Chapter 3

Unacceptable Love

 

Loving you

Chapter Three: Loving you

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“We are home.” I said as I stepped into the house.

“Welcome back.” Mum said. “I’m preparing dinner now. We will eat after your dad comes home ok?”

“Ok!” Both of us replied before heading back to our room. I took a bath. I took out of homework and started doing. I ran to Aaron when I’m stuck in some questions. I knocked on his door.

“Come in.” I pushed opened the door.

“Yes, Gui?” Aaron was drying his hair.

“I just wanted to ask you some mathematic questions.”

“Ok.” He put down the hair dryer and signaled me to go in.

“Which question you are unsure of?” Aaron asked.

“The circled ones.” I passed him the book. He started teaching me how to solve those questions.

“Gor sure is smart.” I smiled.

“Silly. You are smart too.”

“Not as smart as you though.” He pinched my nose.

“Hey, it hurts.” He started giggling. “Someone’s nose is so red now.” I looked at myself in the mirror.

“What have you done!!” I pretended to be angry.

“Hey. Angry already?” He started nudging me. I pretended to ignore him.

“Don’t angry already ok? I’m sorry.” He started to panic. This made me laugh out.

“Hoh! How dare you cheat me!!” He started tickling me.

“Ok Ok! Stop it Stop it!!” I started laughing non-stop. Just as he stopped, he was on top on me lying on the bed. Both of us looked into each other eyes. He came forward and gave me a peck on my forehead. My heart starting thumping real fast.

“Gor, get off from me. You are heavy.” I quickly pushed him off. I could feel that my temperature is rising.

“Gui..”

“Ya?”

“I have a performance tomorrow. Will you come and see me? I want to play this song for you.” I looked at him.

“Sure. I will be there.” I smiled at him.

“Gui, Aaron! Dinner’s ready!” Mum opened Aaron’s room door. This frightens the both of us.

“Ok. I go down now.” I immediately get off from the bed and ran out of the room.

“What’s wrong with her?” I heard mum asking but Aaron did not reply. I guess he just smile at her as a reply.

“This is rare.” Uncle Yan said. I looked at him, puzzled.

“Both of you are always so noisy even when eating dinner. Why today the both of you are so quiet?” Aaron looked at Uncle Yan. Aaron started taking vegetables for him.

“Eat more. Eat more.” Uncle Yan started giggling.

“Did the both of you quarrel?”

“No! We didn’t!” Both of us said at the same time. Both of us looked at each other. Uncle Yan started laughing again. I quickly turned my gaze away, looking at my bowl of rice and started eating.

“Dear, the both of them have been in good relationship since young, how possible they would quarrel?” Mum said. I continued scooping the rice into my mouth.

“Don’t only eat white rice. Eat some meat. You are too skinny.” Aaron took a piece of meat and put into my bowl.

“Thank you.” I smile. “You also eat more.” I took vegetables and put into his bowl.

“See. They are fine right?” Mum said while looking at the both of us. I quickly turned my view back to my bowl of rice. I took a peek at Aaron. He is smiling. What does that mean? After dinner, Aaron and I went to the living room to watch TV.

“No homework to do?” Uncle Yan asked.

“Finished.” Both of us said together. I smiled.

“I’m glad that the both of you are getting along. I’m feeling so fortunate to have the both of you as my children.” After hearing this sentence, I should be feeling happy. But.. Why am I feeling a little depressed? I took a peek at Aaron. He doesn’t seem to have any respond. I lowered my head.

“Come, eat some fruits.” Mum put the plate of fruits on the table.

“Gui, Apple.” Aaron passed me the apple. “You like apple, don’t you?” I smiled and took the apple from him. Aaron smiled and took another piece of apple for himself. Just as I finished, I wanted to take another piece but my eyes are glue to the TV. Hence, I just stretch out my hand to feel for the apple with my eyes on the TV. Eh? Wait. Apple has temperature? I looked down. My hand was on Aaron’s hand. I looked at him. I quickly take my hand away and turned away. I started blushing. My cheeks turning super red.

“Gui, are you feeling ok? Why are your cheeks so red? Are you sick?” My mum came over to touch my forehead.

“AH! I'm fine!” I quickly ran up to my room.

“What’s wrong with her?” Mum asked.

“I go and take a look.” Aaron stood up and followed behind me.

“Gui, I come in already.” He pushed the door slightly and walked in.

“Are you ok? Not feeling well?”

“Nope. I’m fine.”

“You sure?”

I turned around and faced him. “Yap. I’m fine.” He smiled.
“Then rest early ok?”

“Ok.” He patted my head. “Good night.” He walked out of my room. I know it’s silly but I can’t help smiling to myself. However, on the other hand, I asked myself, am I really falling in love with Aaron? But he is my brother, can we be together? I didn’t dare to continue thinking about it. I crawl onto my bed. Tomorrow will be a better day, I guess.

===================================
Update~

Signing off
bubblygal
23Sept
8:10AM