Teach me how to play

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Chapter Thirty Five

Teach me how to play

 

 

Previously:

 

 

"I'll go get us some coffee and something to eat, take care of him." 

 

Yunho said closing the door behind him. 

********************************* 

 

"How are you feeling today?" 

 

Yunho asked the pale man as he entered the room. 

 

"Much better..." 

 

Jaejoong smiled to him. 

 

"Again Yunho-ah, I'm so sorry for what happened... I've been nothing but trouble to you and Junsu... I promise it won't happen again..." 

 

"No need to thank me... just take care of yourself..." 

 

"I will..." 

 

Yunho smiled back to the pale man who was leaning on his bed tiredly. 

 

"The doctor said you can go home tomorrow if you don't get any dizziness or headaches..." 

 

"That's good... I hate hospitals..." 

 

Jaejoong said sighing in relief. 

 

“No one does...” 

 

Yunho sighed sitting down. 

 

“You will be discharged in one condition..." 

 

Yunho said meeting the confused eyes. 

 

“You’re going to stay in the mansion until you’re completely healed...” 

 

“Yunho-ah... please...” 

 

Jaejoong sighed tiredly. 

 

“No argument... or you prefer staying here until then...” 

 

Jaejoong remained silent the bed covers biting his lower lip. 

 

“Whatever you say...” 

 

He whispered leaning back into the pillow looking away. 

 

“It’s for your own good Jaejoong-ah... Junsu and I can take care of you until you can manage on your own...” 

 

Jaejoong didn’t utter a word knowing that Yunho got what he wanted and he’ll follow his “Commands” for now. 

 

******* 

 

Staying at the mansion for the past two weeks wasn’t as bad as Jaejoong thought, Yunho was decent and caring with him, spending time with Junsu talking and helping him with house chores was more than enough to brighten his days. 

 

Junsu has opened up to him after their talk in the hospital, making them closer than ever. 

 

“Junsu-ah...” 

 

Jaejoong called looking around for Junsu as he made them some orange tea for them. 

 

“Junsu-ah... where are you?” 

 

“Deh Hyung... I’m here in the library...” 

 

Junsu’s answer came from one of the distant doors in the ground floor. 

 

“Library?” 

 

Jaejoong wondered walking carefully with a tray trying his best not to move his left shoulder meeting Junsu in a wide decorated corridor. 

 

“I’ve never seen this part of the mansion, it’s beautiful...” 

 

Junsu smiled taking the tray from his hyung, who was looking around, ushering him to follow. 

 

“Here, Yunho hyung’s office is in this part of the house, where he does all the land work and papers.... and the library which is huge... it’s my favorite place of the house...” 

 

Junsu chuckle as he entered a door into a huge room with a high roof that contained hundreds of books.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter