Tiring Schedules

Fighting This Battle

Day after day passed. CroRo had been busy with their schedules, especially with their upcoming album "Break It Up". Though, time to time they could hang-out with BEAST and their new friends, 4Minute.

"Haha! Break it up!  (Yeah)
B-b-b-break it up!
Do you know whose here?
Crowned RoyalZ's in the house! (Watch out!)

Don't look at me boy,
I'm just trying to stand up for myself (Up to you),
Pabo, leave me alone! I don't want this no more.
I don't understand you but like I ever did."
Joker started through the microphone. They were recording the main song for their album, which has the same title. Some songs were written by Joker and 2P, so they hope that the results are good, and the song their singing right now was written by the two of them. After Joker had her part next was her dongsaeng Queen, who was still nervous even after their first album, making Joker chuckle and give her encouraging words.

 Once Queen was all set up, Joker was behind the glass in the studio. Queen looked at her unnie for help but Joker just smiled a warm smile with one dimple and raised her arms and mouthed 'Fighting!'. Giving Queen a little more ease then she started singing her lines.

"Can't you see that I don't want this?
I'm so free without your hawk like eyes,
Free of your painful hands that hurt me,
There is no 'us' no more.

I pack my things when your out,
This place brings haunting memories,
Don't wanna stay in pain.
So I'm letting go! Bye bye.
" Queen finished gracefully, she grinned knowing she did a good job with her unnie doing a thumbs up grinning as well. Waiting for her two dongsaengs, KnytH and 2P, and her unnie Joker for their chorus. And the day continued with their recording that last for 8 hours.

  When all their schedules were done, CroRo immedietly went home to rest for the next tiring day. Joker and the two maknaes plomped onto the couch while Queen went to take her shower. 2P then the TV and stopped when they saw BEAST on.

"So. . .BEAST, we heard that you are helping the new rising girl group, Crowned RoyalZ, is this true?" The host asked the 6 members.

" Dae (Yes)," They answered.

" Do you think that they have improved from their last album to now?"

"Yes they have, all four of them are very hard working in their work, and put a lot of effort into their music. They see serious when they are doing music and dancing but they also make sure to look out for each other and have fun at the same time. Please look forward to Crowned RoyalZ's new album" Dujun answered for the group.

"I see, they must be very talented! What about the other groups comments?" The host asked yet again.

" Honestly, I thought they were just a bunch of mean girls who didn't really care about music and just about their looks. But after seeing them on TV shows, backstage, and especially after what Dujun said, I take it back a lot!" Mir of MBLAQ confessed guilty.

" Well, their all very talented and they have great personalities to match with their individual selves. Also, they treat each other as family, from what I hear. I can always see them smiling." Leeteuk said nodding to himself also smiling. Some guests behind him and beside him nodded in agreement.

"Crowned RoyalZ will soon capture the hearts of the Korean fans and maybe worldwide, so watch out for them!" The host exclaimed, before going to another topic with the guest stars.

  Joker, 2P and KnytH just grinned and hi-fived each other for a good job. Later on when everyone washed up, Joker fixed up their dinner like she does all the time. And CroRo ate dinner laughing and smiling.

 

The next morning 2P and Queen hurriedly went to their guesting at a show while KnytH and Joker headed off to their radio show guesting with Hyuna and Sohyun of 4Minute at Sukira hosted by Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.