Chapter 22

Unacceptable Love

 

Never let you go

Chapter Twenty Two: Never let you go

*Gui Gui’s POV*

The next morning, when I woke up, he’s not at home anymore.

“Gui, what are the both of you quarreling about yesterday?” Uncle Yan asked.

“It’s nothing. Don’t worry. I’m going to school.” I stood up and left. I went to his classroom but Jiro and Calvin said that they did not saw him.

“Gui, calm down. He might be on his way to school already.” Calvin said.

“Impossible. He left home earlier than me today.” I got so worried. I shouldn’t have hurt him. I regretted.

“Gui, calm down.”

“I shouldn’t have broken up with him. He’s already badly affected when his mum came to look for him. Why did I still break up with him yesterday? My stupid brain.”

“You what?” Calvin said.

“You broke up with him?!” Jiro said.

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I’m very confused now. I got to go and look for him.” I started panicking.

“Gui, where are you going to look for him? Moreover, lesson is going to start soon.”

“No.. I got to go and look for him.”

“Gui!” Calvin shouted at me. “Calm down! You go back to class first ok?” I looked at him. I walked back to my classroom. After school, I dashed out of my classroom.

“Gui!” They saw me running out of the school but I didn’t stop but kept on running. I must go and look for him. I went to the beach but he isn’t here. I looked at my phone. He did not call nor message me. I started crying again. I shouldn’t have.. I then realized how important he is to me. Actually after I broke up with him yesterday night, I regretted.

I looked all over the places. I went to the place where Aaron and I went before but I couldn’t find him. Walking till late at night, I still can’t see him anywhere. Just then, Calvin called me.

“Hello?”

“Gui! Aaron is hospitalized!”

“What?!” Calvin told me the hospital Aaron is in and I took a cab down. It’s my fault. It’s entirely my fault. The moment I reached the hospital, I went to find him.

“Calvin, how’s Aaron? How’s Aaron?” I grabbed onto Calvin’s arms.

“Gui, calm down. He’s resting now. He drank too much and got beaten up. The doctor said that it’s just some minor scratches and bruises.” After hearing this, I calm down a little.

“Can I go and see him?” He nodded. “He’s inside.” I opened the door slowly. He has bandage everywhere. I walked towards his bed and sat beside his bed. Drop of tears came flowing down.

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t break up with you. I shouldn’t say that I don’t love you anymore. I shouldn’t leave you alone.” Tears just kept on flowing.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Gor, I love you. I always love you. When I broke up with you yesterday, I regretted immediately. I’m sorry.”

“Gui?” I turned around to see Uncle Yan standing at the door. Did he hear everything I have said?

Both of us went outside and talked.

“Gui..”

“I’m sorry, Uncle Yan. I didn’t mean to hide from you.”

“Gui, why are you so silly? You should have told me. Actually I somehow already know the both of you are in love with each other when I saw the rings you all are wearing.”

“Uncle Yan..”

“From young, both of you are in such good relationship. It’s very difficult to stop the both of you from loving each other, isn’t it? But so what if you are in love with each other? That’s not illegal, isn’t it?”

“Uncle Yan.. But won’t our relationship affect you?”

“No. Who says so?”

“I said so.” Mum walked towards us.

“Dear, why did you say that?”

“They are supposed to be siblings isn’t it?”

“Yes. They are but they are not blood-related. If they fall in love with each other, it doesn’t matter, isn’t it?” Uncle Yan said.

“But how would other people look at you? Even though they are not blood-related, people might also think that since becoming siblings, they shouldn’t be together.”

“Dear, I do not care how other people think. As long as we can get happiness, our child also can get happiness, I’m fine with anything.”

“Dear..” Uncle Yan hugged mum. “Silly girl.” I smiled.

~The Next Day~

Once lesson ends, I rushed to the hospital. The moment I opened the door, he isn’t on his bed. Where is he? He woke up already? Just as I wanted to leave the room, he called me.

“Gui?” I turned around to see Aaron standing in front of me. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

“You scared me.”

“I went to the toilet only.” I then realized there is a toilet in the room. Why didn’t I notice? Maybe I’m too worried to be able to think logically.

“Gor, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t break up with you. I love you.” I looked at him. He smiled and hugged me back. I helped him back to the bed.

“Gor, do you want to eat anything? I go and buy for you.”

“It’s ok. I’m not hungry.” He touched my face and smiled.

“Gor, I’m sorry.” He came up and hugged me.

“I’m fine now. As long as you are with me, I will be fine.”

“I will never leave you again. I promise.”

“Aaron..” Just then, she walked into the room.

========================================

Who is she?? Haha.. comments.. =)

Signing off
bubbylgal
Nov 1
4:25PM