Stop Now.

Fighting This Battle

 

A/N: Mianhe everyone for not updating for a while, I just started my high school life and I had to study a lot, so I can be a top student. Hehehe~ Well, this is my apology, another update.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joker’s POV

            Life, why was it always staring down at me, as if I was a useless girl? Was I really that useless? No, I will never be useless to anyone. I work forward to the day with a big smile. Nothing can stop me from smiling, that is what I thought until…

 

            “—and there was this episode and BLAH BLAH BLAH.” I just tuned her out, right there. She had now been telling me about how my dear maknae , as she put it, for a few weeks now. I thought it was just because she was jealous of 2P and Kikwang, but no, this was pure hatred for maknae. I didn’t like it, not a bit. Who would?! When some “fan” spouts hate about one of your most treasured friends? Nuh uh, enough is enough.

 

            Everyone stared at me concerned after seeing my expression, my usually pink face turned bright red but it was unnoticed by this girl. Yoseob tried to drag me away, but Eun Jee had barked at him, then Junhyung tried to calm me down but this girl dragged me farther from them. Right now, they were all behind the glass doors inside CUBE Entertainment’s building, while I and Eun Jee were outside on the balcony, since she thought it was ‘romantic’. Yes, she still thinks I’m a BOY.

           

            “. . .Stop it.” I mumbled quietly, grinding my teeth out of anger and frustration. I am supposed to protect my family, yet what am I doing now? I’m just being the girl I was, when I was younger. A weak girl without a backbone, but no way am I going to be her again.

 

            “What oppa~?” Eun Jee asked in her sickly sweet voice, which reminded me of a sick puppy. Poor puppy, I thought frowning. She stared up at me with her lips pouting and her eyes trying to get bigger. I want to puke.

 

            “Stop now.” I said, my teeth seething with anger. I glared at her with a lot of hate. I only acted like this when ever I was angry, really angry.

 

            “Stop what, oppa?”

 

            “Stop your frikkin’ hatin’ on my family.”

 

            “Your family? But that b*** is not your family, oppa.”  She giggled and called me a ‘pabo’.

 

            “Who are you to say that, huh? You don’t know a thing about her, all you do is spout out nonsense. I thought that this was just simple jealousy, but you are clearly showing pure, hatred. I don’t know what the hell your problem is, but leave Hee Young alone or I will make you.” I said calmly, my eyes no longer held any emotion, I looked like a doll, doll’s all look lifeless to me. I stared down at the side to avoid looking at her, as I always do whenever I’m angry or upset.

 

            “O-oppa! Oppa are you ma—“ I finally looked at her, a stoic expression glazed my face as I looked down at her trying to get a hold on my arm, but I shrugged it away.

 

            “Oppa? Tch, I know I may look like a guy sometimes, but I’m clearly a girl.” I laughed bitterly, as I lifted my right hand to cover my mouth, another habit of mine when I was upset or angry.

 

            “St-stop it!” Eun Jee looked about to cry, but I couldn’t care. Enough was enough.

 

            “Whatever,” I fake yawned and walked back into the building as the others stared at me in shock.

 

            “Unnie?” Queen asked me, she looked shocked as well at my outburst. I blinked at her then looked around me to see everyone there staring at me as if I grew another head. Then I continued to stare at her, then I sighed and shook my head and a fake smile twitched at my lips.

 

            “Yeah?” I asked, steadying my breaths.

 

            “Good job,” She said with a grin upon her beautiful features. Making me smile truly as I watched everyone give me thumbs ups and smiles.

 

            “Umma has grown up~!” The reason for my outburst, 2P, not that I’m blaming, exclaimed an evil smile upon her lips as she laughed.

            “Congrats ahjumma~!”  KnytH laughed along with everyone else.

           

            “Oh, my baby grew up so fast!” Yoseob joked pretending to fake cry, making me punch his shoulder playfully, we all laughed. I hugged maknae 2P tightly, and whispered into her ear, “I’ll always be here to protect you guys, even when I die and grow old!” Then I pulled away with a soft smile as I jogged up towards my two best guy friends, Yoseob and Junhyung.

 

No one’s POV

            “Umma. . .” 2P whispered, a smile appearing on her face as she watched her unnies laugh.

 

            “You’ve got great friends with you, Hee Youngie.” Kikwang grinned kissing her full on the lips, it was a short one but it didn’t mean that it didn’t hold back it’s sweetness.

 

            “Kim Hee Young, I will get my revenge on you again!” Eun Jee angrily whispered as she glared at 2P, “I will steal Kikwang-oppa from you and return my sweet Joker back, even if it means to do something deadly.