Chapter 9

Unacceptable Love

 

Together

Chapter Nine: Together

*Gui Gui’s POV*

Next morning, I walked down of the stair restlessly.

“Gui, what happened to you? What exactly happened to the both of you?” My mum said. What she meant by ‘both of you’? I turned to look at Aaron who is sitting at the dining table. He doesn’t seem to have any energy too.

“Nothing, Mum.” I pulled the chair out and sit beside Aaron.

“Did something happen yesterday?” Mum continues to ask.

“I’m full.” Aaron stood up and walked away.

“Aaron..” Both of us looked at him as he walked up the stairs.

“Gui, what exactly happened?”

“Nothing, Mum. Stop asking.” I stood up from the chair and headed to the living room. I wasn’t paying attention to the television programs although I’m staring at the television screen.

“Gui, I’m going out for a while.”

“Ok.” After mum went out, I switch off the television. Just as I stood up, I heard this same tune again. I walked up to the piano room. I stood in front of the room. Why this tune does feels so different? Why my heart feels so hurt out of a sudden? I reached out for the door knob, hesitating whether to open a not. Just as I have decided to open the door, the door opened revealing his face. I held out my hand to touch his face. Tears started forming and flow out. I hugged him tightly.

“I love you. The one I love has always been you. It’s always you.” I did not know where my courage comes from but I know if I do not say now, I would not have that courage anymore. He hugged me tightly.

“Gui.. Gui.. I love you too.” After hearing what he said, tears flow out even more. He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. Although it’s kind of rough but at the same time, I felt his gentle too.
Both of us went to sit at the living room. I lie on his shoulder.

“Gor..” He turned to look at me. “Why do you love me?” He smiled.

“It’s a secret.” I pouted. “Then why do love me too?”

“Since your answer is a secret, then, it’s a secret too.” He laughed.

“What’s so funny?”

“You looked cute with that expression.” And he started leaning towards me.

“Gui, help me with the things!!” Mum shouted from the door. Aaron and I quickly bounce away from each other.

“Coming.” Both of us went to the door.

“Auntie, I help you with it.” Aaron went forward to take the bags from mum.

“Eh? Both of you recovered. So fast?” Mum looked at me with a suspicious look.

“Nothing mum. It’s only morning blues.” I quickly ran up to Aaron.

“Gui, do you want to go out today?” Aaron asked.

“Sure.” I smiled at him. Both of us helped mum with the packing of grocery before leaving the house.

“Are the both of you coming back for dinner?”

“Yea.” Aaron replied. “Bye.”
We walked out of the house and down the streets. We didn’t intend to go anywhere but just wanting to be together only.

“Gor, look at that. It’s so cute.” I pull him over into the shop. The shop is filled with soft toys.

“Do you like it? I buy for you.”

“Nope. It’s ok.” I smiled at him. I walked around the shop. I lay my eyes on this necklace. It’s a heart shape necklace with a star dangling inside the heart. It’s so beautiful.

“It’s beautiful.” Aaron stood beside me.

“Yea.”

“Miss, can I have this necklace?” Aaron signals the shop assistant that he is going to buy this necklace.

“Gor..”
He just smiled at me. He went to the cashier and paid for the necklace.

“For you.” He passed me the box. Inside the box, it is the necklace.

“I put it on for you.” He took the necklace from the box and put it on for me. “Must always wear it ok?” I nodded.

“Let’s go.” We continue walking down the streets. Although there isn’t any surprises or any romantic happenings, just purely shopping, but as long as I’m with him, I would just get happy.

“Gor, there is a cake shop!” I ran towards to the cake and pressed my face against the glass. This fruit cake just attracts me.

“Gor, can I get one?” He smiled.

“Of course. Which one do you want?” I pointed at the fruit cake. “This one.”

He walked into the shop and order the fruit cake. He then came out of the shop with a box.

“You bought the whole cake?”

“Yea. Let’s bring home to share with dad and Auntie Wu.” I nodded. I slot my hand into his. I smiled at him.

“Let’s go.” We walked hand in hand home.

“Mum, we are back.”

“Welcome home.” Mum walked out of the kitchen.

“Auntie Wu, we bought cake.”

“What cake is it?”

“Fruit cake!” I replied. Mum smiled.

“Ok. Go and take a bath. Get ready to have dinner.”

“Ok.” Aaron and I walked back to our respective rooms.

After bathing, I walked down to the kitchen. “Welcome home, Uncle Yan.”

“Oh, Gui. Come and sit down.” I pull the chair beside Aaron.

“Gui, when do you have that necklace?” Mum asked. She spotted the necklace.

“I just bought it when we went out.” I said. I looked at Aaron and he smiled at me.

~At night~

I was lying on my bed. I looked at the necklace and smiled. Just to think of it. How am I supposed to tell Hebe that I’m with Aaron now? What about Calvin? ARGH!! So vexed. I started rolling on the bed. What should I do? She’s my best friend. I wouldn’t want to hurt her. But.. I can’t hide my feelings and hurt Aaron too. Then Calvin.. AH!! Stop thinking. Stop thinking! Sleep.

================================
Troubles are coming soon~

Signing off
bubblygal
Oct 5
10:09AM