Chapter 7

Unacceptable Love

 

Complicating

Chapter Seven: Complicating

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“I’m going out for a while.” Aaron stood up and headed for the door.

“Gor..” He didn’t turned back to look at me. I said something wrong again? I chased out of the house but he had already driven away.

“Mum, I’m going for a while.”

“Hey, Gui.. Gui..” By that time, I had already dashed out of the house. He should be there.

“Gor..” I finally found him. I squatted down beside him. He’s crying. I hadn’t seen him cry before and this is the first time.

“Don’t look at me now. I will be fine soon.” He hugged me tightly in his arms. I didn’t say anything but patted his back. I then remembered. I must have let him thought of him mum when we had that conversation. So stupid of me. I started scolding myself in my heart. I heard the story about Uncle Yan and Auntie Yan from my mum. How can I forget that he actually misses his mum even though he never mentions to me himself before? Argh! So stupid of me!

“How do you know I’m here?” He asked.

“Of course I know. Because this is a little secret between us.” I smiled sweetly at him. It seems that the both of us are thinking of the same thing now. He looked at me. My heart started pumping real fast. I’m so scare that he might heard be able to hear my heart beat. Without any notice, I pulled me closer to him and within a second, his lips were on mine. I got super shocked when he kissed me. I wanted to close my eyes and return the kiss but..

“I’m sorry.” I pushed him away, breaking off the kiss. He is not angry with me but instead, he smiled at me.

“Let’s go home now. Auntie should be worried for the both of us.” He stood up and helped me up. I nodded at him. Throughout the journey, none of us spoke. When we reached home, I dashed into my room immediately. My heart is still racing in a very fast speed. I lean against the door. He.. He.. I lift my hand up to touch my lips. The feeling is still there. I slammed myself against the bed. I should be dreaming. I should be dreaming.

“Gui?” He knocked on my room’s door.

“Come in. It’s not lock.” Slowly, he pushed the door opened. Both of us started looking at each other. The kissing scene come flashing back into my mind. My heart started racing again.

“I just want to tell you that the kiss..”

“I.. I will forget about it. I know you didn’t do it on purpose.” I quickly cut off his sentence. I’m so afraid that I might hear something that I wouldn’t want to know.

“No. I’m serious about it.” He smiled and left the room.

‘No. I’m serious about it. I’m serious about it.’ I’m not dreaming. It’s real. I sat on my bed thinking of what he had just said. Unknowingly, I smiled to myself.

~At 5pm~

“Gui, are you ready? We got to go already.” Aaron knocked on the door.

“Yea. Coming.” I took my bag and opened the door. I smiled at him. “Ready! We got to go and fetch Hebe first.”

“Yea. I know. Let’s go.”

“Bye Mum.” I waved at my mum.

“Bye. Aaron, help me take care of her.”

“Yes. I will. Don’t worry, Auntie.” Both of us walked out of the house and get onto the car.

“Thanks for coming to fetch me.” We went to fetch Hebe.

“You are my best friend. No problem.” I smiled at her. She smiled at me and then turned to look at Aaron who is driving. He doesn’t seem to be responding to her. This made her looked disappointed. I looked out of the window. The kiss, the lips, the face, the words – ‘How great it would be if we aren’t siblings.’, ‘I’m serious about it.’ How am I going to tell her? How am I going to face her? I turned to look at Aaron. I love him, not only as a brother. I’m surer of it now. But.. I turned back to look out of the window.

“There’s we go.” The car stopped in front of a mansion. I unbuckle the seatbelt and get down of the car.

“Let’s go.” Aaron held on to my hand.

“Eh, Eh.. Hebe..” I loosen the grip and ran to Hebe to pull her along. Aaron seems to just remember of her existence. He smiled at her. This smile did help to lighten Hebe up.

“Yo! Buddy!” Calvin greeted us when we stepped into the house. Aaron just nodded.

“Hello.” Hebe and I greeted him.

“Hi, little princess.” Calvin bends forward and smiles at me. I lean a little back and force out a weak smile.

“Hey, where’s Jiro?” Aaron asked Calvin. Phew. This somehow diverted his attention.

“They are outside. Let’s go.” Calvin led the way and we followed him out.

“Hey! You are here already!” Jiro came forward with Selina tagging behind him.

“Hi.” Selina came up and hugged me.

“Hi, Selina.” I said.

“Hi.” Selina shifted her attention to Hebe.

“Hi.”

“I go and bring out more food.” Calvin went back into the house.

“Gui, let’s go and sit.” I nodded at Aaron. Hebe followed us.

“Do you want any drinks?” I nodded. Aaron went back to take drinks for us.

“There you go. I go and get food for the both of you.” Aaron passes us our drinks before leaving again.

“Aaron is so caring.” Hebe said suddenly.

“Yea.” I could feel that Aaron’s every movement seems to attract Hebe even more. Aaron doesn’t seem to know that Hebe likes him.

“Gui, there you go.” I looked up and see 2 plates of food in front of me.

“Err..” Calvin also took some food for me.

“Thank.. Thank you..” I took both plates in the end.

“Hebe, yours.” Aaron passed the other plate of food that he is holding on to Hebe.

“Thank you!” She smiled happily and took the food over from Aaron.

“Calvin seems to be interested in you.” Hebe said.

“Err..” I smiled weakly at her. I didn’t want him to love me. Things would get much more complicated as before.

“I go toilet for a while.” I put the food down and walked into the house. Just as I came out from the toilet, I saw this piano lying at the side of the room. I went towards it. I sat down in front of the piano.

===============================

Signing off
bubblygal
Oct 1
9:03AM