Memories

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Memories 

 

 

 

 

 

Later that night, Yunho stood in front of the window watching the trees dance with the chilly breeze, his thoughts flew to the beautiful face that crosses his mind every now and then. 

 

He walked to his office and searched eagerly for that magazine, the one he kept since last year, he needed to see the model's pictures.... the thought of Jaejoong coming back here sent his feelings into a coaster ride, he felt so frustrated...  

 

Finding it.. He sat on his desk and stared at it's cover where Jaejoong's picture, leaning against a dark wooden wall, dressed in white pants and a white dress shirt with only one button linked, showing his cute belly button and a hint of his muscular chest while his head was tilted slightly making his soft black locks fall on his cheek freely showing the contrast with his pale beautiful face.  

 

Yunho's fingers caressed the beautiful face on the cover, before he flipped through the pages to find the pictures that haunted him for nights.... one picture was of Jaejoong on a bed with white sheets, only wearing black shorts showing his long slim legs while laying face down leaning up on his elbows holding a bottle of perfume with a content face. 

 

Yunho's eyes lingered on the pale skin of the broad shoulders down to the protruding shoulder blades showing the wings tattoo on them down to the tiny slim waist... He let out a frustrated sigh flipping through a couple of other pictures of him in the same manner before he reached the picture that made his blood boil. 

 

The picture was a work of perfection, showing a tall muscular model with sharp features wearing a bathrobe and in his arms stood Jaejoong with his rope slid down to his elbows showing his bare pale back, looking at the camera behind him while arching his upper body into the well built man whose arms were holding Jaejoong's hips securely, looking at him with hungry eyes. 

 

Yunho let out a curse before throwing the magazine away... It's not the first time to see Jaejoong in a couple's picture, However it was mostly with women and it didn't fail to darken his mood, but Seeing Jaejoong in another man's arms enraged him, though he knows that the picture is not real but still he couldn't control the jealousy he felt towards the beauty. 

 

 

Jaejoong was always a hot topic for media, many scandals of relationship and engagement with men and women kept rising up with no official statements to deny or approve such rumors.... Yet a couple of years ago, the story of a breakup with a boyfriend invaded the media especially when the broken hearted boyfriend seeked attention crying and pleading in public for Jaejoong to mind his broken heart, using the situation to sell the songs he composed getting a great hit because of it but yet Jaejoong never denied or approved of the man's drama. 

 

 

But, Yunho doesn't care about Kim Jaejoong or his relationships, he doesn't care if he got married or not... if he is with someone or not... why? Because he is a busy man and he has a lot of work and many papers to read! Yes! Work he has to work and get that devilish beautiful lad out of his head. 

 

 

Yunho thought sighing and taking a deep breath before reaching the few files he got home with him and started to read... His tries to work or focus were proved to be in vain after 20 minutes of reading the same page while eyeing the thrown magazine across the room...  

 

 

Feeling frustrated again, he stood up leaving his office hoping that a good night sleep will help him think a bit more rational and logical which means less

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter