Chapter 19

Unacceptable Love

 

She’s back

Chapter Nineteen: She’s back

*Gui Gui’s POV*

~After school~

“Let’s all go out and play!!” I said.

“Sure.” Calvin said. All of us, Jiro, Selina, Hebe, Calvin, Aaron and I, headed for the amusement park.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!” All of us sat the roller coaster and when screaming all the way. I could feel that I’m going to vomit anytime.

“Gui, are you ok? Let’s go and take a rest.” Aaron said.

“No. I still want to play.” I smiled at him.

“But you don’t look well.”

“But I still want to play. Or we don’t play exciting games first. We go and play darts? Or we go and sit the ferries horse? Gor..”

“Ok Ok.” I smiled widely at him.

“Let’s go and play separately than we meet at the ice-cream store.” Calvin said.

“Ok!” I pulled Aaron to the game stations. Darts, bottle games, ball games.. We nearly cleared every game there.

“I’m so happy today!!” I started skipping around.

“Gui, be careful.” Aaron held on to my hand. I smiled at him.

“Gor, let’s go and sit the ferries wheel before meeting them at the ice-cream store.” He nodded and we headed for the ferries wheel.

I laid on his shoulder.

“I’m so tired.” I said.

“I thought you are so hyper just now?” He said.

“All the energy used up.” I giggled.

“You ah..” He hugged me into his arms.

“Gor..”

“Yea?”

“How nice it would be if the ferries wheel doesn’t stop.” He smiled. I looked at him.

“Silly girl.”

“I become silly because of you, don’t you know?” I said.

Suddenly, he bends forward to kiss me on my lips. I smiled.

“Let’s go!” The ferries wheel stopped and we headed for the ice-cream store.

“What took the both of you so long?” Jiro asked.

“This silly girl wanted to play every game.” Aaron patted my head.

“Hey, what!” I pouted and they started laughing. We spent the whole day outside. We only went home at night.

“Finally home! I’m so tired. Yawn.” Aaron sleeps on my bed. He likes to sleep on my bed.

“Gor, wake up. You haven’t bath!” I pulled him up from my bed.

“You go and bath first. Let me sleep first.” Sigh. I walked to the bath room and started bathing. The moment I came out of the room, he had already fallen asleep. This silly guy. I pulled the blanket and covered him.

“Mum..” I heard him mumbling. “Mum..” I pushed his fringe to the side. How much pain is he actually carrying inside his heart? I leaned forward to kiss him on his forehead.

Please let him have a sweet dream tonight.

~2 days later~

Today is a weekend.

“Gor, do you want to go out today?” I asked.

“Where do you want to go, my sis?”

“Hmm… Where should we go?” Just then, the door bell rings.

“I go get the door.” Aaron walked towards the door. After 5 minutes, he did not come back. That’s weird. I walked to the door.

“Gor, who’s that?” I looked out of the door. A woman is standing at the door.

“Gor, who is this?” I looked at Aaron.

“You are?” She asked.

“I’m Gui Gui.” Aaron pushed me behind him.

“Why are you here?” Aaron looked at the woman.

“Don’t you miss me?”

“You should ask yourself this question.” I’m getting so puzzled.

“Gor?”

“Gui, let’s go.” Aaron pulled me out of the house. Just as we walked a few steps, the woman shouted for him.

“Aaron..” We stopped. “I’m sorry for not calling you for so many years. Because I’m busy with my performance so..”

“You are always like this. You left us because of dance. You didn’t call me because of dance. Then why are you back here for?” Aaron held onto my hand tighter.

“I came back to see you.”

“Aren’t you a dancing star now? I should be honor that you still remember I’m your son?” Son? She is Aaron’s mum?!!

“Aaron..”

“Don’t call me!” Aaron pulled me to the car and he drove off, leaving her standing there. He drove all the way to the beach. Both of us did not talk. I just follow silently behind him.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

He started screaming towards the sea. My tears started flowing out. I ran up to him and hugged him from the back.

“Gor..” I could feel his body shaking. His tears started dropping onto my hand. He pulled me in front of me and hugged me. I patted on his back.

“Why is she back? Why does she have to appear in front of me? I spend how many years forgetting the pain. I almost remember the past. But once she appear, everything got so clear again. Her face, her smile, her gentle, her care, her everything.” I hugged even tighter.

“Gor, I’m here. I’m here.”

I sat on the sea side with him resting on my lap. When the wind blows, the trees move and my hair fly towards the direction where the wind blows. I looked at Aaron. I shifted his fringe to the side. He grabbed my hand and hugged it in his arms. I smiled. I do not know how to comfort him but I know. The best way to comfort him is to stay beside him.

~The Next Day~

I walked into his room. “Gor?” He’s not in his room. I ran out of his room.

“Gor!” I shouted for him but there isn’t any response. You don’t scare me. Faster come out. “Gor! Where are you?” I looked at the kitchen, living room, other rooms, piano room. He’s not in the house.

“Gor!” I ran out of the house. “Where are you?!”

“Are you looking for me?” I turned around to see him standing in front of me. I ran into his arms. “You scare me. Where have you been?”

“I went out for a walk.”

“You should have told me.”

“You are still sleeping.”

“You can wake me up.”

“I wouldn’t bear to wake you up.”

“Gor! You almost scare me off, do you know that?!”

“Why? You think I might do something silly?”

“Ya!” And he started laughing.

“It’s not funny! I'm serious!!” I got quite angry because he did really freak me out.

“I’m sorry.” I ignored him.

“Don’t angry. I’m sorry.” He held onto my hands. I looked at him.

“Sorry to make you worry.” He said.”I promise you the next time I will tell you where am I. Even if I’m in the toilet, I also tell you.” And he started smiling. I glared at him.

He smiled and hugged me. “I’m sorry.” I looked at him. I tiptoed to kiss him on his lips. He hugged me closer to him and we started kissing passionately.

“What are the both of you doing??!!!” Both of us break off and saw mum standing in front of us. Both of our eyes widen.

===========================

Ah!! Die~ Danger!! Bad news!! Everything happen at once!! Nooo!!

Signing off
bubblygal
24 Oct
10:18PM