Chapter 12

Unacceptable Love

 

In Pain

Chapter Twelve: In Pain

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Gor, are you ok?” He came forward to hug me.

“Gor..”

“I’m going to die of jealousy.” Huh?! I looked at him. He came forward and kissed me.

“Gor, Later if mum or Uncle Yan opens the door..”

“I don’t care.” He hugged me closer to him and continues kissing me. I put my arms around his neck.

“I just feel like telling the whole world that we are together.”

“Gor, we can’t.”

“Why? Just because we are siblings? But we are not blood related.”

“In people eyes, we are siblings. Most importantly, I do not want to hurt Hebe nor Calvin.”

“They would still get hurt in the end.”

“Gor..” He hugged me.

“I know. I understand. I almost flare up just now. Just because they do not know we are together, I must be with Hebe and you must go with Calvin. I do not want that. I want you to be with me only.”

“Gor, we can’t be selfish.”

“Love is selfish.”

“Aaron Yan!!”

“This is the first time you shout my name out.” I’m going to get pissed by him soon. I looked at him.

“Ok.. Sigh. I’m going back to my room.” I see his back view as he walked towards the door. I ran up to him and hugged him from the back.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” I’m sorry for being weak. But I’m scared that if everyone knows that we are together, we can’t be together. I’m also scared of hurting people but I didn’t know the one I hurt most is you. He turned around and faced me. Tears started flowing. He rose up his hand to wipe off my tears. He held my cheeks and kissed me on my forehead.

“Night.” He opened the door and left my room. I’m sorry.

~Next Morning~

“Gui, are you ready? Let’s go already.” Aaron asked.

“Yea. Ready.” I took 2 more slices of bread before running to Aaron. “Bye Mum.”

“Gor..” I passed him one slice of the bread. He smiled.

“Let’s go.”

~At school~

“Gor, are you ok? Yesterday..” He put a finger on my lips.

“Don’t say already. I’m fine. Go to class now.” He patted on my head before leaving. I looked at his back view. He doesn’t look fine to me.

I headed back to my classroom. “Morning, Gui. Gui?”

“Oh. Morning Hebe.”

“Are you ok?”

“Yea.” I smiled at her.

“Gui, I thought for a long time but I still do not know what to give to Aaron. Can you go out with me tomorrow after school?”

“Huh? Oh.. Yea. Ok.”

“You seem distracted. What’s wrong?” Hebe asked.

“Nothing. I’m fine.”

~After school~

I walked out of my classroom, looking left and right. He is nowhere to be seen.

“Gui, where’s Aaron? I thought normally he would be outside waiting for you?”

“Yea. I thought so. I’m going to look for him.”

“I go with you.” She smiled. Sigh.

Both of us walked around the school. We even went to the music room but he isn’t there. Last stop – basketball court.

“Wohoo~” From far, I could hear all the cheering. With all the girls crowding at the basketball court, he should be there. Hebe and I walked towards the basketball court.

“Gui, He’s there. He’s there.” She got so excited and she started tugging my sleeves. I looked over to the basketball court. The way he plays is so.. I don’t know. Is he putting the anger or releasing his troubles onto basketball?

“Calvin!” In order to get the ball, Aaron knocked Calvin harshly which caused him to fall onto the ground and.. Score! I ran up to Calvin.

“Are you ok?”

“Yea.” Aaron turned to look at the both of us.

“Sorry.” He walked up to us and helped Calvin up.

“It’s ok. You seem troubled today. Is there anything going on?” Calvin said.

“Nothing. Gui, let’s go.” Aaron held onto my hand and pulled me along with him.

~At home~

“Gor..” Aaron walked directly back to his room.

“What happened? The both of you quarrel again?” Mum walked out of the kitchen. Just then, a loud crashing sound came out from Aaron’s room.

“I go and look at him.” I dashed up the stairs and went into his room. A glass vase shattered into pieces. He got himself cut. Blood started flowing out from his hand.

“Gor!!” I ran to him immediately. “Let’s go and wash your wound.” I pulled him into the toilet. Open the tap and let the water runs.

“Gor, what do you think you are doing?” He didn’t say anything instead, he hugged me from the back and rest his head on my shoulder.

“Gor?”

“I’m tired.” I kept quiet. I helped him to his bed. I took the first aid kit and helped him to apply medicine on his wound. He laid his head on shoulder. After 5 minutes, no movement. After 10 minutes, still no movement. I looked down and saw him fallen asleep on my shoulder. Slowly, I pushed him onto the bed. I stretched out my hand to touch his face.

“I’m sorry.” I said. Drop of tears came flowing down from my eyes. Has my love made everyone feeling stress out? Especially him.

Just as I stood up from the bed, he held onto to my hand.

“Don’t leave.” He pulled me onto his bed and cuddles me into his arms.

“Gor..”

“Shh.. Sleep..”

========================================

If your love hurts the one you love, will you let it go?

Signing off
bubblygal
Oct 10
10:36AM