Not Your Fault Junsu

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty Four

Not Your Fault Junsu

 

 

Previously:

 

 

"I'm so-sorry hyung..." 

 

Jusnu said lifting his head meeting Jaejoong's sweet eyes. 

 

"It's not your fault dongsangie... Don't apologize... on the contrary.. You helped me alot... and I'm so lucky to have you..." 

 

Jaejoong said caressing Junsu's face before his head floats a little. 

 

"Hyung! / Jaejoong!" 

************* 

 

Yunho was on his feet in a second standing next to Jaejoong whose eyes
 were closed with a painful look on his face holding onto Junsu tightly. 

 

"Hyung..." 

 

Junsu called weakly feeling more guilty. 

 

"I'm alright Junsu... Just dizzy" 

 

He whispered weakly trying to steady himself opening his eyes seeing 
two worried faces before darkness invaded his vision. 

 

"Jaejoong!" 

 

Yunho caught the unconscious man lifting him in his arms before 
looking at Junsu. 

 

"I'll take him to the hospital... don't worry su-ya.. he will be alright..." 

 

"I'll come hyung! Please I want to come with you!" 

 

Junsu said with teary eyes which gave Yunho a pang in his heart that he couldn't leave his dongsang like that alone. 

 

"Ok... get me Jaejoong's bag that you brought from Jangmi... and meet me at the garage, quick!" 

 

Yunho walked into the garage as quick as his feet can, putting the unconscious man in the back seat securing his body with the seat belt. 

 

"There you go hyung...." 

Junsu came out closing the door locking the door behind him before putting the bag in the trunk of the car. 

 

"Junsu sit next to Jae and be careful of his shoulder" 

 

"Deh hyung!" 

Junsu got in the back seat next to the unconscious man when Yunho was already starting the car, leaving the house, driving fast into the gates. 

 

"Hang in there Jaejoong..." 

 

Yunho said holding his phone calling Dr. Han. 

 

"Yoboseyo... Dr. Han... Jung Yunho speaking.... Yes.. He fainted.... 
I'm on my way to the hospital... yes please, It would be better if you call 
them and inform them of our arrival since You know his condition... 
Thank you dr. Han..." 

 

******* 

 

Junsu opened his eyes still feeling sleepy, he blinked a couple of times trying to focus. 

 

'White room... sterile smell... oh yeah! hospital' 

 

Junsu lifted his head remembering last night rush to the hospital checking on his hyungs to see Yunho asleep with his head on the edge of bed where Jaejoong, who's lying on the bed awake not aware of Junsu's eyes on him. 

 

'Jaejoong hyung eyes...' 

 

Junsu watched the lying man, whose eyes never left his sleeping hyung, with a beautiful loving smile decorating his pale face that made the younger's heart warm.  

 

Then he saw Jaejoong raise his hand slowly and hesitantly towards the sleeping man's head combing a few disarrayed locks i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter