My Hyung..... Hero

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twenty

My Hyung..... Hero

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

"Stop! It didn't mean anything! Forget him! He was just your teenage crush! That's all! Get over it!" 

 

Jaejoong murmured to himself watching the clear sky as full moon bathed his legs with light making it look too white in his eyes... 

 

"Look at those.. I have ghost legs! Of course he'll never look at me!... why would he when he got the sweet pretty Ara...." 

 

Jaejoong whined again feeling more depressed as he couldn't get the fact that Yunho and Ara are together tonight from his head, That time his grandmother by his side to make him feel better and stronger... but now he is all alone. 

 

********************************* 

 

"Why Halmoni?.. Why did you leave? Why did you ask me to stay here? You knew I love him so much... those feelings were never gone... and now It hurt just thinking that he is with her again..." 

 

Jaejoong whispered looking up the sky feeling his eyes sting. 

 

"I miss you so much Halmoni.... I'm all alone now.. How am I going to do this? … look at me Halmoni.... you said I'm a tough kid.... I am tough! I know I am... I've survived on my own for the past 10 years but why do I feel so pathetic now? …... I'm like that and it's only been 24 hours.... How am I going to bear these whole year?!" 

 

Lifting his legs off the handrail into his chest hugging them tight as his tears start pouring down letting out the frustration he was feeling. 

 

****** 

 

Feeling a little better after crying, he looked up watching the night scene feeling his heart at ease. 

 

"I am strong Halmoni.... I'll prove it to you... to dad … and to that arrogant man!" 

 

Jaejoong said building back his courage to face these coming days.... He was always on his own and he can survive seeing Yunho.... even without the help of his halmoni, his appa nor Yoochun!  

 

"Yoochun!" 

 

Jaejoong remembered that he should have called his best friend and ex-manager upon arriving but the turn of events and meeting Yunho made him forget. 

 

"It should be around 4 p.m. now in NY..." 

 

He mumbled looking at his silver watch that Halmoni gave him before getting up into the room to use the phone.

 

'I don't think Yunho would mind if I make an international call...'

 

He thought grabing the wireless phone dailing Yoochun's number.

 

"Yeoboseyo" 

 

"Yoochun-ah..." 

 

"Hyuuung!!! I was worried! It's been almost two days! Are you alright? Where are you?" 

 

"I am Yoochun-ah... don't worry.... I reached here safely but there was a bad storm and I couldn't reach you... there was no electricity and I didn't have my phone...." 

 

"I know.... you left your phone here... How are you managing then? Did they fix it for you?" 

 

"Not yet.... I'm staying at the Jung mansion...." 

 

"Oh,…. What!? The Jung? As in Jung Yunho's house?" 

 

"Hmmm... yes" 

 

Jaejoong's answer was more of a whisper but still Yoochun got it. 

 

"Why?" 

 

"Because Jangmi is in a bad shape and it needs a lot of work before I'm able to live there.... there is no electricity which means no water and it will take me a few days to clean it and paint the walls again before I can stay in it... " 

 

"Oh.. I didn't expect it to be that bad..." 

 

"Me too...." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter