Chapter 11

Unacceptable Love

 

Jealousy

Chapter Eleven: Jealousy

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Gui, what do you want to eat later?” Calvin asked while driving. He has been asking me a lot of questions the moment I sat in his car.

“Anything is fine.”

“What do you like to eat?”

“Ah? Nothing in particular.”

“What do you always do when you are free?”

“Play the piano with Gor.”

“Speaking of Aaron, every time I ask him to get a girlfriend, he wouldn’t want to. Since you are so close to him, do you know what type of girls he likes? Your friend, Hebe seems to like him.”

“Err.. I don’t know.”

“Gui, What do you think of me?”

“Huh?”

“What do you think of me?”

“I.. I think you are nice and you sing well.”

“That’s all?”

“Ye.. Yea..” I started to get very nervous. Why is he asking me so many questions?

“Are you feeling very cold? You seem to be shaking.” He put his hand on mine. I quickly take my hands away.

“I’m fine.” I smiled at him. Oh gosh. Gor, why can’t I sit in your car? This is making me so tense up. Since Calvin is asking me so many questions, will Hebe do the same thing to you? What will the both of you talk in the car? I started to get worried.

“Do you know how to skate?”

“Nope. Gor didn’t teach me.”

“Don’t worry. I will teach you later.”

“Ah? Don’t need to trouble you. Gor can teach me.” I tried to reject him but..

“It’s ok. Let’s give me some time to spend with Hebe.”

“AH?!”

“Is there something wrong?”

“No. Nothing.” Spend some time with Hebe. What am I suppose to do now?

“Ok. Here we are.” I get down the car. At the same time, Aaron got down of the car too. Both of us looked at each other.

“Let’s go, Gui.” I nodded at Calvin. He held onto my hand and pulled me along with him. I wanted to pull my hand back but his grip is too tight. I turned around to look at Aaron who is walking behind me. He seems that he is going to flare up anytime. He kept very quiet throughout the meal.

“Gui, eat more. Eat more.” Calvin kept on putting food onto my plate.

“Err.. Enough Enough. I can’t finish.” My plate piled up with lots of food. I took a peek at Aaron.

“Gor, can you help me eat some? I can’t finish.” He looked at me.

“Please?” I looked at Calvin and back to him. He nodded.

“Yea!” I started putting half of the food onto his plate. After I’m satisfied with the size of the portion on my plate, I started eating happily.

“Silly girl.” Aaron patted my head and I smiled at him. Calvin seems a little unhappy about it but he didn’t say much either.

After eating, we went to the skating ground. We change onto our skating shoe.

“Gui, let’s go.”

“Eh.. Eh..” I wanted to be with Aaron but Calvin pulled me away.

“Ah!!” Scary scary..

“Don’t worry. I’m here.” He said. I smiled weakly at him. I looked in front and saw Aaron teaching Hebe how to skate. Looking at the both of them, I felt kind of sad.

“They look great together, don’t they?” Calvin caught me looking at them.

“Ye.. Yea..” I didn’t want to agree to it. “I think I can skate on my own already.”

“You sure?”

“Yea.” I let go of Calvin’s hand and went skating on my own. Actually, I’m still not stable in skating but I just want to be alone for while. I’m had been focusing on my legs to see the steps that I’m taking and not noticing him.
“Ouch.” The man knocked into me causing me to fall to the ground. Pain pain. It feels as if my left arm is going to fall apart.

“Gui!”

“Gor..”

“Are you ok?”

“Yea. Kind of.” Aaron took my hand and helped me up.

“Are you sure you are ok? Let’s go and rest.” He tried to pull me out of the skating ground.

“I’m fine. Aren’t you teaching Hebe how to skate?” I said.

“I saw you being knocked down, of course I will rush to you first.” I looked at Aaron. I’m so touched.

“Gui, are you ok?” Calvin skated towards us.

“Yea.”

“I should not have let you skate alone.” Calvin started blaming himself.

“No No. I’m fine. So you don’t have to blame yourself.”

“Sorry.”

“It’s ok.” Hebe skated towards us.

“Gui, are you ok?”

“Yea.” I looked at her. “You skate well.”

“Thanks to Aaron.” And she smiled sweetly, looking at Aaron.

“Gui, Let’s go home.”

“Huh?” I looked at Aaron. “Oh ok.” He held onto my hand, leading me out of the skating ground. He did really skate well.

“Calvin, help me send Hebe back.” I said. He nodded.

“Jiro, Selina, we are going back first.” Aaron shouted to them.

“Ok! Bye!”

Both of us headed to his car and back home. I went back to my room to get a bath. Just as I finished bathing, someone knocked on my door.

“I’m coming in.” Aaron pushed the door opened.

“Gor..”

“Does your arm still hurt?”

“Nope. It’s fine already.” I smiled to him. But he doesn’t seem right.

“Gor, are you ok?” He came forward to hug me.

“Gor..”

“I’m going to die of jealousy.” Huh?!

==========================================
Woah! Nice one~

Signing off
bubblygal
Oct 8
7:57AM