Over Dinner

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter twenty Two

Over Dinner

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

"What are your plans?" 

 

"I don't know... If I'm staying here at Jangmi then I might open a Guesthouse!" 

 

 "Dammit!" 

 

Yunho cursed walking back and front looking angry. 

 

 

*********************************************** 

 

 

"You need the permission from the local government office" 

 

"I called in today to ask and they said there isn't any problem as long as

the neighbors don't object... do you have any objections Yunho?" 

 

"I need to know more about your little project before saying yes or no...." 

 

Yunho said in a firm tone before a gentle smile appeared on his face as he said: 

 

"Why don't you come over with me to the mansion, we can discuss your future plans over dinner..." 

 

Jaejoong looked up as he finished the sweet tea, Their eyes met and Yunho's look wasn't that promising, he knows that Yunho may not be able to stop him from opening the guesthouse, but he sure can make the process longer and more expensive, and for that he needs to get along with him, like good neighbors and acquaintance. 

 

"Alright..." 

 

He nodded making Yunho's smile bigger. 

 

"Alright, let's go... Junsu must be waiting..." 

 

Yunho said walking towards the pale man. 

 

"I.... I just need to change... first" 

 

Jaejoong said feeling shy out of a sudden. 

 

"Why? You look great!" 

 

Yunho said looking at him from head to two with a faint smirk sending shivers down his

spine. 

 

"Beautiful..." 

 

He whispered as his eyes drank the delicate features of the pale face as a faint blush appeared on his cheeks. 

 

Feeling embarrassed of Yunho's hot looks, Jaejoong tired changing the subject. 

 

"H-how was the movie show you went to?" 

 

Yunho chuckled looking away knowing he made the other feel uncomfortable. 

 

"It was great... Ara was there and she sends her regards to you..."  

 

Hearing that, Jaejoong felt a sting in his chest, he stood up quick wanting to walk away,

but his legs couldn't bear his weight, and before he could hit the floor he felt two strong arms holding his body. 

 

"Hey! Easy there... are you alright?" 

 

"I...I'm alright... I guess I'm just exhausted... and I haven't eaten in a while.. sorry" 

 

Accepting the other's help, he stood up feeling his legs wobble a bit. 

 

"I'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter