Chapter 23

Unacceptable Love

 

Discharge

Chapter Twenty Three: Discharge

*Gui Gui’s POV*

“Aaron..” Both of us looked towards the door, Aaron’s mum is standing at the door.

“Why are you here?” Aaron asked.

“I heard that you are hospitalized so I came to visit you. How are you feeling?” Aaron’s mum walked towards the bed.

“I do not need you care.” Aaron looked away.

“Aaron..”

“Don’t call my name.”

“I..”

“I don’t want to see you.” I looked at Aaron. Actually he wanted to her to stay, he just do not know how he should face her.

“This is for you.” Aaron’s mum put down a bowl of soup before leaving the room. The moment she left the room, Aaron got down from the bed and walked towards the window. He stood there for a long period of time. I know why he stood there. Looking down from the window, he is able to see his mum coming out from the hospital. I walked towards Aaron and hugged him. I do not know how to ease the pain in his heart but a hug from me should at least heal a little.

He then walked towards his bed and took the soup.

“Gor..” He opened the cover and started drinking the soup.

*Aaron’s POV*

~Flashback~

“Aaron, drink more of the soup. You will get smarter by drinking mummy’s soup.” Mum patted on my head.

“Yea. Aaron love mum’s soup.” I smiled at her.

“Then you should drink more.”

“Yes. Aaron will drink more.”

~End of Flashback~

It’s the same taste as before.

“Gor..”

I miss this taste. I miss this feeling. Suddenly, Gui hugged me.

“You can cry out if you want.” She said. “I won’t look at you.” I hugged tightly in my arms. I didn’t know why but tears just kept on flowing out freely.

“I miss her. I did miss her.” Gui patted me on my back.

“I know. I know.”

~The day when Aaron is discharge~

“Gor..” Gui came into the room. I smiled at her. I pulled her to sit on my lap.

“Hey, later people will see it.”

“Yea. We saw that.” Calvin and the rest appeared in the room.

“Scare me. When did you all arrive?” Gui asked.

“Since Aaron pulled you to sit on his lap.” And they started laughing. I laugh too.

“Hey.. Stop laughing!” Gui smacked me on my chest.

“Ouch. Pain Pain.” I held onto the area where she smacked me.

“Ah? Sorry. I didn’t mean to. Did I hit on your wound? Is it very pain? I go and call the doctor.” Just as she stood up, I pulled her back.

“I’m fine. I’m just playing with you.”

“Hey! It’s not funny ok!” She pouted. I smiled.

“You look so cute.” I said. Calvin and the rest started making the vomiting sound.

“Oh my god. So disgusting.” I laughed.

“Hoh. You see. Anyhow say.” Gui started blushing. I hugged her tightly and smiled.
As we walked out of the hospital, mum is standing at the main door. I wanted to walk away but Gui held on to me.

“I told her that you are discharged today.” I looked at Gui. She pulled me to my mum.

“Aaron..” I didn’t reply.

“Gor, you are hungry right? Let’s go eat.”

“I’m not hungry.” I wanted to leave.

“Calvin, Jiro, you all is hungry right?” Gui turned to them and asked.

“Yea. Hungry. Aaron, let’s go.” Calvin and Gui pulled me into Calvin’s car. Jiro, Selina and Hebe helped my mum to their car.

“Gui, you did this on purpose.” I turned to her. She smiled at me.

“You did want her to come, isn’t it?” Gui said. “You shouted for mum while you are sleeping.”

“I.. When.. When did I?” I turned away from her.

“Yes you did.” I turned to look at her and she started giggling.

“You.. You..” I leaned forward and started kissing her.

“Gor..” I hugged her tightly. This will be your punishment for making fun of me.

“Are the both of you treating me as invisible?” Calvin said while driving. I ignored him and continue kissing Gui. Just then, Calvin made a sharp turn causing me to knock against the window.

“Ouch! You did it on purpose.” I grumbled.

“Who ask you to treat me as some invincible person.”

“I’m a patient eh.”

“Not anymore since you are out of the hospital.”

“You good.” Ow. My head.

“Gor, are you ok?”

“Yea. Somehow. My head not yet crack open.”

“Hey.. Don’t scare me.” Gui started observing my head. I smiled at her.

“I’m fine. Just a little pain.” She started helping me to rub my head.

“Gui is still the best.” I said.

“Do you want to get another knock?” Calvin said.

“You are jealous!” I said. “Gui is mine.” I cling onto her.

“Gor..” Just then, Calvin made another sharp turn.

“Ok Ok. Stop making sharp turns. I stop saying. You don’t make anymore sharp turns. Luckily, Gui isn’t hurt.” I said.

“Sorry, Gui.” She laughed.

“I’m fine. Just see the both of you bickering are so funny.”

“Ok. Reached.” We came into a restaurant. As we get down from the car, Jiro’s car reached too. We headed into the restaurant. They forced mum to sit in front of me. So “nice” of them. It’s kind of awkward sitting in front of her. It has been so long since I eat with her.

“Auntie, what do you want to eat?” Gui asked her.

“Anything. You asked Aaron what he wants.” Mum looked at me. I turned to Gui.

“Anything will do.” And they started ordering.

“Aaron, I bought this for you.” Mum passed me a bag.

Inside the bag, it contains a shirt. I didn’t want to take it but Gui started nudging me.

“Thank you.” I took it over from her.

“Go home and try whether it fits. If not, I bring it back to the shop and change it.”

“It’s fine.” I said. The silence is making me feeling very uneasy.

“Food is here. Let’s eat.” The waiter started serving us our food.

“Aaron, eat more.” Mum started putting her food onto my plate.

“Stop giving me. You should eat it yourself.” I shifted my plate nearer to me.

“Auntie, you should eat more also.” Gui said.

“Ok.” My mum smiled at her.

After eating, we send her back to her hotel. All of us get down of the car. As she walked into the hotel, I wanted to call her. But whenever the word came to my mouth, I swallow them back. In the end, I still did not call her “mum”.

====================================
Sorry.. I have been busy with my school work.. It's so heavy.. Haha..

Signing off
bubblygal
Nov 4
9:39AM