Chapter 24

Unacceptable Love

 

Forever you

Chapter Twenty Four: Forever you

~Aaron’s POV*

“Gor, I heat up some milk for you.” Gui walked into my room. I’m staring at the shirt my mum gave me.

“Try it on, Gor.” I looked at her. After hesitating for a few seconds, I decided to try. I started changing when Gui started screaming away.

“AH!!”

“Don’t scream. You are the one who asked me to try.” I said.

“I did say. I never knew you will try it on now!” Gui started covering her eyes. I decided to make fun of her. Haha.

“Don’t look ah. I’m not wearing any clothes.”

“Hurry up and wear.” She continues to cover up her eyes. I walked to the door and closed the door.

“Why did you close the door?” She turned to look at me. “AH!!!”

“I told you I have not worn any clothes. Moreover I’m wearing pants, why are you so scared?”

“Hurry up and wear your clothes!!” She kept on covering her eyes. I walked towards her.

“Are you done yet?” I put on the shirt that mum gave me. It fit on perfectly.

“Gui, I’m done.”

“Are you sure?” She started peeking through her hands.

“Where are you?”

“BOO!!” I scared her from the back.

“AHH!!” She turned around and saw me standing behind her.

“Stupid!!!” She started chasing me around the room. I started laughing.

“How dare you make fun of me?”

“You made me so awkward just now. This is your punishment.”

“I’m helping you to get closer to your mum, ok!” She said.

I stood there. Yea. She’s somehow right. It’s has been so long since I ate a proper meal with my mum.

“Gor?” Gui walked towards me. “Are you ok?” I turned to her and started tickling her. She started laughing.

“Stop it. Stop it. Gor.. My tears are going to drop out already.” I pinned against the bed.

“Gor..” I leaned forward and kissed her on her forehead.

“Thank you.” She smiled. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. I looked into her eyes. She moved forward and laid a kiss on my lips. I was shocked. She smiled at me. I moved forward and kissed her passionately.

*Gui Gui’s POV*

The next morning I ran into Aaron’s room.

“Gor.. Gor..” I started pulling his blanket.

“What? I want to sleep. 5 more minutes.”

“No! Auntie is leaving already.” He sits up immediately.

“Who is leaving?”

“You mum is leaving already. Faster. We need to rush to the airport.” Aaron dashed into the toilet to wash up.

“Mum, we are going off.” I pulled Aaron along.

~At the airport~

We went searching high and low for her.

“There.. There..” I pulled Aaron to her.

“Auntie..”

“Gui.. Aaron..” Aaron looked at her. He did not say anything again.

“Gui..”

“Yes, Auntie?”

“I failed as being a mother. I did not take care of Aaron properly since young.”

“Auntie..”

“I hope you can take care of him for me. You must remember to remind him to take all 3 meals. When sleeping, you must cover him with the blanket, notice that he is not kicking the blanket away. When he’s sick, please bring him to visit a doctor. When he needs someone by his side, please stay with him.” She continues.

“Auntie..”

“I hope the shirt fits.” She turned to Aaron. Aaron did not reply.

“Gor..”

“It’s ok.” She smiled at me. “I got to go now. Bye.” She turned around and headed to the gate.

“Mum!!” Aaron shouted for her. He ran up to her. “Mum, the shirt fits.” She nodded and hugged him tightly. She waved goodbye to us and walked into the gate.

“Mum..” I hugged Aaron tightly.

~3 years later~

~Christmas Day~

We are decorating the Christmas tree. Calvin, Jiro, Selina and Hebe are at my house too.

“Gor!!” I ran up to him. Just as I’m reaching him, I stepped onto something.

“AH!!” Falling Falling.. Eh? I looked up and see Aaron holding on to me.

“Gui, look where you are going. I don’t want you to get hurt ok!”

“Sorry, Gor.” He hugged me into his arms.

“OK!! Ready to have the Christmas feast!!” Mum shouted from the kitchen.

“Ok!!” Everyone said. After eating, we started playing and talking in the living room.

~At night~

“Gui, are you sleeping?” Aaron knocked on my room’s door.

“Nope.” He walked into my room.

“What’s behind your back?” I asked.

“For you. Your Christmas present.” He took out a big white bear behind his back.

“AH!! Bear!!” I hugged the bear tightly. “So cute..”

“Cannot. I’m going to take back the bear.” Aaron took the bear away from me.

“Hey!! Why?”

“I’m jealous of the bear already.” Huh? I started giggling.

“Not returning you the bear.” I took the bear from him and put it on the bed. I hugged him.

“Silly Gor.” He hugged me back.

“I’m glad that I met. I’m glad that I’m hugging you now. It feels so real.” He said. I smiled.

“I’m glad too.” I looked at him.

“I love you.” I said.

“I love you too.” He kissed me on my forehead and to my eyes and down to my lips. He pinned me down on the bed. We had a long, passionate kiss. I love him like the way he loves me. My forever will always be you, Gor.

==================================
The end.. I might write another story if i have ideas. But not now.. My school works are just giving me alot of stress..

See you all soon.. =)

Signing off
bubblygal
Nov 7
7:49AM