Chapter 15

Unacceptable Love

 

Understands

Chapter Fifteen: Understands

*Aaron’s POV*

I went back into my room. I lay on my bed with my eyes close. My feelings got so tangled up. My head is going to crack soon. I took in a deep breath. I never knew it is so painful.

“Gor?” Gui knocked on my door. I walked to the door. I wanted to open the door but just as my hand reached out for the knob, I stopped.

“Gui, I want to be alone.” She kept silence for a few minutes.

“Ok.” I went back to my bed.

The moment I closed my eyes, she filled my mind.

~Flashback~

“Hoh! How dare you cheat me!!” I started tickling Gui.

“Ok Ok! Stop it Stop it!!” Gui started laughing non-stop.

Just as I stopped, I was on top on Gui lying on the bed.

Both of us looked into each other eyes. I went forward and gave her a peck on her forehead.

~Flashback 2~

“I love you. The one I love has always been you. It’s always you.” I hugged Gui tightly.

“Gui.. Gui.. I love you too.” After hearing what he said, tears flow out even more. He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. Although it’s kind of rough but at the same time, I felt his gentle too.

~Flashback 3~

“Gor, are you ok?” I hugged her.

“Gor..”

“I’m going to die of jealousy.” I lean forward to kiss her.

“Gor, Later if mum or Uncle Yan opens the door..”

“I don’t care.” I hugged her closer to me and continued kissing her.

“I just feel like telling the whole world that we are together.”

“Gor, we can’t.”

“Why? Just because we are siblings? But we are not blood related.”

“In people eyes, we are siblings. Most importantly, I do not want to hurt Hebe nor Calvin.”

“They would still get hurt in the end.”

“Gor..” I hugged her again.

“I know. I understand. I almost flare up just now. Just because they do not know we are together, I must be with Hebe and you must go with Calvin. I do not want that. I want you to be with me only.”

“Gor, we can’t be selfish.”

“Love is selfish.”

“Aaron Yan!!”

“This is the first time you shout my name out.”

“Ok.. Sigh. I’m going back to my room.” Suddenly, Gui hugged me from the back.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

~End of Flashback~

Gui.. What will happen to me if you keep on retreating? I then realized I can’t leave without you. But our relationship is just making the both of us so painful.

*Gui Gui’s POV*

I wanted to talk to him but..

“Gui, I want to be alone.” He must be badly affected by what Mum said just now. Mum is trying to push me to other guys since she knows that I love Aaron.

“Ok.” I headed back to my room. What should of the both of us do? I never see Aaron like this before. He was never being so lost. He always knows what he is doing and what he should do. Because of my weakness, I caused him to be like this. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.

Just then, someone opened my room door and hugged me tightly.

“Don’t leave me alone.”

“Gor, I’m sorry.” I hugged him back. “I will go and tell Hebe and Calvin that we are together. We will tell everyone that we are together. But can we keep it from mum and Uncle Yan first?” I didn’t tell Aaron about what mum said that day.

~Flashback~

“He is your brother.”

“I know. But we are not blood-related.” I tried to argue.

“He is your brother.” Mum repeated. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. “Uncle Yan is a man with status. How would other people see him when they know that both of his children who are siblings become lovers? Both of you are siblings.”

~End of Flashback~

I do not know how long our relationship can be keep from them. But I didn’t want to hurt anyone. Uncle Yan treat me and my mum that well. If the relationship between me and Aaron were to hurt him, what should I do? What exactly should I do?

“Ok. We will keep it from them first.”

“I’m sorry.” He hugged me tightly.

The next morning, in school, I couldn’t bring myself to tell Hebe. She is so excited over Aaron’s birthday party, which is tomorrow night. She started saying about the chocolates that she made for Aaron for his birthday present. She is hoping to have a dance with him tomorrow night. She is getting so happy and excited. I just couldn’t bring myself to tell her.

After school, I told Aaron that I’m going out, asking to go home himself first. I have not got him a present. I walked down the streets, looking for rings.

~Flashback~

“Gor, your birthday is coming. Do you have anything that you want?”

“I want you.”

“I’m serious. Don’t joke around.”

“I’m serious too.”

“Gor..”

“Ok Ok. Let me think.”

“Can we have a ring each?”

~End of Flashback~

Ring. Ring. I walked around the estate. Just then, someone called me.

“Gui..” I looked up to see Calvin standing in front of me.

“Calvin?”

“Do you have time now? Let’s go and have a drink.” Calvin said.

“Ok.” And I followed him. Both of us entered a café. We sat at a corner seat.

“Welcome. May I take your orders?” The waitress asked.

“2 mocha. Thank you.” Calvin replied.

“What are you doing around here?” He asked.

“I’m looking for a present for Gor since his birthday is tomorrow.” I replied.

“Do you know what you want to buy for him?”

“Yea. It’s just that I have not found a suitable one.” I smiled at him. “Then what are you doing here?”

“Same as you. Getting present for Aaron.”

“Oh ok.” We kept silence for a few minutes.

“Erm.. Actually I..” I wanted to tell him but he said it earlier than me.

“I heard from Aaron already.” I looked at him.

“Heard.. Heard what?” He looked at me.

“The both of you are together.” My jaws almost dropped when I heard that. Aaron told him already.

“Calvin, I’m sorry. I..”

“You don’t have to be sorry. You didn’t tell me that you love me in the first place anyway.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to keep it from you. It’s just that..” He smiled.

“Don’t worry. I’m not angry. It’s hard for the both of you too.”

“Calvin..”

“We are still friends, aren’t we?” He asked.

“Of course.” I smiled at him.

“2 mocha. Enjoy your drink.” The waitress came to serve us our drinks.

“Thank you.” I said.

“Let’s have our drink than we go and search for his present.” Calvin said.

“Sure.” I smiled. I’m glad that he understands. Even in this unacceptable love, someone still understands the both of us.

=============================================
Love.. Is such a complicated thing that you need to feel it before you could understand it.

Signing off
bubblygal
16 October
11:16AM