I came to check on you

Resentment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came to check on you!

 

 

Previously:

 

Jaejoong felt a cold chill run down his spine thinking about it... he gave up falling to sleep, looking at the time, it was still early... the sun should be up in an hour... he decided to go for a jog at the beach, hoping it would give him some mind peace. 

 

***** 

 

"Come on Jiji" 

 

Jaejoong called the lazy cat as he jogged along the beach. 

 

An hour later, Jaejoong sat down watching the waves hit the shores as the morning sun appeared behind the mountains... it was calm and refreshing... but all of it didn't help him forget what happened...  

 

"I think I'm like my dad.... I got his addict personality.... He only loved mom and couldn't get over her.... and I got addicted to Yunho and I can't get over him.... don't you think so, Jiji-yah?" 

 

Jaejoong asked the cat who laid next to him enjoying the caresses. 

 

"Meow" 

 

"Yeah.. Thought so... come on let's go back... I have alot to do today...." 

 

************ 

 

A few days has passed, where Jaejoong kept himself busy painting the rooms, cleaning and sorting his furniture. 

 

"Coming" 

 

Jaejoong called hearing the doorbell, opening it a handsome guy with a nice smile greeted him: 

 

"Good morning Jaejoong-shi... I'm lee Donghae... I'm the engineer assigned to evaluate and check the bridge..." 

 

"Oh, good morning Donghae-shi, Nice to meet you..." 

 

JaeJoong greeted back bowing his head. 

 

"Pleasure is mine.... I'm actually a big fan of yours" 

 

Donghae said shyly, smiling awkwardly. 

 

"Thank you Donghae-shi... " 

 

Jaejoong said with a gentle yet shy smile. 

 

"I'm sorry to bother you this early, but I was sent to check the bridge for any problems..." 

 

Jaejoong nodded asking:  

 

"How is it? did you check it yet?" 

 

Donghae noded  

 

"Well Jaejoong-shi... I'm afraid the bridge to Jangmi was badly affected by the last storm... please come with me.. I'll show you..." 

 

Jaejoong nodded following him to the side of the bridge. 

 

"See Jaejoong-shi... These columns on which the bridge main weight depends are weakened and it needs to be fixed soon..." 

 

Jaejoong nodded feeling burdened just by the thought of how he is going to get the money to fix it 

 

"Do you have any idea, how much this would cost?" 

 

Jaejoong asked watching the bridge parts where Donghae has pointed at. 

 

The number Donghae said was similar to what Yunho has predicted. 

 

"This is not a precise number.... I'll have to do few more checking and I'll send you the exact estimation of the cost when the report is done..." 

 

"That would be great Donghae-shi.. Thank you" 

 

Jaejoong said bowing his head in appreciation... watching Donghae check a few parts of the bridge while his thoughts flew to the bank, how can he work it out.. He needs a loan for the bridge and with him being unemployed, it wouldn't be that easy. 

 

"Oh! Good Morning Yunho-shi! How are you?" 

 

Donghae cheerful voice w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter