fixed...."  

 

Yunho said waiting for the other to protest, and he wasn't disappointed as Jaejoong glared at him and pursed his pinkish lips to a this line before saying: 

 

"Thank you for the invitation... but I'll manage on my own..." 

 

******************* 

 

"How?" 

 

Yunho asked trying to hold his anger, Jaejoong's stubbornness wasn't helping. 

 

"In a home with no electricity, no heat and no water, not to mention that it was abandoned for almost two years which means it needs a lot of work before it's suitable to live in... how are you going to manage?" 

 

Yunho said with a stern face. 

 

"It's not your problem Yunho..." 

 

Jaejoong said in a calm tone. 

 

"What the hell? If it wasn't you but Mrs. Kim, would you expect me to turn my back on her?" 

 

Yunho said in annoyance, wondering why he wanted to help the other so much... why is he so persistent to not let the other go... The stupid beautiful man wanted to go back to Jangmi and suffer, why doesn't he let him be... why does he care? Jaejoong only meant trouble... 

 

He couldn't help but hate himself for being so weak for the other, just holding this fragile slim body in his arms last night was enough to dig up many feelings he thought he buried long time ago.. And he didn't like that one bit. 

 

"Well, Grandma was an old woman... no one expects her to sleep on the floor..." 

 

Jaejoong replied in a sharp tone before he took a deep breath and continued in a gentle nice one. 

 

"It's really nice of you, Yunho-ah... b-" 

 

"I'm not freaking NICE!" 

 

Yunho replied getting more pissed. 

 

"Stop Yunho! I can't force myself on you like that... I've already caused you many problems since I came here..." 

 

Jaejoong said hating the argument. 

 

"I don't care, You only have two options... either to sleep on the floor next to the fireplace or to sleep in the car, and neither are acceptable!" 

 

'Damn it... he is right..' 

 

Jaejoong sighed knowing that Yunho was right about Jangmi. 

 

"If I can borrow a small mattress from here..." 

 

He said calmly. 

 

"I don't have any extra mattresses!!" 

 

Yunho replied sharply. 

 

"What!? This Mansion is huge! It got at least 4 bedrooms in it!" 

 

"Five..." 

 

Yunho answered in amusement seeing Jaejoong's cheek puffed in frustration. 

 

"Then I can borrow a freaking mattress!" 

 

He said in a calm voice yet annoyed. 

 

"You can't... the only furnished bedrooms are mine, Junsu's and the guest room you used this morning... even if I gave you an extra mattress, you'll still have to come over here food or to use the bathroom and shower.... so stop it, Jaejoong.... it would be easier for you to just sleep here..." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter