What are your plans Jaejoong?

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter Twenty One

What are your plans Jaejoong?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Previously:

 

 

'I should get out of the tub' 

 

That was the thought that came to his mind at first as he opened his eyes before he felt sleepy again. 

 

"Jaejoong!!!!" 

 

A sharp angry voice startled him awake. 

 

 

******************************** 

 

 

"JAEJOONG! Where are you?!" 

 

"H-hhere!" 

 

His voice came like a cracked whisper... he blinked in the dark trying to understand where he was before he remembered laying in the tub. 

 

"Where?!" 

 

Yunho's loud voice was heard again but this time nearer making Jaejoong get up quick to grab the towel next to the tub but his legs felt wobbly and before he could do anything his foot slipped making him fall into the tub again with a loud gasp. 

 

"What the.....?!" 

 

An angry voice said as the bathroom door was opened, Jaejoong couldn't see at first as the bright light of the bathroom was . 

 

"God!" 

 

Yunho said watching a shivering, wet and pale Jaejoong in the tub holding a towel around himself like his life depends on it.

 

"Why are you taking a bath in the dark?"

 

Yunho asked looking at the other's pale arms shivering, not answering him, looking around confused.

 

"Don't tell me that you were that stupid enough to fall asleep in a hot bathtub!" 

 

 

"I.... I-I.... do-don't kn-know... yes...." 

 

 

Jaejoong said in shock, scared of what might have happened. 

 

"You could have drowned! Do you know that?!" 

 

Yunho yelled angrily noticing how the other was desperately trying to hold into the wet towel. 

 

"Yu-yunnh-ho ggett o-ut...." 

 

"No! Let me see you stand up...." 

 

When Jaejoong remained seated in the tub Yunho said: 

 

"You can't stand up, can you?" 

 

Without waiting for his answer, Yunho walked and picked the wet man up in his arms making him flinch. 

 

"Yunho! What are you doing?! Put me down!!" 

 

"You can't even stand up! What makes you think you can walk! Ha?!" 

 

Jaejoong looked up meeting the sharp almonds eyes, before he quickly looked down avoiding them. 

 

'He's right' 

 

He thought as he let Yunho carry him into the main bedroom. 

 

"How long have you been in the bathtub?" 

 

"I don't remember... It was a little after 5 pm..." 

 

"WHAt!? You've been there for 3 hours at least! Are you crazy!? … you can't stay alone!

You need to be under supervision..." 

 

"It won't happen again.... I promise...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter