Chapter 5

Unacceptable Love

 

Nightmare

Chapter Five: Nightmare

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Gor!” I ran up to him happily. He smiled. “Do you like it?”

“Yap. I love it. Why did you choose this tune? There are others which you love, isn’t it?”

“Because this is the tune that I’m playing when I first met you.” I looked at him. “Don’t you remember?”

“I remember. I remember.” I smiled. I remember the moment you played it just now - The scene that we first met each other.

“Hey!” Someone came over and hang his hand over Aaron’s neck. He is the guy who sang just now. He shifted his eyes on me. “Hi. You are..”

“She’s my sister, Gui Gui.” Aaron said.

“Hi! I’m Calvin.” He offered me a handshake.

“Hi. I’m Gui Gui.” I shook his hand. Suddenly, he put his face so near to mine which frightens me a little.

“You look cute.” And he smiled.

“Hey. You are frightening her.” Aaron pulled me behind him.

“I’m sorry. Hope you don’t mind.” He said.

“It’s ok.” He then shifted his eyes onto Hebe.

“And you are?? Aaron’s sister too? I thought he only has one sister?!”

Aaron elbowed Calvin on his chest. “Stop joking around.”

“Erm.. I’m H..” Just as Hebe wanted to introduce herself, Aaron interrupted her. “Where’s Jiro?”

“He’s with Selina. There!” He pointed over to a guy with a girl. I recognized him. He is the one who played the guitar.

“Jiro!” Calvin shouted for him.

“Coming!” He replied. He then approached us hand in hand with a girl. Eh? That girl..

“Hello!” Jiro greeted us.

“It’s you.” Selina said.

“Both of you know each other?” Aaron asked.

“Huh? Not really.” I replied.

“Nope. Just now before the performance, we knocked into each other.”

“Are you ok?” Aaron turned to me.

“Yea. I’m fine.”

“Both of you..” Jiro said.

“Gui Gui. Aaron’s sister.” Calvin said.

“Hi, I’m Jiro and this is my girlfriend, Selina.” So I mistaken. She does not like Aaron. Phew. Kind of relieve.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Gui Gui.” Just then, I felt someone nudge my arm. I turned to look at my right. Oh. Hebe. I eventually forget about her existence. I bet she’s hinting me to introduce her to them especially my brother.

“Erm.. This is Hebe.” I pushed her a little to stand in front of me.

“Hel.. Hello..” She smiled weakly.

“Hi.”

“Let’s go and have dinner together.” Calvin suggested.

“Sure. Let’s go.” Jiro said. All of us went to the nearest restaurant. We sat down and ordered our food.

“Hey, Tomorrow is a weekend. I’m organizing a BBQ tomorrow night. Come over to my house tomorrow.” Calvin said.

“Can I go too?” Hebe asked.

“Yea. Of course. The more the merrier, isn’t it?” Calvin replied. I turned to look at Hebe. She sure is happy. I think is because of.. I turned to my left to look at Aaron. Sigh. One is my best friend and the other is my brother who is also who I love.

“Gor..”

“Yea?”

“We are going too?” He nodded. “You don’t want to go? If you do not want to go, then we don’t go.” After Aaron said this sentence, I could feel many pairs of eyes staring at me especially Hebe. I smiled at Aaron.

“It’s fine. I didn’t say that I don’t want to go.”

“Great! So I see you all at my house tomorrow.”

“But.. I do not know where your house is.” Hebe said. I turned to her. “We will go and fetch you. You will go with us. Gor, it’s ok right?”

“Yea.”

“Thank you.”

~At home~

I lay on my bed, hugging on to the teddy bears. Dad, do you know? I fall into an unacceptable love. He’s my brother but.. Furthermore, my best friend loves him too. Dad, if you are still by my side, you will be able to tell me what I should do. I couldn’t ask Mum or anyone else. If we were to go together, do you think is possible? Will you agree or disagree of this love? I’m so vexed now.
Unknowingly, I fell asleep.

“No. No. Don’t come near me. No. Go away. Go away. NO!! NO!!” I started sweating non-stop. “No. No.”

“Gui? Gui, wake up. Gui, I’m here.” I felt someone shaking me. “Gui.. Gui..” I opened my eyes slowly.

“Gor!” I sat up and hugged him tightly. “I’m so scared.” I started crying.

“Gui, it’s fine now. I’m here. I’m here.” Aaron hugged me tightly.

“Don’t leave me alone.”

“Hush Hush. I won’t leave you alone, silly.”

“Some monsters are chasing after me. Then then.. You are being eaten up. And.. And..” He smiled and patted my head.

“Silly. There is no monsters ok? They won’t eat me either.” He my hair.

“Now, get some rest ok?”

“Promise you won’t leave me ok?” I lay down on my bed. He nodded. I held on to his hands tightly. Maybe because I knew he is there, by my side, I felt safe and warm. And this time, no nightmares, I smiled in my dreams.

==================================

Signing off
bubblygal
27 Sept
8:56AM